What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
1655936_678727545499235_1414785578_n.jpg

Steve Waugh was fairly ordinary in ODIs, he was an amazing test player. Quality players like Viv Richards, Bradman, Tendulkar, Kohli etc all have high averages, all 45+

Bang on brother. You got my point don't you. That's what i am trying to say. You can't do comparisons like that. Every single player has left his own influence on this game. No doubt about the ability of Kohli, he is indeed going to be the future legend of India. But players like Miandad, Zaheer Abbas, Inzamam were great at their own time, whether you accept or not accept.

Stop making lame comments. Afridi still has the most Sixes in the game. Hafeez played wonderful innings and so did Ahmed Shehzad with the boundaries.

Lucky hit? That't what we call Jadeja style of play.

My comment wasnt even for you, I was trollign that other Pakistani who kept saying Indians are weak physically. Sheesh learn to detect sarcasm...

Arre thoda maza lene do. I am still not able to digest this match relation with 1971 badla. :D :D :D

sochnay ki baat tu hay , who will be more butt hurt in Dhaka tonight , will it be indoos or awami league supporters

Harsha Bhogle: "Well how you feel
about today's match?"

Afridi : "Yeah, Inshallah the boys
played well, good team-work,
Inshallah, Mashallah, Rooh-afza aur
Humdard ki Safi.Thank you"

:lol: :lol:

Ab to isi se dil behlao :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom