What's new

India to Lift Army Impunity Laws in Kashmir .

why are we indians fighting among ourselves??

u see pakistanis want nothing but for
peace.. and we are just being our evil-self...
If we just give them the full area of
kashmir (with HP as a bonus), hand over
arunachal to China(with assam wrapped
along as a goodwill gesture), let the poor
khalistanis have a country of their own..
dismantle all our armed forces and defence
installations...
WE WILL SURELY HAVE A LASTING PEACE!!!!
the problem is that we Indians being a
selfish and terrorist nation, we just can't
accept these SMALL REASONABLE demands
of our decent and well-wishing
neighbours!!!
now tell me... even u lost all the face na,
same as me, in face of reality....
lets accept it my dear,we indians are a
war-hungry nation.. and nothing proves
that more than your display name!!
Do you think a indian can write this type of crap?

u see pakistanis want nothing but for
peace.. and we are just being our evil-self...
If we just give them the full area of
kashmir (with HP as a bonus), hand over
arunachal to China(with assam wrapped
along as a goodwill gesture), let the poor
khalistanis have a country of their own..
dismantle all our armed forces and defence
installations...
WE WILL SURELY HAVE A LASTING PEACE!!!!
the problem is that we Indians being a
selfish and terrorist nation, we just can't
accept these SMALL REASONABLE demands
of our decent and well-wishing
neighbours!!!
now tell me... even u lost all the face na,
same as me, in face of reality....
lets accept it my dear,we indians are a
war-hungry nation.. and nothing proves
that more than your display name!!
Do you think a indian can write this typew of crap

are u talking about me?

are u talking about me?

naah he's talking about me.. that was my post. and after reading that, he decided that I was a Pakistani..hopefully u see the sarcasm atleast!!! we indians have always been good at sarcasm, but he's too dumb at that...

i suggest that u go through the last 2-3 pages... will get to know the full picture..

he was talking sarcastically, jst like u came up with the joke about changing our names......there is no need to fight....we are still together......

don't worry "internal", atleast one Indian
supports you whole-heartedly... oh sorry...
make that two... (digvijay singh and
arundhati roy)... oh sorry , make it three
(swami agnivesh)!!!
btw u will have to make it four, coz even I
support u fully here.. India is a "disputed
country", Pakistan and china have been
looking to have disputes with us for last
65 years!!!
What do you think about this post?

yes we are... But who will tell that to Operation trident???

ask all those poor thousands of NE origin
people who are being killed, maimed and
raped daily by the Indian occupational
forces.... and no, even if they say there's
nothing like that, and even if u felt nothing
wrong in 3 years, that's because indian
armed forces have a high level of stealth
technology... they do everything in such a
way that no traces or proof are left
anywhere except for in the eyes of the
pakistanis who employ red-coloured
glasses... (now don't ask me why, haven't u
seen MR INDIA????? )

Can you explain? How you know about NE better than me sitting in bihar?

don't worry "internal", atleast one Indian
supports you whole-heartedly... oh sorry...
make that two... (digvijay singh and
arundhati roy)... oh sorry , make it three
(swami agnivesh)!!!
btw u will have to make it four, coz even I
support u fully here.. India is a "disputed
country", Pakistan and china have been
looking to have disputes with us for last
65 years!!!

What do you think about this post?

ok, fine. I am fed up of u!!! OFFICIALLY!!!!:azn:

what does ur Einstein-sque brain understand of the BOLD part???? that I am a pakistani?? U r making fun of all of us on this Pakistani website by your stupid rants consistently.. while I have been trying to take them lightly, and even tried to explain the case to u, and finally pacify u!!! but u r a head-strong immature kid.. who won't take my word.. and won't even understand when two other senior Indians here try to make u understand.... If thats ur behaviour with me, I'm very clear what would u be doing for getting banned again and again by the pakistanis.... and u deserve that!!!

plz understand that we r not here to make fun of Pakistanis or show them in poor light. the sole aim of all Indians (may be except u) here is to clarify the Indian case and try to uphold India's "izzat" in front of "falsifying" remarks by some headstrong-like-you pakistani members....

---------- Post added 10-22-2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-21-2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

ask all those poor thousands of NE origin
people who are being killed, maimed and
raped daily by the Indian occupational
forces.... and no, even if they say there's
nothing like that, and even if u felt nothing
wrong in 3 years, that's because indian
armed forces have a high level of stealth
technology
... they do everything in such a
way that no traces or proof are left
anywhere except for in the eyes of the
pakistanis who employ red-coloured
glasses... (now don't ask me why, haven't u
seen MR INDIA????? )

Can you explain? How you know about NE better than me sitting in bihar?

yet again, ur illogical rants continue... ok once again refer to the bold part.. and btw if u have an older brother or sister studying in class 8th or 9th.. ask them what the statement means....

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

and yes that makes me realize what ur age be,,,,, when u do not even know what "MR INDIA" i was refering to... that's a hindi movie, main hero is anil kapoor.. he was a young hero when i was also young!!!:azn:

may be u'd have thought that he dropped from the skies directly in Slumdog millionaire!!! of course thats not true kid!!!!:cheesy:

ok, fine. I am fed up of u!!! OFFICIALLY!!!!:azn:

what does ur Einstein-sque brain understand of the BOLD part???? that I am a pakistani?? U r making fun of all of us on this Pakistani website by your stupid rants consistently.. while I have been trying to take them lightly, and even tried to explain the case to u, and finally pacify u!!! but u r a head-strong immature kid.. who won't take my word.. and won't even understand when two other senior Indians here try to make u understand.... If thats ur behaviour with me, I'm very clear what would u be doing for getting banned again and again by the pakistanis.... and u deserve that!!!

plz understand that we r not here to make fun of Pakistanis or show them in poor light. the sole aim of all Indians (may be except u) here is to clarify the Indian case and try to uphold India's "izzat" in front of "falsifying" remarks by some headstrong-like-you pakistani members....

---------- Post added 10-22-2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-21-2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

yet again, ur illogical rants continue... ok once again refer to the bold part.. and btw if u have an older brother or sister studying in class 8th or 9th.. ask them what the statement means....

plz understand that we r not here to make fun of Pakistanis or show them in poor light.
Different person,different aim and about the ban which i deserve,they banned me with that some false alligation(most of them) and now i stopped caring about that and now when they ban me,I feel that i washed all my sin during my last post like bating in ganga for hindu

i will answer you next day bcoz so i can go to school in right time

plz understand that we r not here to make fun of Pakistanis or show them in poor light.
Different person,different aim and about the ban which i deserve,they banned me with that some false alligation(most of tham) and now i stopped caring about that

thank you for understanding that different persons can have different aims... actually that's a good idea.. we can have a poll on this forum just for the Indian members over the reason why we are here!!!!and plz allow me to participate in it provisionally considering that I MIGHT actually be an Indian!!!! ;)

thank you for understanding that different persons can have different aims... actually that's a good idea.. we can have a poll on this forum just for the Indian members over the reason why we are here!!!!and plz allow me to participate in it provisionally considering that I MIGHT actually be an Indian!!!! ;)

i will continue, so please wait for my answer for just one day

Back
Top Bottom