What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong .
Certain regions in India that is far away from Northern areas have a lots of good looking people .But majority of them opts
a good professional carriers .
For them academic achievements and qualifications are very important .
Pakistanis are getting chance because of the proximity to that areas.Thats all.

Pakistan is full of beautiful people you don't have to go to certain area for that.

Nope. Bollywood is like those Baniya markets in big cities you see in south. They sit and sell. Means Bollywood is all about certain families who controls it. Bollywood is not Indian enough. It's wanna be porcelain white Desi Gawar with pathetic acting.

Things are began to change .Their monopoly in those areas are because of the North Indian audiences.
But when they began to accept other regional good films ,they have to change that accordingly .Bahubali is still minting money in those areas ,even successful than Dangal.

Pakistani Girls are seen as commodities in our society and for the right reasons ,I myself used to disagree on this until you come to see the reality of it ,So now I usually agree and with this article too presenting her more like an object or commodity of export rather than a human being.

Just last week ,My family proposed my granduncle's niece.
They live in Islamabad and she was constantly staring at my face like I was her long lost love ,When my parents asked me about her I just said ,"Well she seems serious" then we only found out later that her father had a commitment with some of his friend.
Now don't ask me why an engaged person behaves in such a manner,The mentality of these girls is just beyond me.
Now thanks to her I won't even be able to meet my granduncle's family.

To conclude ,from the mountains of countryside to the mansions of DHA and bahria town I'm sick and tired of the girls in our society ,Almost all of them are fake retards.
They themselves are responsible for them being labelled as commodities.
Very hard to find girls of Good moral values these days,I might as well sit in a rocking chair in my country side and die out then to be together with one of the savages of our society.
Sad but true.

Bollywood is becoming family business of few families, that's why it is loosing its charm both in india and abroad. The regional industries are churning out some good movies now a days like "sairat" of Maharashtra, "Bahubali" of Telgu Industry and Punjabi Industry is also producing good movies from a long time.

Pakistan is full of beautiful people you don't have to go to certain area for that.

Pakistan only has the size of the Maharashtra .And I have seen a lots of them in usual media coverages .Not good at all or just average .But Afghanis are really goodlooking .

There is absolutely no comparison between the Indian and Pakistani girls .. Pakistani girls are just miles ahead in terms of everything, natural beauty, styling , clothing sense etc etc.

You won't find the best of girls from Pak on tv screens,movies,dramas,media etc. but on the streets .. In Islamabad the normal average street girls here are just as pretty as any of Top Bollywood Movie actresses etc . and there is no exaggeration to that .

Pakistan only has the size of the Maharashtra .And I have seen a lots of them in usual media coverages .Not good at all or just average .But Afghanis are really goodlooking .
"Good-looking" is a subjective term, many indians just relate it with being fair. Pakistanis also consider that since tgey are .45634 shades fairer, they are good looking.
"Good looking" has nothing to do with being fair.

Man man! I'm waiting to watch this movie. Heard great reviews. Even in Kerala this movie is a great hit. Original Marathi version.
Same here, heard some awesome reviews.

Pakistani Girls are seen as commodities in our society and for the right reasons ,I myself used to disagree on this until you come to see the reality of it ,So now I usually agree and with this article too presenting her more like an object or commodity of export rather than a human being.

Just last week ,My family proposed my granduncle's niece.
They live in Islamabad and she was constantly staring at my face like I was her long lost love ,When my parents asked me about her I just said ,"Well she seems serious" then we only found out later that her father had a commitment with some of his friend.
Now don't ask me why an engaged person behaves in such a manner,The mentality of these girls is just beyond me.
Now thanks to her I won't even be able to meet my granduncle's family.

To conclude ,from the mountains of countryside to the mansions of DHA and bahria town I'm sick and tired of the girls in our society ,Almost all of them are fake retards.
They themselves are responsible for them being labelled as commodities.
Very hard to find girls of Good moral values these days,I might as well sit in a rocking chair in my country side and die out then to be together with one of the savages of our society.
Sad but true.

Became a family quarrel .Right?
But I am not sure about your rest of the content. Because AFAIK womens would always have high morals and realistic .
This is my experience .I didnt see anyone like that lady in our society.Of Course their is a fraction ,but majority are good .

Cmon, I did admit that a section of our society likes everything foreign and that your mentality matched mentality of JNU trainees. So there is a small ultra minuscule section of Indian society which did watch Pakistani shows and loves Pakistani songs, mainly concentrated around Delhi and in West Bengal. I am not being biased, just last week I tried watching some Pakistani shows on youtube. I will admit the production quality was good, but it was extremely sermonising and boring with literally no redeeming feature to it.

first of all I dont know who jnu are..second you claimed turkish shows are more popular in inda right compared to humsafar..show me trp of a turkish show aired in india being higher than that of humsafar[/QUOTE]

JNU is the biggest fan of Pakistan in India. It is a shame you do not know about JNU, disgusting really.

I did not claim that turkish shows are popular in India. I said that you can take solace in the fact that even Turkish serials bombed in India.

Beauty and Genetic Supremacy ?! :lol:

Beauty belong to the eyes who see that....but i will exchange genetic supremacy for a brain that has active fully functional bright ideas any day to bring necessary changes and maturity....And India is far ahead in that case. We need guys like Sundar Pichai as an inspiration here. Race and genetics is meaningless and worthless if it's only meant to showcase for temporary time period...!!

Most of pakistans population comprises of punjabis, pathans and kashmiris coincidentally most of the actors from bollywood belong to these regions even though they are a small % of total pop..im not gona say we are genetically better but what people from subcontinent consider good looking resides in this region which is most of pakistan and a little bit on india

Pakistani girls are just miles ahead in terms of everything, natural beauty, styling , clothing sense etc etc.
Sweetie this is a movie we are talking about. Ppl are judged by their acting skills.
So far Pakistani actresses have been huge disappointments on big screen, albeit your men act better.
If it was about looks, I dont know if that should be compared at all, for your women are good looking, but mos def not as talented as our girls. Our girls have made it big in international arena, be it HOLLYWOOD, Miss universe/Miss world pageants, Indians have made to the top in every list.

But hey, i would be degrading a woman, if i were to only compare their looks. I'm sure even those Pakistani actresses would hate to be known as Ice-maidens.

"Good-looking" is a subjective term, many indians just relate it with being fair. Pakistanis also consider that since tgey are .45634 shades fairer, they are good looking.
"Good looking" has nothing to do with being fair.

Same here, heard some awesome reviews.

Yup .
They are fair but that doesnt mean they are really good looking .
I have seen one video from you tube

Some people cant even understand

Media don't show full picture of Pakistan, every Provence have very beautiful people from every ethnic background.

People think of me of Afghan or Pashtoon but I m neither of them, I think you get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom