What's new

India to Lift Army Impunity Laws in Kashmir .

Its going away from some parts of J&K.. Win win

Yeah maybe a win win for you. I personally don't like the AFSPA removed from forward areas. AFSPA was never a hindrance to the growth and development if you didn't know. It protected our soldiers dying out there from intolerant sickos. And the removal of this act will only endanger our soldiers from human rights terrorist lovers.

u see guys... I personally feel that this is a positive step if AFSPA is removed from some "selective" areas...

firstly, this will surely send a positive signal to the kashmiris, and that we can't deny

secondly, this will prove that India has a good intent, and if situation really improves, we can take further steps..

third, and most important, if God forbid this step falters, do not worry, before u blink, the Army will get the AFSPA back. I firmly believe that General VK Singh will not let his "boys" die there because of politics... He's a thorough professional and a no non-sense man, who won't think twice before picking up cudgels against the govt for a right cause! moreover, I am sure that media won't remain non-committal.. atleast not the pro-defence NDTV and navbharat times....

Back
Top Bottom