What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
india.jpg

It was worth watching .. Shukar hai miss ni kara. :angel:

One's raped or twice raped it doesn't make difference you are dishounoured in first **** itself.
well you just got a taste of your own medicine, you people rape tourists and women we will rape your cricket team lol.

lol..by comments here from pak members..there life starts from india..and ends to india....lol.........
they desperately wanted one win to throw their frustration from 1947 to till date..lol.

hahaha...
may be they saw the bat in the hand of a bodybuilder.....and got scared...:D:D

this was the only reason I was not quoting you after the match....:lol:

No even an ordinary person can hit with a bat lol No but you weren't playing the match so you were safe all along :D

any members want to clarify to this clown who bangladesh was supporting? non of your fellow indians are disagreeing with that because they know what i said is true. you are either extremely stupid or your deaf and blind. anybody who can hear or see knows that most of the crowd supported pakistan.

lol.....never mind

Did I call you katwe ?? Why did you used yindoo.

Idiot like you turn up only when their team win or else remain hidden in hole.

If any one is dying for BDeshi support then it' you. :lol:
of course I'm dying for bangladeshi support they our brothers and today i really seen how they feel about us unlike towards you.
I'm satisfied today.

if you meant kohli,then he congratulated every Pakistani player and even the team management with a smile while shaking hands

You could also see him whenever a Pakistani player was dismissed, Koli had so much pride and arrogance. He, looking at the dismissed player was screaming with joy, making gestures and even going a little out of limits by almost provoking them. Not saying that in moderation celebration is wrong but actually good for your team, but this person can never come along as genuine in his congratulations...and I honestly do not think we need it.. If anything, congratulations to poor Pak team players that were carried on shoulders by Afridi and Hafeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom