What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys plzz xcuse me...we are gunna hav sum food celebration on this win:enjoy::drag::dirol:

n for da last time for our Indian Memberrs:cray::cray::cray::cray::cray::cray:

:p::bunny:

lol..we are not getting emotional you won because you deserved that..but comments from some of you countryman are just pathetic......relegion, malnourished, height, raped.....they inroduced all...after only one win..
because this match is the only one that matters beating your and wiping the smiles off your faces lol.

:(:hitwall:
This is a heartwarming and blood chilling message at the same time i just received from Indian occupied Kashmir. Pak nation should read this..
"Assalamu alaikum. CONGRATS...
Itz like Eid here in sopore
"Firecrackers everywhere"
Local news is coming that in sangrama paramilitary forces are responding firecrackers with bullets...

This stuff belongs to stupid and funny thread. Now please don't spoil the party.
Dude I posted this only for fun. No body take that a$$ seriously. Hehe chill.

This is what happens when someone wins. Its usually the hordes of cowards that wake up after they have won and start abusing and cramping an honest hard fought victory. Where were all these rape comments when the match was going on? Some people seriously need to understand the meaning of sports.

1238355_10100777588533414_2116471894_n.jpg
dats not afridi haha photoshoped lol

Wasted my whole day here .. Have to make an assignment .. :sad:

TC

No even an ordinary person can hit with a bat lol No but you weren't playing the match so you were safe all along :D
hahaha,...
I always knew I am on the safe side....I was talking about your players.....:D:D
so, whats for celebration .....there must be a party going on, in your home...:partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom