What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sirf Fawad aur Mahira ko hi bhagana tha :D ?

LOL
Which world do you live in?
Its 2017.
Sati was banned long back. :lol:

and my point is that even though it was a part of your religion some people do defend that ceremony to this day here in canada..similarly there are pakistani families who are backward and do the stuff that your neighbours do

You can find much more beautiful females on streets of Pakistan, and even in media of Pakistan, most of these are makeup beauties.

You can find much more beautiful females even on streets of India. None of these are make up beauties though. They were the reining queens of Bollywood due to sheer talent and not just their looks.

my point is that even though it was a part of your religion some people do defend that ceremony to this day here in canada
Dear fren i dont mean to offend you but you also said this>>>
the thing is in this sense indian culture is completely different to us because girls are taught to dance and stuff at an early age it is ecouraged whereas it is discouraged in pak

Those are your words, you've accepted that your women do not enjoy as much freedom as our women and that our society is far more liberal.

Dear fren i dont mean to offend you but you also said this>>>

Those are your words, you've accepted that your women do not enjoy as much freedom as our women and that our society is far more liberal.

seriously are we really going down this road..first of all being able to dance does not equate to being free
second everyone knows of females in india being killed even before they are born..

You can find much more beautiful females even on streets of India. None of these are make up beauties though. They were the reining queens of Bollywood due to sheer talent and not just their looks.

The pics you share are not considered beauties in Pakistan (no negative remarks intended), standard here is much higher, because of so many beautiful faces.

What I am going to post is from a great quote of a great poet of our language .
But it is absolutely right.
Kondupokilla Choranmar
Kodukkumthorum meridum
Menma nalkum marichallum
Vidya thanne mahadanam.

Means
This is something that cant be stolen by Thieves,Yet always manifold when we gives to others,your name will be resonate and people show respect even after your death.
Education or Knowledge is the great wealth.
I have learned this when I was 8 years old.

Beauty ,health etc all those will degrade due to ageing .Knowledge and exceptional acting talent will always with us even if we are octageneraian.

Golden Words Indeed. Thanx for sharing.

sure but what about all the kapoors khans etc lol..these two families are pretty much bollywood

That has been the Bollywood formula for ages. Male leads from North India and female leads from South India. It was the case with Rajesh Khanna, with Amitabh Bachchan, and now Kapoors and Khans.

first of all being able to dance does not equate to being free
Dance is a form of art which girls in India take up at a very early age.
Its a well known fact that art speaks the soul of culture, so yes it is associated with freedom.
Lets not forget that when TALIBAN took over Afghanistan, anything remotely related to music and dance were declared sacrilegious.

second everyone knows of females in india being killed even before they are born..
I'm so so glad our people got to report such cases for now government has taken strict action against AMINOCENTESIS.
The very fact that people are able to report such cases also proves my point.

So how is this related to our topic?
Remember we were discussin actresses and talents?
So being able to dance and express oneself artistically is also related to personal freedom.

And no, i dont want to tread this path. I was here to merely read the reviews of the movie "hindi medium", the trailer of which got me curious about the actress who seemed to have good acting skills. Alas! Ppl were only talking looks.

The pics you share are not considered beauties in Pakistan (no negative remarks intended), standard here is much higher, because of so many beautiful faces.

Oh please, just see Pakistanis drooling on these girls on youtube and you would know the reality. Most Pakistan women have long faces like horses and would not be considered beautiful. Every single Pakistani actress has been a failure in India right from Zeba Bhaktiar to Mahira Khan.

You think this is beautiful?

Mona Lisa
9608255a2ab4bdf8abf076cc986eb2bc.jpg

Mita Vashisht
55b5eb7c113df.jpg

being able to dance is something that is in your religion..it is encouraged its a part of worship therefore its not like something that was looked down upon to begin hence by dancing in india its not like a girl is breaking away from social norms and breaking barriers in order to achieve gender equality..
You started it by highlighting something even a normal pakistani would consider crazy to not let their wives out of the house..its psychotic and slowly we are changing our views on that so i had to highlight some ways in which indian women also suffer perhaps people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones..easy to find things that we consider bad in other peoples houses when much worse is happening in our own

Remember we were discussin actresses and talents?
She is a good actress and very good looking (trust me i am an expert :D ) but i fail to see why rss allows her to visit India :D
582182954175d.jpg

being able to dance is something that is in your religion..it is encouraged its a part of worship therefore its not like something that was looked down upon to begin hence by dancing in india its not like a girl is breaking away from social norms and breaking barriers in order to achieve gender equality..
You started it by highlighting something even a normal pakistani would consider crazy to not let their wives out of the house..its psychotic and slowly we are changing our views on that so i had to highlight some ways in which indian women also suffer perhaps people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones..easy to find things that we consider bad in other peoples houses when much worse is happening in our own
Dancing isnt the issue the issue here is the hostilities between both countries and failure of rss to do its job maybe it too got infected by sickulars :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom