What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about if I say - Please ! :ashamed:

Right before putting a couple of roasted insects into whatever you're eating ! :D

Damn even I feel like puking just by imagining it ! :bad:

Why would you even have to say that?? Won't you be in food street again celebrating and eating till they beg you to leave so that others can have their share as well?? :angel:

0812131386525072342155785-gallery.jpg

Afridi trolling indians

Congrats to pakistan on the historic win.

Tomorrow this time i will quote my own post again

:D

Kia baat ha Hum jheet gye hum jheet gye :victory::victory::victory:

Virat Kohli ka woo rona :rofl::rofl: hamesha yaad rahega

Even though i was damn Sure we will win.

I wanted to watch the game but sadly was hell alot of busy.

Well Played lala.I have now watched atleast 50 times the last sixer of Lala.

Abhe bc Saeed average 40 and he used to trash good bowlers. Kohli has made his mark when bowlers are piss poor. But he still choke against us, only 1 good innings.

Still inferior to Kohli. I wonder why you Pakistanis are so weak that you cant hit the ball. Thoda muscle badao, gym-shym join karo. Learn from strong Indians how to hit a ball :coffee:

Waise @Armstrong yeh Kashmiri:cuckoo: aur butt ka kesa combo hai?

Bhai mein nei apna naam nahin rakhaa ! :(

Legend has it that our great....great....great.....great.....great grandfather - a Grumpy Old Man got hold of an English Dictionary & said 'Hence forth my descendants would be known as the Butts'; he told us 'Butt' meant 'Great' its only when the British came & we learned some English did we realize Baba Jee tou puraaa Troll nikleiiii aur English mein Butt 'Great' nahin hotaaa ! :rofl:

Even @Aamna14 has heard of this Legend ! :agree:

I don't know about rest of your post but Kohli is finest bstsmen in contemporary cricketing world.

Check his avg. His strike rate. His ranking.

We have been witnessing his greatness for some time now. Thanks to him, there may be a contributing factor in India's defeat and his provocation our victory.

Today's Match: (5 runs)

14.14 (IST):
Oh dear! Indian fans look away as Virat Kohli (5) has gifted his wicket! Kohli tries to guide a ball down to the third man fence but an edge carried straight to Umar Akmal. India 56/2 in 9.1 overs.

Pak tour of India: 1st ODI: (Duck out)

5.4 87.6 mph, off stump now! It's the big wicket. Fuller length, comes in after pitching on off, Kohli comes forward and like the previous delivery, doesn't cover the line of the ball well. He wasn't really sure of which way the ball was going to go, it comes back and hits the top of off. That's a big big wicket 19/3
Results | Global | ESPN Cricinfo

Pak tour of India: 2nd ODI (6 runs)

11.6 89.1 mph, and again in the midst of a superb spell, Junaid strikes with an ordinary ball, it was heading down the leg side, Kohli could have let it go, instead he tickles it down the leg side, Kamran Akmal - the source of so many cricket jokes over the past few years - pulls off a stunner, diving to his left to pluck that one, started moving early to anticipate that one, the dangerous Kohli is gone 55/2

2nd ODI: India v Pakistan at Kolkata, Jan 3, 2013 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
Pak tour o India : 3rd ODI (7 runs)

9.3 87.4 mph, caught at second slip! the procession continues. Length ball, pitches on middle and goes across Kohli, who closes the face of the bat without either going forward or back, the ball takes an outside edge and flies low down to Younis at second-slip who completes a comfortable catch. India in deep mess again 37/3

3rd ODI: India v Pakistan at Delhi, Jan 6, 2013 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Video to digest it:

Yeah this guy is a true legend :yahoo::woot:, PLEASE keep him in team so we can score a wicket easier...:rofl:

Getting lucky here nad trhere? Averaging 53 is no joke mate. Even your all time batting legends like Saeed Anwar, Javed Miandad, and Zaheer Abbas dont come close to him. Saeed Anwar is considered a Pak batting legend with an average of 35, Kohli is practically 1.5 times that.

kohli is nothing but an over rated rat , just like tendulkar was ... even after losing the game the moron was struting around like he won something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom