What's new

Security Of Pakistan Secured as 400 Terrorist Suspect Identified

Crimson Blue

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to recent reports, ruling regime of Pakistan was upset about the letter that was written by 60 US Congressmen to Antony Blinken about human rights abuse in Pakistan. As a response, ruling regime has instructed its Embassies to compile the list over overseas Pakistanis that can be punished for their heinous crimes against state of Pakistan.

Now they have compiled the names & address of 400 hundred overseas Pakistanis involved in Terrorist activities which they are planning to reveal shortly.

Last edited:
According to recent reports, ruling regime of Pakistan was upset on the letter that was written by 60 Congressmen to Antony Blinken about human rights abuse in Pakistan. As a response, ruling regime has instructed its Embassies to compile the list over overseas Pakistanis that can be punished for their heinous crimes against state of Pakistan.

Now they have compiled the names & address of 400 hundred overseas Pakistanis involved in Terrorist activities which they are planning to reveal shortly.

They are terrorising people. Should contact United Nations !

Moeed Pirzada has reported that members of PAK PAC are being specifically targeted by government of Pakistan.
PAK PAC has previously very active in lobbying for Kashmir cause and to deflect any arms sanctions upon Pakistani Army apparatus. However now members of PAK PAC are also being shown their place.

Cheers every one.

Last edited:
I have a feeling the generals are creating this drama to divert attention from somewhere. Not even a chimpanzee can be this dumb as the current set of generals. There is something going on here that we don't know.

I have a feeling the generals are creating this drama to divert attention from somewhere. Not even a chimpanzee can be this dumb as the current set of generals. There is something going on here that we don't know.
Ever read the story "The Emperors New Clothes"?
-
-
-
The emperor is naked!"
The parade stopped. The emperor paused. A hush fell over the crowd, until one quick-thinking peasant shouted:
"No, he isn't. The emperor is merely endorsing a clothing-optional lifestyle!

Just read this to my 6 year old and could help but think of its relevance to His majesty of 3 years (possibly 6 if he manages extension) COAS Munir.

According to recent reports, ruling regime of Pakistan was upset about the letter that was written by 60 US Congressmen to Antony Blinken about human rights abuse in Pakistan. As a response, ruling regime has instructed its Embassies to compile the list over overseas Pakistanis that can be punished for their heinous crimes against state of Pakistan.

Now that the list has been compiled, ISI should neutralize these forces immediately.

Justgo to GHQ, you will find them living together.

If Russians and Israelis can do it then ISI can do it better

Or we can do it the Chinese way to detain their relaatives in Pakistan until they return back to Pakistan.
So the dogs have already started barking

ISI's hijrays can only terrorize in Pakistan. Outside of Pakistan their 5.5 feet hijrays will be beaten and humiliated.
I will be happy to do it with my hands if I come across one.
They can only terrorize women and children in Pakistan but in overseas they will be just like bajwa in the video saying "Yar mein tou army chief nahin houn"

Reminds me of stories published on the Myanmar Junta

Reminds me of stories published on the Myanmar Junta

Myanmar junta is a notch above the Pakistani army in the level of repression. they do not care about petty protests outside Myanmar. They have hands full with armed groups inside the country

Back
Top Bottom