What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Became a family quarrel .Right?
But I am not sure about your rest of the content. Because AFAIK womens would always have high morals and realistic .
This is my experience .I didnt see anyone like that lady in our society.Of Course their is a fraction ,but majority are good .
Sir ,That's the story of our society ,When you ask them of being friends in the so called "Elite liberals" of our society they turn you down saying we're being friendzoned then if you do the opposite its the battle of the EGO vs your patience .
This staring thing is a disease here ,too much fake people not minding their own business.
Its not about morals but about doing what's right ,It's a universal thing when you say about morals ,Even american's think its cheating to stare at someone when you are engaged.

Yup .
They are fair but that doesnt mean they are really good looking .
I have seen one video from you tube

Some people cant even understand
Awww
That was so cute.
The punjabi guy was singing in malayalam for his fiancee. <3

She is briliant actress . She acted in drama serial "maat" which is excellent drama but i dont think our actress suit for bollywood where you often needed dance, flirts and chichorapun instead of serious acting..watched movie bol of humaima malik and then her stupid role in bollwood which was big time failure as bollywood role just revolve around hero and women often act as show piece just to please; flirt and dance with hero

the thing is in this sense indian culture is completely different to us because girls are taught to dance and stuff at an early age it is ecouraged whereas it is discouraged in pak

On point I agree with the article IF it says she's a Good export lol :-/

Beauty belong to the eyes who see that....but i will exchange genetic supremacy for a brain that has active fully functional bright ideas any day to bring necessary changes and maturity....And India is far ahead in that case. We need guys like Sundar Pichai as an inspiration here. Race and genetics is meaningless and worthless if it's only meant to showcase for temporary time period...!!

What I am going to post is from a great quote of a great poet of our language .
But it is absolutely right.
Kondupokilla Choranmar
Kodukkumthorum meridum
Menma nalkum marichallum
Vidya thanne mahadanam.

Means
This is something that cant be stolen by Thieves,Yet always manifold when we gives to others,your name will be resonate and people show respect even after your death.
Education or Knowledge is the great wealth.
I have learned this when I was 8 years old.

Beauty ,health etc all those will degrade due to ageing .Knowledge and exceptional acting talent will always with us even if we are octageneraian.

Where was RSS when this was released? Anyway they should ban Pakistanis otherwise they will take over Indian industry if allowed free pass.
Ban her i will support that :D

the thing is in this sense indian culture is completely different to us because girls are taught to dance and stuff at an early age it is ecouraged whereas it is discouraged in pak
I had a PAKISTANI neighbour, who used to wear hijab and cover her face whenever she used to step out of her house.
Despite this her husband used to not allow her to go out and shop alone.
I got shudders when she was narrating her story to me.

Most of pakistans population comprises of punjabis, pathans and kashmiris coincidentally most of the actors from bollywood belong to these regions even though they are a small % of total pop..im not gona say we are genetically better but what people from subcontinent consider good looking resides in this region which is most of pakistan and a little bit on india

Cmon literally all beautiful actresses and top Bollywood actresses came from the South. So being a Punjabi or Pathan or Kashmiri has nothing to do with it.

Hema Malini
6dd8e0571b4a44194763814cee950ce1.jpg

Sridevi
081b6cf6e28d45f8906dea0e9ba4ff7c.jpg

Divya Bharti
divya6.jpg

Aishwarya Rai
a81d3f65026ce97d8320fdf387c23f47.jpg

Deepika Padukone
49687532.jpg

Genelia D'Souza
genelia-d-souza+1.jpg

Media don't show full picture of Pakistan, every Provence have very beautiful people from every ethnic background.

People think of me of Afghan or Pashtoon but I m neither of them, I think you get the point.

Similar case prevails in India ,media dont show remote regions.

Cmon literally all beautiful actresses and top Bollywood actresses came from the South. So being a Punjabi or Pathan or Kashmiri has nothing to do with it.

Hema Malini

Sridevi

Divya Bharti
divya6.jpg

Aishwarya Rai

Deepika Padukone
49687532.jpg

Genelia D'Souza
genelia-d-souza+1.jpg

sure but what about all the kapoors khans etc lol..these two families are pretty much bollywood

I had a PAKISTANI neighbour, who used to wear hijab and cover her face whenever she used to step out of her house.
Despite this her husband used to not allow her to go out and shop alone.
I got shudders when she was narrating her story to me.

sure and i got shudders reading about the practice of sati in around the word in 80 days

don't know whats going on rest of thread, but watched this movie yesterday(3.5 star), earlier I went to movie considering presence of Irfan, but during whole time I was not able to take my eyes off Saba, both charm and acting wise she is perfect !!

Hema Malini

Sridevi

Divya Bharti
divya6.jpg

Aishwarya Rai

Deepika Padukone
49687532.jpg

Genelia D'Souza
genelia-d-souza+1.jpg

You can find much more beautiful females on streets of Pakistan, and even in media of Pakistan, most of these are makeup beauties.

Where is RSS when you need it most :D ?

sure and i got shudders reading about the practice of sati in around the word in 80 days
LOL
Which world do you live in?
Its 2017.
Sati was banned long back. :lol:

That which i posted is something that your men seem to practice even now. I can only hope your women 're given more freedom. Yes our film industries are a reflection of our societies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom