What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai aren't you one of the hardcore cricket guys along with anant n wajsal?

Seriously you don't understand what I'm talking about?

Every Indian above 30-40 will not recognise this as a Pakistani team.

The younger ones wouldn't have seen any different.
Yes I am hardcore cricket lover but I don't understand what you are talking about
I said Pakistani team is not in same shape which you used to see in 90s so that's why they are not competitive..

Hafeez the sloth got Shoaib out and himself failed to do anything. Wahab bowled rubbish.
Batsmen were too slow to make runs. Fielders too unfit to chase ball.
Send this unfit team to army camp again. Having no stamina seems to be their biggest problem

View attachment 401468
Just a collaboration between PCB Najam Sethi , and his collaborators in India (Mafia or BCCI), to ensure Indians are given no tough time lol

The best peforming players for Pakistani team

• Ban Sherjil (T20 hitter) , Season 1 Find and Current season inform player out
  • Ban Khalid Latif (Reasonable hitter)
  • Ban Mohammad Irfan (Banned for 6 months)
  • Ban Mohammad Nawaz (Season 1 suprise player in league PSL)
Crime met some random person in Hotel lobby yeah right !!!! PCB, while the lobby security was PCB's job
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Yassir Shah (Not even selected) , best strike spinner in Pakistan lol not in team only the main Spinning threat
  • Keep Junaid Khan (Out )
  • Umar Akmal (Season 2 PSL , player in form)
  • Ban Umar Akmal (Seaon 1, 2, PSL solid player), Finished Top 3 batsmen
  • Mohammad Asgar (best fielder in Season 1 , 2 ) & spinner not in team

PCB higher uppers are collaborating with Indian mafia to oust their own performing player specially vs Encounter against India

I have some serious doubs about Loyalty of this Najam Sethi guy , and his inner connection with Indian authorities

Who is selected?

• Hafeez (Failed player in PSL season 1, 2)
  • Wahab Riaz (Ordinary performer in Season 2 of PSL league) , suprised he is playing OUT OF FORM and sat in test matches on sideline

YASIR SHAH our shane warne is not even in the Team ?

I have serious doubt about Loyalty of some folks in PCB , as they have some "friendship and deep loyalty to India"

This Najam sethi guy was same guy that voted for Big 3 , because some of his friends promised a series with India in return he was given VIP protocol in International Cricket body "A BRIBE really to this *** f****"

View attachment 401469
View attachment 401470
Bhai kya dikkat h.. har second page pe u have same comments. Take a chill pill

Well I looked at our stats for 2016 and PSL 2016/207 League and it is quite clear who were the inform performing Batsmen

domesticbatsmen.png

It is not that difficult to pin point your best inform Players by using statistical Tools
  • Kamran Akmal
  • Umar Akmal
  • Salman Butt (44 , 4's in domestic League)
  • Shahzid Hasan
  • Afridi (Officially retired player)

We choose Hafiz ?
Who scored inning of 0's and 2's and sub 10 runs on most accounts

bestbowlers1.png

If Wahab Riaz is tired or needs rest give him time to so he can work on his bowling theer are other bowlers

Mohammad Amir was Ranked #11 in PSL

Pakistani Team's problems are associated with ignoring the "PERFORMING players" and always opting for brand name players

HELP ME FIND MOHAMMAD HAFIZ ON THIS LIST !!!!!

The problem it seems is neglect of talent who is performing players with high strike rate and high run ratio

Last edited:
Out of the box thing would be to trust players who have performed well in the domestic circuit. Playing Fakhar Zaman instead of Ahmed Shehzad, Haris Sohail instead of Hafeez, Faheem Ashraf instead of Shadab Khan would be an out of the box thing, giving chances to people who deserve it. Playing old tried and failed experienced player will never get Pak anymore. If you keep doing what you did before, you will keep getting what you always got!!
Bicharay ko dabbay keh bahir ka matlab samjhe nai ayya give him chance boss!

Pakistani members plz dil pe mat lena:

" Yuvraj ki maar ne ball ka dhaga and bowler ka roja dono khol diya ". :p:
Ooo bhai, trolling karna bhe important hai....but bro itna bhe na karo yaar....thoreee izzat toh karo, at least hum nay apkay batsmen kay 2 catches bhe toh drop kiay thay...agar na drop kiay hotay toh apke team 250 per out ho jateee:omghaha:...!!!!:omghaha::omghaha:
Besides joke, i have been always big admirer of Yuvi since 2004 during India's tour of Pakistan. He is not only a big player but a big man as well. His bat swings downwards from top only to put ball outa stadium. Simply awesome, master class.

Out of the box thing would be to trust players who have performed well in the domestic circuit. Playing Fakhar Zaman instead of Ahmed Shehzad, Haris Sohail instead of Hafeez, Faheem Ashraf instead of Shadab Khan would be an out of the box thing, giving chances to people who deserve it. Playing old tried and failed experienced player will never get Pak anymore. If you keep doing what you did before, you will keep getting what you always got!!
Its not just batting but bowling is weak as well. Something is seriously wrong when bowlers leak 72 runs in last four overs. Cricket of others nation is improving day by day while Pakistan's cricket is on a downfall just like any other sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom