What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TaimiKhan - Phir Taimi Bhai bandaaa koi win ki khushiii mein Namak Mandi seh hiii Champeiiin pack karvaa keh bheejvaa deitaa haiii ! :azn:

1497000_678733718831951_1983612800_n.png

Steve Waugh almost single handedly won australia the world cup of 1999, man is a legend. He was a game raising cunt.

Yea but he wasnt consistent, or his average wouldnt be 32.

Tell that to Mr.Levina & then tell me whether he feels any better ! :lol:

Excuses....Excuses & more Excuses ! :p:

Did I not congratulate you???
I did...then why do you want to rub salt on his wounds 8-)
Now pray we dont have another India Vs Pak match in the near future or else many will see me skinning a hippo on PDF :agree::agree::agree:

:devil::devil::devil:

(Oye kidding :enjoy:)

Yes, and what about the 7 centuries he scored in a row against Australia and Sri Lanka tri-series setting a record fro most centuries in a row? Everyone goes through bad form.

Dude Kohli might be young and brash (and aggressive), but he has the talent to become the next great once-in-a-generation batsman(and is well on his way, he already has 22 international hundreds and is only 25).

In the league of: There was Don Bradman, then there was Viv- Richards,then brian lara, then there was Sachin Tendulkar, then there is Kohli.

I wouldnt even put Dhoni in that same league, thats how highly I rate Kohli.

I couldn't give a damn about his adventures else where. Hell, I dont even watch Pak vs (Any team not Indian) unless its a final. And thats the point here, your kolhi has failed the "1 billion hearts, 1 wish" time and again through his great batsman skill and advertisements :woot:

Karyana store running banya team lost ... unitl next time we meet indians can come up with some more sarrian about kholi .. funniest thing today were the statistics of %age chance of winning when kohli does sometthing .... well now we have a new statistic which is that when Kohli squats on the pitch does poty then 100% of time india wins because the other team just cant stand the sight and smell of what khohli did on the pitch and then just leave and karyana store cricket team wins :D

Yea but he wasnt consistent, or his average wouldnt be 32.

who cares about his average? he was a winner and won australia crucial matches by raising his game when it mattered, where tendulker would choke, tendulker was a choker; selfish hindu who only played for his record thus the average. I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom