What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
1798599_1428323240739474_1893133982_n.jpg
:p:

did anybody mention religion? i said brotherhood you *** clown. stop crying now lol.
you would think bangladeshis would support india but after seeing this match I'm mind boggled lmfao. i can't believe how much they love us even with india meddling.
brotherhood at its best.

Did I call you katwe ?? Why did you used yindoo.

Idiot like you turn up only when their team win or else remain hidden in hole.

If any one is dying for BDeshi support then it' you. :lol:

@SwAggeR

mate cool down.....its just a game....
not war....

Thanks :D Probably they got scared of the treatment they were supposed to get in case they lost lol
hahaha...
may be they saw the bat in the hand of a bodybuilder.....and got scared...:D:D

this was the only reason I was not quoting you after the match....:lol:

Choli didn't had the courage to congratulate team pk he is a poossy boy .. !

Choli didn't had the courage to congratulate team pk he is a poossy boy .. !
if you meant kohli,then he congratulated every Pakistani player and even the team management with a smile while shaking hands

anyone know why was kohli crying?

bacha hay koi ye.

nothing abusive you just see it that way because of your too emotional right now lol.
i didn't bring religion in it. i said brotherhood. don't be a pathetic liar or we will give you a worst fate in the t20 world cup lol.
lol..we are not getting emotional you won because you deserved that..but comments from some of you countryman are just pathetic......relegion, malnourished, height, raped.....they inroduced all...after only one win..

keep dreaming. one you beat us in a series in pakistan otherwise we always rape and you keep taking it over and over again.

One's raped or twice raped it doesn't make difference you are dishounoured in first **** itself.

ask the other Pakistani members
i am following this thread since page 1
we were even discussing this while watching the match

if you dont wanna agree then its ok
any members want to clarify to this clown who bangladesh was supporting? non of your fellow indians are disagreeing with that because they know what i said is true. you are either extremely stupid or your deaf and blind. anybody who can hear or see knows that most of the crowd supported pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom