What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have raped Pakistan many a time in Pakistan itself. :lol:
keep dreaming. one you beat us in a series in pakistan otherwise we always rape and you keep taking it over and over again.

shahid-afridi-pakistan-shouting-pic.jpg

Malinga is not anywhere near consistant 145kph bowler. And even then his record in tests is poor for good fast bowler. Im pretty sure even now India can find tall guys out of billion, but can they make them bowl fast and move both ways? Nope.

Great fast bowlers are born not made. You can't make Khali bowl at 155kph, Indian genetics are not for fast bowlers. Everyone accept that. Look at Shami and Kumar, both look midgets and fragile.

You have no idea of what you are talking, strength comes not only from genes. Fast bowling is not the property of certain people.

Lets agree to disagree on this!!!

are you really senior member..first you bring relegion, bd independence in cricket, then excuse of CT...now using the abusive language.......
nothing abusive you just see it that way because of your too emotional right now lol.
i didn't bring religion in it. i said brotherhood. don't be a pathetic liar or we will give you a worst fate in the t20 world cup lol.

so u mean to say until ur team turns mature n experienced whethr it takes 10 more years, u guys gunna get defeated by us:tongue:
No, Im saying in proper tournaments like 20-20 and ODI world cups, you will see a much stronger Indian team with the likes of Yuvraj, Raina, Gambhir and Dhoni in it.

it will be interesting, becuase using its influence over ICC, India has always avoided playing with Afghanistan but some one in Pakistan spotted this, and helped build a strong Afghan team!
I really am looking forward for India vs Afghanistan match.

This is our habit, we like to take drag it to the end.

That works only in India.

But you had strong umpiers & Najam Sethi!
no dats a member name here n we had a bet on whose gunna win or lose da match so looking for him here nw8-)

dude you need to get your ears and eyes checked lmfao.
i watched almost every second of this match.
most of the crowd was with us. stop living in lalaland.
ask the other Pakistani members
i am following this thread since page 1
we were even discussing this while watching the match

if you dont wanna agree then its ok

HAHAH BIG 3 he hara hey ... one Umpire belongs tu AUSTRALIA.. another umpire belongs to ENGLAND and Cricket team was INDIA.... we smashed all these three HAHAHAHAHHA
enjoy...don't go mad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom