What's new

India will suffer for what it did in Kashmir: Arundhati

Status
Not open for further replies.
UN resolution says there should be a referendum in IOK.
And for yr info Pak n Kashmiris want the Solution according to UN.

Pak basically says that solution should be according to the People in the Valley n the people in the Valley's Majority want if according to resolution.

So i believe the Pak n People of Valley r not stupid to know that.

Now Run.....

No.. UN resolution says, that there should be a plebiscite in whole of Kashmir (Indian and Pakistani parts including G&B) after Pakistan withdraws all its forces to pre Aug 15 1947 position.. Come back after you have withdrawn your forces.. Till then Shoo...

Nor they want to part of India either.
We say that we want a Separate country but if not then atleast we will join Pakistan who is a Muslim Country.

And the Pictures i had posted r not fake either.

I didn't say the images are fake(but I wouldn't rule out the possibility ) but those are a micro minority.

Only 2% Kashmiris want to join Pak: Survey

:lol: Come on man just a Survey that too of Zee News:rofl:

that can not be taken as valid.

and read my post carefully i said if they dont want to part of Pak then they dont want to be part of India either.

So we will not gonna leave Kashmir and as we all know you cant do anything for them so just sit where you are and enjoy.

Resolution involved J&K, PO k and Aksai Chin all but we dnt want third party help.

And why any one listen to you when you agreed to gift Indian land to China???

Indian land???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
R u crazy!!!!

That land is of Kashmiri people n it anyone else can claim it then it is logically Pak who has always supported Kashmiris n Helped the innocents to fight the Indian Army who kills them when they resists the indian oppression.

Dude i think yr living in a dreamy world of ''Shining India'':rofl:

Indian land???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
R u crazy!!!!

That land is of Kashmiri people n it anyone else can claim it then it is logically Pak who has always supported Kashmiris n Helped the innocents to fight the Indian Army who kills them when they resists the indian oppression.

Dude i think yr living in a dreamy world of ''Shining India'':rofl:

Chalo land is of Kashmiri people but we will not gonna leave it and your army cant take it back (as we all know) :lol:

You can role on the floor how much you want but you cant change reality

:lol: Come on man just a Survey that too of Zee News:rofl:

that can not be taken as valid.

and read my post carefully i said if they dont want to part of Pak then they dont want to be part of India either.

don't jump the gun, zee news just reported it, like many other news agencies..read the news for details. And even though it is a survey it's still better than some unknown random images you posted.

Pakistan didn't have the patience to listen to Kashmiris or the ruler of the state, so they attacked a independent Kashmir..and ruined every possibility of a peaceful settlement.

No.. UN resolution says, that there should be a plebiscite in whole of Kashmir (Indian and Pakistani parts including G&B) after Pakistan withdraws all its forces to pre Aug 15 1947 position.. Come back after you have withdrawn your forces.. Till then Shoo...

:lol:Dude the resolution now where says something like that!!!
Thats what yr gov says when it tries to play with facts.

The Army who is oppressing Muslims killing them just because they want to be part of a Country with who they share Religious, Social, Cultural,Moral similarities n u claim that the Army Who is in the Azad Kashmir's Border Areas only that is on the request of Azad Kashmir Gov that annually pays rant to Pak army for protection should be withdrawn!!!!!

Dude it seems yr Gov n u has gone crazy.

The Army who is oppressing Muslims killing them just because they want to be part of a Country with who they share Religious, Social, Cultural,Moral similarities n u claim that the Army Who is in the Azad Kashmir's Border Areas only that is on the request of Azad Kashmir Gov that annually pays rant to Pak army for protection should be withdrawn!!!!!

http://www.kashmiri-cc.ca/un/sc13aug48.htm

http://www.kashmiri-cc.ca/un/sc5jan49.htm

don't jump the gun, zee news just reported it, like many other news agencies..read the news for details. And even though it is a survey it's still better than some unknown random images you posted.

Pakistan didn't have the patience to listen to Kashmiris or the ruler of the state, so they attacked a independent Kashmir..and ruined every possibility of a peaceful settlement.

Pakistan didnt attacked anyone for yr kind info. It was Kashmiri resistance turned armed fighters in 1947-48 who did that against the Dogra army of the Valley whose atrocities against Muslims were well known.Pak army didnt had resources to wage a offensive war. Do u know that our first ordinance factory was established in 1949 itself. Pak army didnt even had enough officers n our total army comprised of just 11000 at that time that was more busy in borders to make sure every Muslim from India reaches safely here and was running Camps for Muslims who had came from there, providing Food, Medicines to them. We even had just one Academy to train soldiers.

Dude we were newly born state will loot of problems of our own. There was no Back then in Pak.

Our armed forces had took part very late when yr forces had reached up to Punch District. At that time sardar qayyum khan abbasi who was the leader of resistance had requested the Pak army for help. then the army took part for defending what was left then cease fire happened.

Dude dont try to fool us we know that very well in our country how these so called surveys work.
U just take few people give them $$$ take their interview then publish as its a survey of entire population.

These survey in all over world r not taken as ''valid'' now a days.

I am talking of a the resolution as per UNSC.. Not a Pakistani madrassa :)

Pakistan didnt attacked anyone for yr kind info. It was Kashmiri resistance turned armed fighters in 1947-48 who did that against the Dogra army of the Valley whose atrocities against Muslims were well known.Pak army didnt had resources to wage a offensive war. Do u know that our first ordinance factory was established in 1949 itself. Pak army didnt even had enough officers n our total army comprised of just 11000 at that time that was more busy in borders to make sure every Muslim from India reaches safely here and was running Camps for Muslims who had came from there, providing Food, Medicines to them. We even had just one Academy to train soldiers.

Dude we were newly born state will loot of problems of our own. There was no Back then in Pak.

Our armed forces had took part very late when yr forces had reached up to Punch District. At that time sardar qayyum khan abbasi who was the leader of resistance had requested the Pak army for help. then the army took part for defending what was left then cease fire happened.

Dude dont try to fool us we know that very well in our country how these so called surveys work.
U just take few people give them $$$ take their interview then publish as its a survey of entire population.

These survey in all over world r not taken as ''valid'' now a days.

tell your lies to some one else. it has been pak policy since 1947 to unleash tribal, Islamic, militia against India along with their regular forces.. they were successful to take half of Kashmir but then Indian military intervened. read from neutral sources and don't bring pak army version of distorted history where all war were initiated by India and the winner is always pak army.

Chalo land is of Kashmiri people but we will not gonna leave it and your army cant take it back (as we all know) :lol:

You can role on the floor how much you want but you cant change reality

:lol: really!!!!!

Thats what u think. And what this woman (who happens to be one of few Enlightened and Moderate people in yr country) has also said that ' Your Country will suffer for that she did in Kashmir Valley'. And thats what we believe too.

When America will be done with China tomorrow then it will come towards u. Then it will be the one who will exploit these things to destroy yr country. ''If not us to take our occupied land back then this will happen to u tomorrow'' Allah Tallah insaf krta ha.

Lets not forget yr approx all economy is american sponsored too.

LOL if i believe it then t says in its first clause of yr first source that ''when govs will agree''

Well we dont have any problems with that but why yr gov dont agree??? and then yr gov dont want a third party involvement like it said it doesnt want when it claimed our soldiers had beheaded their soldiers:lol:

Well it everything for yr gov is hunky dory then why it behave like a child in these things???

Certainly there is a loot of fishy in yr gov claims.

I am talking of a the resolution as per UNSC.. Not a Pakistani madrassa :)

LOL neither im talking about a RSS mandir education:lol:

tell your lies to some one else. it has been pak policy since 1947 to unleash tribal, Islamic, militia against India along with their regular forces.. they were successful to take half of Kashmir but then Indian military intervened. read from neutral sources and don't bring pak army version of distorted history where all war were initiated by India and the winner is always pak army.

Dude it was introduce in 1970s by CIA, funded by Saudia Arabia then Trained by us. back in 1947 when we were newly liberated there was no such thing.

But again whom im talking to!!!! an indian who believe in everything their gov claims n r blind in Bharat Mata patriotism:lol:

I dont think yr yr a right person for a serious debate.:wave:

@illusion8
yr underestimation the superpower big time:lol:

Live in yr own world then!!:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom