What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please bro.

The last few hours were some of the most embarrassing if my over 25 years of watching Indo Pak cricket.
Pakistan team is weak right now and in rebuilding phase so dont expect miracle from this young and inexperienced team ..they are no 8 in ranking so what you expect? No 1 performance from them

Pakistan team is weak right now and in rebuilding phase so dont expect miracle from this young and inexperienced team ..they are no 8 in ranking so what you expect? No 1 performance from them

Been like this for some time now sadly.

It's not that your players lack talent.

To be brutally honest, they do not have the heart I associate with a Pakistani cricket team.

haha aap aaj gussa ho sis.
aap ki ijjat karta hoon apke sare khoon maaf.

btw thanks it will be great if you can send a local team and not this gareeb si foki team.
lolz no am not angry at all if you read this thread before the match ended iposted just one comment here that was when india scored a boundry. when india finished my mother said Pakistan har gaya i said abhi hamari bari rehti hay she said our batsmen can't chase . bwahahahahaha

I like your optimism but no sir we are no rebuilding phase we dont have talent or will to find talent! Cricket like hockey is done in this country!

It is hard to overlook the "India Doost Ko Khush Kerna hai " mentality by Najam Sethi and Crew something is up no doubt !!! These folks never wanted to put a strong Pakistani team

indiakagandodoost.png

Just a collaboration between PCB Najam Sethi , and his collaborators in India (Mafia or BCCI), to ensure Indians are given no tough time lol

The best peforming players for Pakistani team

• Ban Sherjil (T20 hitter) , Season 1 Find and Current season inform player out
  • Ban Khalid Latif (Reasonable hitter)
  • Ban Mohammad Irfan (Banned for 6 months)
  • Ban Mohammad Nawaz (Season 1 suprise player in league PSL)
Crime met some random person in Hotel lobby yeah right !!!! PCB, while the lobby security was PCB's job
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Yassir Shah (Not even selected) , best strike spinner in Pakistan lol not in team only the main Spinning threat
  • Keep Junaid Khan (Out )
  • Umar Akmal (Season 2 PSL , player in form)
  • Ban Umar Akmal (Seaon 1, 2, PSL solid player), Finished Top 3 batsmen
  • Mohammad Asgar (best fielder in Season 1 , 2 ) & spinner not in team
  • Lets us also Ignore Kamran Akmal even after he amassed 350-400 runs in PSL

PCB higher uppers are collaborating with Indian mafia to oust their own performing player specially vs Encounter against India

I have some serious doubs about Loyalty of this Najam Sethi guy , and his inner connection with Indian authorities

Who is selected?

• Hafeez (Failed player in PSL season 1, 2)
  • Wahab Riaz (Suffering from lack of form was benched in Test series in West Indies) also in PSL was not as dominant
  • Mohammad Amir was not even Top 10 bowlers in PSL

YASIR SHAH our shane warne is not even in the Team ?

I have serious doubt about Loyalty of some folks in PCB , as they have some "friendship and deep loyalty to India"

This Najam sethi guy was same guy that voted for Big 3 , because some of his friends promised a series with India in return he was given VIP protocol in International Cricket body "A BRIBE really to this *** f****"

Kamran Akmal's 32 4's and 16 6's not visible Sethi?
BATSMENPSL.png

Also it is quite visible the Bowling department was also well rigged
Mohammad Amir is not even on the radar on performance level

Sohail Khan/ Ruman Raees had dominated the scene with now out of form Wahab rias (who failed in West Indies)
bowlersPSL.png

Yasirshah.png

Man of Series Yasir Shah , obviously , our selectors feel such achivement is not worthy to get selected in game against India .... Keep it up Najam Sethi ....

Just 30 days ago
263114.jpg

Last edited:
Centuries so far in CT17

1st ODI: Tamim & Root
2nd ODI: Williamson
3rd ODI: Amla
4th ODI: PAKISTAN

Congrats to all the century holders :lol::lol:

Next time kis ID se aayega , ye toh batata ja

:partay:
yar aik baat hay tum bhartion ki lagta hay bari baji hay kyin k match jitnay ki khushi say ziada ap logon ko Dhara k janay say khushi ho rahi hay.

Been like this for some time now sadly.

It's not that your players lack talent.

To be brutally honest, they do not have the heart I associate with a Pakistani cricket team.
sure it is performing bad from last 5/6 years and there are many reasons for it....lack of international experience , poor domestic structure, no international cricket in Pakistan, corruption and many senior leaving the teams etc

but I don't think it will stay like this forever ..ups and downs happen in cricket and its just game of cricket so I am not someone who will smash my head with wall because our team did not played well ..Your team played well today so congrats to them but they could also have bad day tomorrow

I like your optimism but no sir we are no rebuilding phase we dont have talent or will to find talent! Cricket like hockey is done in this country!
tu phir soug manane se kia ho jahey ga ..talent nikal ahey ga

sure it is performing bad from last 5/6 years and there are many reasons for it....lack of international experience , poor domestic structure, no international cricket in Pakistan, corruption and many senior leaving the teams etc

but I don't think it will stay like this forever ..ups and downs happen in cricket and its just game of cricket so I am not someone who will smash my head with wall because our team did not played well ..Your team played well today so congrats to them but they could also have bad day tomorrow

What is the reason for the terrible meekness?

Your team? Sir app na toh paraya kar dia :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom