What's new

India to Lift Army Impunity Laws in Kashmir .

our government is all set to give trouble to our jawans...hopefully it will not implemented in the whole vally.

Salami slicing will be done one by one.first kashmir then terala then etc etc....

I guess,you are a thick headed so i am going say again keep dreaming because it don't take any cost. As your name,you should care about your internal matter where as kashmir is our internal matter and we will care them

Salami slicing will be done one by one.first kashmir then terala then etc etc....

i wud have said something but seeing that my compatriots have already kicked ur a$$, i dont really think i need to do anything...

Better still would be if the indians went back there own country and left kashmir alone.

Forget kashmir even whole of so called india is not your internal problem.India as of today is a disputed territory.

don't worry "internal", atleast one Indian supports you whole-heartedly... oh sorry... make that two... (digvijay singh and arundhati roy)... oh sorry , make it three (swami agnivesh)!!!:P

btw u will have to make it four, coz even I support u fully here.. India is a "disputed country", Pakistan and china have been looking to have disputes with us for last 65 years!!!!:flame:

truth hurts.:devil:

truth hurts???? ok let me tell u, if india is an disputed territory, i have living happily in this disputed territory for last 20 years, and i had a very gud life. i am even for an intern to MNC at bangalore...so i luv my country in its present state..atleast bombing and drone strikes dont occur here daily....

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

u see what u did shadow hunter??? He was compelled to say that "truth hurts"!!! why do u want to hurt people by speaking truth???:no:

u are right.....i shud have thought of it that he will feel so bad after knowing the truth abt himself...

Forget kashmir even whole of so called india is not your internal problem.India as of today is a disputed territory.

Is pakistani and chinese are a parrot, i mean they always talk same word(kashmir is disputed,AP is disputed,sikkim is disputed and now whole india is disputed.kiya hoga in logo ka)

Is pakistani and chinese are a parrot, i mean they always talk same word(kashmir is disputed,AP is disputed,sikkim is disputed and now whole india is disputed.kiya hoga in logo ka)

Its all mistake of us Indians... on the PDF!!! we are the ones responsible for all this... with names like Operation Trident (war-monger), mahabharath (hindu fundamentalist), BJP(very very hindu fundamentalist),shadowhunter (sneaking terrorists by stealth), dabong1 (local gunda of south asia).... we have proved that we are a disputed nation... Guys lets change our usernames to peace1, peace2, peace3 etc...

OH NO!!!! but that will mean that we are double-faced.. we talk about peace while deep within our heart we want to destroy pakistan.....even a pakistani child can see through us, what we actually feel....

what to do!!!!!!!!:devil:

You have been trolling a lot my friend, or is this what that was taught to you in your family that "INDIA is all Evil" every day when you dine.

Back
Top Bottom