What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, I
Still inferior to Kohli. I wonder why you Pakistanis are so weak that you cant hit the ball. Thoda muscle badao, gym-shym join karo. Learn from strong Indians how to hit a ball :coffee:

Oh please don't tell me a joke, Indians are considered small dwarfs and very weak excluding Punjabis :D. i'll advice you people to start focusing on your diet so you can produce bowler who can cloak 150 KMPH :D Batting does not need sheer power its 70% Timing :bunny:

lol...you don't have any idea what happened in the match .....
and now you are making all these claims..:D:D:D
I see a depressed better half at home....and i dont need to be a rocket science expert to make guesses :angel:

indian cricket team looks like they are all banyas running karyana stores :lol: , they dont look like athletes specially that tubby leg spinner , who did perfrom better than the rest of the over rated indian team
Yet these banyas gave you run for your money.

1456001_10152093616660929_1650033263_n.jpg

1185503_618295081536089_2002886060_n.jpg

Ek do lucky hit se kya hota hai? Can you keep hitting the ball for 50 overs and score 200+ liek 3 Indian batsmen have done? Nope, inferior physique of Pakistanis comes at play there.

Stop making lame comments. Afridi still has the most Sixes in the game. Hafeez played wonderful innings and so did Ahmed Shehzad with the boundaries.

Lucky hit? That't what we call Jadeja style of play.

Getting lucky here nad trhere? Averaging 53 is no joke mate. Even your all time batting legends like Saeed Anwar, Javed Miandad, and Zaheer Abbas dont come close to him. Saeed Anwar is considered a Pak batting legend with an average of 35, Kohli is practically 1.5 times that.

LUCKY! are you like slow in the head???

4 dismissals in the poorest form (5,0,6,7), even commentator says "don't mind him as a batsman", and you cling to ratings? What good are his ratings when many Indians today and even in Pak tour de India broke their TV and Computers??? :laughcry:

Yes, please keep those ratings as excuse for your new captain. We like seeing his sorry face leave the field humiliated. :sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom