What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please, just see Pakistanis drooling on these girls on youtube and you would know the reality. Most Pakistan women have long faces like horses and would not be considered beautiful. Every single Pakistani actress has been a failure in India right from Zeba Bhaktiar to Mahira Khan.

You think this is beautiful?

Mona Lisa
9608255a2ab4bdf8abf076cc986eb2bc.jpg

Mita Vashisht
55b5eb7c113df.jpg

You will find beautiful women in india but the ratio of finding beautiful women in pakistan would be much higher because of what people find to be attractive in the subcontinent is more commonly found here demonstrated by the fact that bollywood is dominated by north indians and also the fairness cream ads

She is a good actress and very good looking (trust me i am an expert :D ) but i fail to see why rss allows her to visit India :D
582182954175d.jpg

She's casted against one of India's best- IRRFAN KHAN. Spidermna, Jurassic park, Life of Pi, slumdog millionaire are few of his well known movies. He's our export to HOLLYWOOD. :lol:
Yes, shes definitely talented, that much i could make out about her in the trailers. :tup:
But didnt know she's a Pakistani. Usually Pakistani girls are stiffer.
For that matter even your men are stiff, like FAwad khan.

Oh please, just see Pakistanis drooling on these girls on youtube and you would know the reality. Most Pakistan women have long faces like horses and would not be considered beautiful. Every single Pakistani actress has been a failure in India right from Zeba Bhaktiar to Mahira Khan.

You think this is beautiful?

Mona Lisa
9608255a2ab4bdf8abf076cc986eb2bc.jpg

Mita Vashisht
55b5eb7c113df.jpg

The Pakistani actresses are not a good demonstration of the beauty of the Pakistani girls , and do not give justice to them.. like I said the finest of girls in here are found in the streets/colleges/universities and not on tv screens.

But that doesn't take away the fact that majority of your actresses (Bollywood) have gone through 100s of knife cuts on their faces in the form of Plastic surgeries etc. to look pretty, while this is not a common practice in Pakistan.

You will find beautiful women in india but the ratio of finding beautiful women in pakistan would be much higher because of what people find to be attractive in the subcontinent is more commonly found here demonstrated by the fact that bollywood is dominated by north indians and also the fairness cream ads

Nah Bollywood is not dominated by North Indians. It is always South Indian girls and North Indian men, so 50:50. Fairness cream ads are just commercial pitches by marketing companies. If they were really so popular, they would not need to adveritse so much. There are equally a good number of whites who want to have a tanned look and are jealous of Indian skin complexion and tone.

Nah Bollywood is not dominated by North Indians. It is always South Indian girls and North Indian men, so 50:50. Fairness cream ads are just commercial pitches by marketing companies. If they were really so popular, they would not need to adveritse so much. There are equally a good number of whites who want to have a tanned look and are jealous of Indian skin complexion and tone.

coke is popular and they advertise the most whats your point LOL..you are deluded if you say people in the subcontinent do not have an obsession with having fair skin..

DIl khush rakhney ko halib :rolleyes:

Better than
image.jpg

Atleast :angel:

Mr. Beautiful, if you can post pics of others and rate them , then remember you will also get rated.
Its always easier to rate others. :|

The Pakistani actresses are not a good demonstration of the beauty of the Pakistani girls , and do not give justice to them.. like I said the finest of girls in here are found in the streets/colleges/universities and not on tv screens.

But that doesn't take away the fact that majority of your actresses (Bollywood) have gone through 100s of knife cuts on their faces in the form of Plastic surgeries etc. to look pretty, while this is not a common practice in Pakistan.
Oh please Pakistani actors have as many plastic surgeries as Indians have. More in fact with very little to show for their effort and money.

I have seen enough Pakistani videos to see that Pakistanis are very ordinary looking people and there is nothing remarkable about them. Was watching videos of Pakistani zoos and saw the kind of people who visited there, all of them looking plain janes.

In India too a small minority opts to pursue a career in media, majority don't and hence majority of our beauties are not in the media.

Mr. Beautiful, if you can post pics of others and rate them , then remember you will also get rated.
Its always easier to rate others. :|
Did i start it or someone else did?
I am more of a let a person be judged by his action kind of guy but that goes out the window when its India vs Pakistan :D
On my looks well lets just say all members on pdf who have seen me know i look damn good :D

subcontinent do not have an obsession with having fair skin..
Which is dangerous cuz those get fair quick whitening creams also have mercury in them

Oh please Pakistani actors have as many plastic surgeries as Indians have. More in fact with very little to show for their effort and money.

I have seen enough Pakistani videos to see that Pakistanis are very ordinary looking people and there is nothing remarkable about them. Was watching videos of Pakistani zoos and saw the kind of people who visited there, all of them looking plain janes.

In India too a small minority opts to pursue a career in media, majority don't and hence majority of our beauties are not in the media.

Would you mind naming a few then?? Your top Bollywood actresses, Aishwaria Rai, Katrina Kaif (who is British Kashmiri btw.) Deepika, Anushka, Kareena Kapoor all have went through clear plastic surgeries.

Okay, whatever keeps you happy and sleep better tonight ..

coke is popular and they advertise the most whats your point LOL..you are deluded if you say people in the subcontinent do not have an obsession with having fair skin..
No, they don't. I would say a slight bias, but it is very superficial bias and not something deeply ingrained. A true beauty regardless of skin tone is always appreciated in India. If you see the artwork at homes, it is always of native women. Only in advertising industry do they prefer Western looking women and even there coloring has long been losing significance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom