What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
yar aik baat hay tum bhartion ki lagta hay bari baji hay kyin k match jitnay ki khushi say ziada ap logon ko Dhara k janay say khushi ho rahi hay.

Na, you are getting it wrong, hame toh dhara the FF ke chale jaane ka bahut gum hai, ye dekho. :cry: :cray::cry:

Next time kis ID se aayega , ye toh batata ja

:partay:
Prolly someone from Rajasthan. Claiming to be the decedents of Maharaja of Jodhpur angry of how Patel cheated them and now wants his part of territory to break away from India and join Pakistan. :rofl:
India's first success of beating Pakistan is over.

Second success at 5:28 PM >>>> GSLV MkIII Up up and away.....

Overall good day for India.
What happened to you?? :woot:

What is the reason for the terrible meekness?
meekness lol kia kushti ho rhi thi
Pakistani body language got changed when India started hitting fours and sixes after 40th overs so tahst where they lost the game
you cannot smile with over confidence when target become hard to achieve

Such a disgrace they not even smile after wining... like unko b asa lag raha tha pata nahi kin railoo katoon kay saath kise Kenya kay ilakay my match karwaya hay... first time Team India not even celebrate kay ye kia thay **** hahhahahhahaha

meekness lol kia kushti ho rhi thi
Pakistani body language got changed when India started hitting fours and sixes after 40th overs so tahst where they lost the game
you cannot smile with over confidence when target become hard to achieve

Bhai aren't you one of the hardcore cricket guys along with anant n wajsal?

Seriously you don't understand what I'm talking about?

Every Indian above 30-40 will not recognise this as a Pakistani team.

The younger ones wouldn't have seen any different.

Even we are feeling that we wasted our time ...first time in India vs Pakistan match :(
Such a disgrace they not even smile after wining... like unko b asa lag raha tha pata nahi kin railoo katoon kay saath kise Kenya kay ilakay my match karwaya hay... first time Team India not even celebrate kay ye kia thay **** hahhahahhahaha

you smile when you win close thrilling match
India team already knew that match is in their hand after azhar and shazad were gone

are you going to show this video in ICJ as proof :D :D
Congrats to India, well played, while you enjoy your victory toast on the field, we will keep making toast on the LOC. :D

This Is TRUE xD
18902820_10154907589433821_1694860254_n.jpg

For Wahab Riaz and Hafeez please check whether they wear blue Tees below their green ones. Also when was the last time Pakistani bowler could get Kohli's wicket?

where can i watch highlights? did not know there was a match.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom