What's new

India to Lift Army Impunity Laws in Kashmir .

@Internal Kashmir is an integral part of India and if you don't like that fact DO SOMETHING we'll be sure to give you another defeat like in all the other wars you guys started otherwise go cry about it

as for these Kashmiris the armed forces would not have such powers had they not such made a fuss in the first place when they resort to militancy they get punished same for the Khalistanis patriotic Sikhs are very much Indians and welcome but they were punished for the fuss militants made in Punjab if you resort to terrorism bombing kidnapping murder etc expect to be punished our forces are doing a fine job in Kashmir and protecting people from the militants that wreak havoc in the territory

have u ever met OR seen OR even heard any pakistani or chini with this much evil sense of humour?????:no:

yaa i heard about sevaral of them(this forum is full of people like you, they report my post several,thats why i didn't used my real name and my city )

And you are saying you know NE better than me by sitting in pakistan(i answering you by sitting in itanagar)

huh!!! what's wrong with u?? why did u disclose my true location?? now pakistanis will know that I'm an Indian spy hiding in Pakistan and will hunt me down!!!!:fie:

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

yaa i heard about sevaral of them(this forum is full of people like you)

and here u broke all my confidence....:frown:

@OPERATION_TRIDENT: UH HUH!!! I JUST REALISED.. U MADE ME A PAKISTANI??? AND WHY SO?? PLZ FORGIVE ME, I DON'T WANT TO DIE SO YOUNG... THAT TOO BY A BOMB BLAST... AND THE KIND OF CARELESS GUY I AM... IF NOT BY BOMB BLASTS, I'LL SURELY DO SOMETHING BECAUSE OF WHICH I'LL LOSE MY LIFE BECAUSE OF COMMITTING BLASPHEMY!!! i'm sorry trident bhai... plz forgive me.. kaha suna maaf kar do!!!!:smitten:

huh!!! what's wrong with u?? why did u disclose my true location?? now pakistanis will know that I'm an Indian spy hiding in Pakistan and will hunt me down!!!!:fie:

you know something i didn't use my real name(i used in my past) and home city because they report my post(several times as a result i faced several ban) and they caught me when i used fake name and real home town

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

and here u broke all my confidence....:frown:

@OPERATION_TRIDENT: UH HUH!!! I JUST REALISED.. U MADE ME A PAKISTANI??? AND WHY SO?? PLZ FORGIVE ME, I DON'T WANT TO DIE SO YOUNG... THAT TOO BY A BOMB BLAST... AND THE KIND OF CARELESS GUY I AM... IF NOT BY BOMB BLASTS, I'LL SURELY DO SOMETHING BECAUSE OF WHICH I'LL LOSE MY LIFE BECAUSE OF COMMITTING BLASPHEMY!!! i'm sorry trident bhai... plz forgive me.. kaha suna maaf kar do!!!!:smitten:

mujha lagata hai agar koi apni galti man lata hai usha maff kar dena chahia and you are not only pakistain who used false flag

you know something i didn't use my real name(i used in my past) and home city because they report my post(several times as a result i faced several ban) and they caught me when i used fake name and real home town

arey main samajh gaya bhai, kitne baar repeat karoge!!!! abhi itni baar bata ke kya moderators se "ban" ki farmaaish kar rahe ho??? on the basis of "Loyalty bonus"????;)

mujha lagata hai agar koi apni galti man lata hai usha maff kar dena chahia and you are not only pakistain who used false flag

u have just 15 posts... because of probably being banned again and again... hopefully I won't get banned.. waise have got one infraction already, and don't understand what that means....I have just one request,if any day u finally realise that u were wrong, plz just drop me a PM. because I have taken that as an insult...some one calling me using tiranga as a false flag.... that too from a fellow countryman.... lets hope that 1-2 months should be enough for realisation to dawn upon u....

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

@Internal Kashmir is an integral part of India and if you don't like that fact DO SOMETHING we'll be sure to give you another defeat like in all the other wars you guys started otherwise go cry about it

as for these Kashmiris the armed forces would not have such powers had they not such made a fuss in the first place when they resort to militancy they get punished same for the Khalistanis patriotic Sikhs are very much Indians and welcome but they were punished for the fuss militants made in Punjab if you resort to terrorism bombing kidnapping murder etc expect to be punished our forces are doing a fine job in Kashmir and protecting people from the militants that wreak havoc in the territory

just one request bro.. plz use FULLSTOPS in between.. main toh samajh gaya.. but i doubt if our pakistani friends will understand anything... unka english mein haath thoda tight hai!!!!:)

u have just 15 posts... because of probably being banned again and again... hopefully I won't get banned.. waise have got one infraction already, and don't understand what that means....I have just one request,if any day u finally realise that u were wrong, plz just drop me a PM. because I have taken that as an insult...some one calling me using tiranga as a false flag.... that too from a fellow countryman.... lets hope that 1-2 months should be enough for realisation to dawn upon u....

infecting a pakistani is great work for peace in world.i will try my best to infect you and for your extra information,i have more than hundred post in my temprory banned account

i know he is indian through his sarcasm and humor which we indians inherit

and i also know you are not an adult given that you couldnt glean from the context that he was being sarcastic

I think u r right Boris (yeltsin???:azn:).. he might not have the maturity but his intentions seem to be nice... the only thing is, he has been brain-washed by being too much in contact with pakistanis, and hence he has forgotten sarcasm.. he takes everything everyone says on the literal "Google translate" meaning!!!;)

(btw I once again hope that he doesn't take it that I am calling him immature or something.. my dear Trident, if u read till here, I have no such intention ...)

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

uh!!! Operation_Trident!!!! now u owe me one!! i was having so much fun here,and u got me serious!!!

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

[/COLOR]uh!!! Operation_Trident!!!! now u owe me one!! i was having so much fun here,and u got me serious!!![/QUOTE]

Can you tell me, where(website) i can find about number of bomb blast and casualties in your country?. In our country,we can find in news but there are so many blast in your country that your media can't cover(so i can answer to people like you,who talk about maoist).

[/COLOR]uh!!! Operation_Trident!!!! now u owe me one!! i was having so much fun here,and u got me serious!!!

Can you tell me, where(website) i can find about number of bomb blast and casualties in your country?. In our country,we can find in news but there are so many blast in your country that your media can't cover(so i can answer to people like you,who talk about maoist).

huh! this chap has some serious issues... can some one else try to make him understand SOMETHING atleast!! I give up!!

(probably he'll celebrate that also with, "pakistani bhaag gaya!!!".......)

arey main samajh gaya bhai, kitne baar repeat karoge!!!! abhi itni baar bata ke kya moderators se "ban" ki farmaaish kar rahe ho??? on the basis of "Loyalty bonus"????;)

chinta mat karo if they ban me,it will just cost me another 5 minutes and nothing more than that

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

huh! this chap has some serious issues... can some one else try to make him understand SOMETHING atleast!! I give up!!

(probably he'll celebrate that also with, "pakistani bhaag gaya!!!".......)

You gave up just like 1971!

Back
Top Bottom