What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fielding of both the teams was cr@p, if India doesn't improve its fielding it will be hard going beyond semis

Ooo bhai, trolling karna bhe important hai....but bro itna bhe na karo yaar....thoreee izzat toh karo, at least hum nay apkay batsmen kay 2 catches bhe toh drop kiay thay...agar na drop kiay hotay toh apke team 250 per out ho jateee:omghaha:...!!!!:omghaha::omghaha:
Besides joke, i have been always big admirer of Yuvi since 2004 during India's tour of Pakistan. He is not only a big player but a big man as well. His bat swings downwards from top only to put ball outa stadium. Simply awesome, master class.

Ok bhai previous comment delete kar diya. Mujhe bhi laga ki kuch zyada he ho gaya.

Khel mai haar jeet toh hoti rehti hai...magar haar haar bhi hoti rehti hai kya? :undecided:

such a 1 sided match.

wasnt even fun to watch 1 team dominate despite being an indian

Pakistani players are a disgrace to the sport of cricket and to the whole concept of sports in general. They dont even know what a sport is. They are not putting enough hrs into training.

Well when the nation's best players are not in team , it is expected to be one sided

In term of performance , runs + strike rate

a) Kamran Akmal had a career resurgence in PSL
b) Umar Akmal was in weaker Lahore side but still scored , ample boundries and good fielder
c) Salman butt , now I was suprised today when I saw his statatistical data today #2 nationally
d) Babar Azam /Ahmed Shahzad were both selected (fine)
e) I am 50-50 on Shoaib Malik's inclusion
f) Azhar Ali is a double edge sword if we had 50 over game he is ok to have not rain effected game

But the major issue we have is in the bowling department

We got all these bowlers to pick and we have no solution but to pick Amir all time and Pick same spin option Imad wasim , I like him in T20

Really look at this long list !!!

We had option to pick any 4-5

bestbowlers1.png

Please Pakistani selectors we have bowlers other then Amir / Wahab riaz please be honest and open the god damn stats figures

Last edited:
The way India fielded today, I see a very slim chance of them winning the trophy........
Not only Indian fielding was bad, we were also lucky that our batsmen fired in the last 5-7 overs. They were showing no urgency in getting runs till last few overs. If it were SA or AUS , we would have been simply squeezed to 250-260 in spite of a good start.

Now opportunist Modi will take credit through his Tweet.

I honestly would like an investigation on who picked this Hafiz guy and on what basis he was selected ?

If our good players can keep away from match fixing then there would be no problem. That being said take out Ahmed shezad and Azhar Ali and put in sharjeel khan and Khalid Latif, two big hitters. It's a shame they're banned. And take out Wahab Riaz and put in junaid khan. Put in those three and the team just got a whole lot better.

There were ample , questionable choices

Selection
#1 Hafiz ( a decent contributer in his time but now past his prime and retirement), 2 years ago , failed in considerable innings

#2 Reliance on Wahab Riaz when he suffered in performance last PSL and West Indies tour

#3 Lack of power hitters ( Sharjil , Khalid Latif etc , Khurram Manzor .....) - PCB self inflicted wound

#4 Suprise Omission of inform Kamran Akmal as a Batsmen and Umar Akmal. Based on performance alone even Salman Butt scored almost 400 runs with 44 , 4's. All these players had high ranking domestically

This selection problem seems like the people in charge of selecting a squad , just can't realize the performances of domestic players and they don't know how to best utilize the performances into meaningful selection

The young player who scored 64 off 30 balls vs Bangladesh was left on sidelines watching from outside I don't even know his name but every one was talking about him. I mean if you really show your quality in a practice match , like Afridi deserves a match inclusion

The bowling Department for ODI is weak !!!

People used to say that England is suited for Fact pace attack , however we keep seeing DUD wickets !!! and Pakistan keeps Omiting selection of 5 fast bowlers

How about we talk about the DUD wickets ? in this cup , these so called DUD wickets or what people call "BATTING wickets is #1 reason why the game has become quite horrible to watch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom