What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
hockey match khatam ho gaya ...:P
hahahahahahahaha. Kamal hay yaar aap nay meri post ko yaad rakha. Hockey is my national game but cricket is my passion from now on. :smitten::bounce: Waisay Ranjeet nothing to take away from India. Sure they have done some mistakes, but they fought till the last over. India has a new team after all, sure they will become stronger side once again after some adjustments.

Midget get over, dozens of bhararis are banned everyday. They still keep coming back like rats. lolololol

Apologize or i will personally slap nepali midget here, sala bc
No need to be honest mate.

What is your favorite food ? :unsure:

A Palmist tells your future by looking at the lines on your palms ! :undecided:

A Butt can do the same by looking at what you eat ! :lol:

Kashmiri Chai is mother of all chai in winter. It's cold outside so I am enjoying it with walnut as we speak. :coffee:

hahahahahahahaha. Kamal hay yaar aap nay meri post ko yaad rakha. Hockey is my national game but cricket is my passion from now on. :smitten::bounce:
BC choti choti baat yaad rakhni padti hai .... especially haar ke baad. :P

LUCKY! are you like slow in the head???

4 dismissals in the poorest form (5,0,6,7), even commentator says "don't mind him as a batsman", and you cling to ratings? What good are his ratings when many Indians today and even in Pak tour de India broke their TV and Computers??? :laughcry:

Yes, please keep those ratings as excuse for your new captain. We like seeing his sorry face leave the field humiliated. :sarcastic:

Yes, and what about the 7 centuries he scored in a row against Australia and Sri Lanka tri-series setting a record fro most centuries in a row? Everyone goes through bad form.

Dude Kohli might be young and brash (and aggressive), but he has the talent to become the next great once-in-a-generation batsman(and is well on his way, he already has 22 international hundreds and is only 25).

In the league of: There was Don Bradman, then there was Viv- Richards,then brian lara, then there was Sachin Tendulkar, then there is Kohli.

I wouldnt even put Dhoni in that same league, thats how highly I rate Kohli.

1655936_678727545499235_1414785578_n.jpg

:woot::cheesy::sarcastic::sarcastic::haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha::laughcry::laughcry: Love it!

Steve Waugh was fairly ordinary in ODIs, he was an amazing test player. Quality players like Viv Richards, Bradman, Tendulkar, Kohli etc all have high averages, all 45+

Steve Waugh almost single handedly won australia the world cup of 1999, man is a legend. He was a game raising cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom