What's new

India to Lift Army Impunity Laws in Kashmir .

Its all mistake of us Indians... on the PDF!!! we are the ones responsible for all this... with names like Operation Trident (war-monger), mahabharath (hindu fundamentalist), BJP(very very hindu fundamentalist),shadowhunter (sneaking terrorists by stealth), dabong1 (local gunda of south asia).... we have proved that we are a disputed nation... Guys lets change our usernames to peace1, peace2, peace3 etc...

OH NO!!!! but that will mean that we are double-faced.. we talk about peace while deep within our heart we want to destroy pakistan.....even a pakistani child can see through us, what we actually feel....

what to do!!!!!!!!:devil:

OH NO!!!! but that will mean that we are
double-faced.. we talk about peace while
deep within our heart we want to destroy
pakistan.....even a pakistani child can see
through us, what we actually feel.
Lets start a poll about how many pakistani want to peace with india

operation trident(war monger)
i want to keep my username operation trident and python but username should not exceed 25 alphabat

If AFSPA goes from Kashmir then surely the Government can't justify the same in North-East

Kashmir banega Pakistan.

Jo hai woh bhi jaane ki nauwat aa rahi hai aur tu raajya lene ki baat kar raha hai.. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

High time the govt abolished this law...until situation demands otherwise.

I don't think so man. J&K is right now stabilized but 95% of the time Army is accused wrongly by anti-national lunatics. We will first need to remove ARTICLE 370 from the state before AFSPA is removed. Instead, AFSPA should be removed from our NE. Military should be stationed near the state borders because that's where these crappy little gabbar-singh-wannabe fringe terror groups hide in my region. Not in the middle of the state.

Lets start a poll about how many pakistani want to peace with india

operation trident(war monger)
i want to keep my username operation trident and python but username should not exceed 25 alphabat

u see pakistanis want nothing but for peace.. and we are just being our evil-self... If we just give them the full area of kashmir (with HP as a bonus), hand over arunachal to China(with assam wrapped along as a goodwill gesture), let the poor khalistanis have a country of their own.. dismantle all our armed forces and defence installations...

WE WILL SURELY HAVE A LASTING PEACE!!!! the problem is that we Indians being a selfish and terrorist nation, we just can't accept these SMALL REASONABLE demands of our decent and well-wishing neighbours!!!

now tell me... even u lost all the face na, same as me, in face of reality....:bad:

lets accept it my dear,we indians are a war-hungry nation.. and nothing proves that more than your display name!!!!:toast_sign:

I stayed in north-east for three years but never felt any like AFSPA(i heard first time in my life)

ask all those poor thousands of NE origin people who are being killed, maimed and raped daily by the Indian occupational forces.... and no, even if they say there's nothing like that, and even if u felt nothing wrong in 3 years, that's because indian armed forces have a high level of stealth technology... they do everything in such a way that no traces or proof are left anywhere except for in the eyes of the pakistanis who employ red-coloured glasses... (now don't ask me why, haven't u seen MR INDIA?????:rofl:)

High time the govt abolished this law...until situation demands otherwise.

buddy do u have any idea what were the circumstances in which AFSPA was used in the first place??? in a terrorist-infested/ extremely disturbed area, do u want to file a civil suit against the terrorists/ secessionists in the lower court followed by High court followed by supreme court????

and what is Human rights case??? has any murderer ever confessed himself of committing a murder.. so u listen to the pseudo-secular human rights organisations or secessionists when they say innocents have been killed.. but u don't believe the version of ur own forces that these guys were actually terrorists, even if they have the biggest proof, dead bodies of our brave soldiers who died fighting....

but yes, i do agree that any case of rape, looting or cold-blooded killing by any personnel, when proven, should be dealt with in the severest way, even with death sentence if required.... no person of a disciplined armed force can never be allowed to behave in such a manner for even a second (btw this statement is only for my fellow Indians' consumption, coz Pakistanis are surely going to troll about this statement of mine!!!!:))

u see pakistanis want nothing but for peace.. and we are just being our evil-self... If we just give them the full area of kashmir (with HP as a bonus), hand over arunachal to China(with assam wrapped along as a goodwill gesture), let the poor khalistanis have a country of their own.. dismantle all our armed forces and defence installations...

WE WILL SURELY HAVE A LASTING PEACE!!!! the problem is that we Indians being a selfish and terrorist nation, we just can't accept these SMALL REASONABLE demands of our decent and well-wishing neighbours!!!

now tell me... even u lost all the face na, same as me, in face of reality....:bad:

lets accept it my dear,we indians are a war-hungry nation.. and nothing proves that more than your display name!!!!:toast_sign:

ha ha ha ha ........ Are you indian ??????

I stayed in north-east for three years but never felt any like AFSPA(i heard first time in my life)

It is not so evident in major areas. However, technically inside cities there isn't need that's what I mean. Special forces should be stationed secretly rather than CRPF and general Army. Trust me Spec Ops would be more effective against de-ranged terrorists in Mizo, Kuki, Naga external belts. Regular army's not supposed to be terrorist hunting.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

ha ha ha ha ........ Are you indian ??????

He's an evil Hindoo.. :P

buddy do u have any idea what were the circumstances in which AFSPA was used in the first place??? in a terrorist-infested/ extremely disturbed area, do u want to file a civil suit against the terrorists/ secessionists in the lower court followed by High court followed by supreme court????

and what is Human rights case??? has any murderer ever confessed himself of committing a murder.. so u listen to the pseudo-secular human rights organisations or secessionists when they say innocents have been killed.. but u don't believe the version of ur own forces that these guys were actually terrorists, even if they have the biggest proof, dead bodies of our brave soldiers who died fighting....

but yes, i do agree that any case of rape, looting or cold-blooded killing by any personnel, when proven, should be dealt with in the severest way, even with death sentence if required.... no person of a disciplined armed force can never be allowed to behave in such a manner for even a second (btw this statement is only for my fellow Indians' consumption, coz Pakistanis are surely going to troll about this statement of mine!!!!:))

for your information i am a arunachali(i lied in my profile because they banned me sevaral times but you can ask emmie). And you are saying you know NE better than me by sitting in pakistan(i answering you by sitting in itanagar)
about the rape committed by indian arm force, i wanna say a CRPF camp is not far from my home(sanki view is the name of place near a river) and they are so friendly that we used to asked chapati and curry whenever we go for swimming and two of them are my friend
and if you want to know about the biggest trouble in my NE is your former countrymen (bangladeshi) ,who are destroying our forest for supporting their uncontrolable growing population,competing for employment,crime etc. If you care about us and our region than please take beck your former countrymen. I will lick you foot for my NE

Back
Top Bottom