What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollywood is all about Punjabi, Kashmiri and Pathan faces. The old bollywood (till 80s) with the Indian taste (Urdu and Awadh culture) is lost forever. If not for the border, I'm sure Pakistani Punjabis may be controlling Bollywood.

Success of the Bahubali is really changing the fundamentals of the Bollywood

You are diverting from the point here no one is disputing the popularity of indian shows rather you claimed pakistani shows flopped but the truth is they became so popular that actors from those shows when straight to bollywood..theres nothing more to add to this then you said pakistani actors are desparate and beg to come to bollywood and I proved you otherwise showing they are 'approached' by bollywood..do you think when people like atif aslam rahat fateh ali khan have concerts they are the ones that initiate the talks no its because organizers want them in the country and I can tell you an indian friend of mine got rahat to play for her daughtars wedding why did she do that when you say our show biz sucks etc truth is you are blinded by hate and cannot appreciate talent..i know so many indians who love even shows like coke studio etc[/QUOTE]

God has blessed Pakistan in terms of beauty and genetic supremacy in terms looks when compared to our unfortunate neighbors to the East :lol:

It's a well accepted fact that Pakistanis look FAR more beautiful compared to Indians on average (as often accepted by indians themselves. On media and in real life interactions, as any Pakistani would attest to).

What's even more astonishing to me is the fact that there is a clear difference even between our Punjabi girls and their Sikh (Punjabi) girls.

While Indian Sikh/Punjabi girls are far prettier in terms of looks compared to their other indian counterparts---when compared with our Punjabi girls, indian Punjabi girls are clearly not on par in general.

I used to think it's my bias because indian Punjabi girls are slutty and more promiscuous than Muslim Punjabi girls of ours on average. But no, even controlling for that, our Punjabi girls just look better on average. May be with have had higher levels of genetic mixing with so many different Punjabi clans, Pashtun clans settled in Northern Punjab, and Sindhis/Saraikis to the South.

I don't know what it is, but God bless Pakistan :D

Beauty and Genetic Supremacy ?! :lol:

Where was RSS when this was released? Anyway they should ban Pakistanis otherwise they will take over Indian industry if allowed free pass.
they did threatened. i think you missed that news

Considering most actors in serial have been hired straight into Bollywood suggests otherwise. It is popularity of Pakistani dramas that pushed their actors on map, and thus made the way into Bollywood industry.

Not only that, it is becoming normal routine. By comparison to home-grown veteran actors, Pakistani actors live up to the expectation and beyond. They are adored in India for reasons. :D

LOL. No, they are not adored. Pakistanis have been on Indian cinema scene for over a decade now and not a single super star from their lot yet, not even a major star. The only ones admiring them even on youtube seem to be just Pakistanis.

Where was RSS when this was released? Anyway they should ban Pakistanis otherwise they will take over Indian industry if allowed free pass.
they did threatened. i think you missed that news

its not that simple to say that..there are forces within bollywood who would never let that happen..guys like that singer abhijeet

I know about those posters and say what he was just being dumb. Indians always had foreign content in India to benchmark against. There are dedicated channels showing Western TV shows since the early 80s and so we had plenty of benchmarking opportunity. Also movies from all over the world were shown even on DD channel.

If you have good acting skills you can find chances in not only bollywood but also in regional film industries which have higher talent benchmark than Bollywood.
Bollywood gives more prominence to face than acting skills .But for a pan Indian acceptance you need more than that .
She would be Pakistan's finest exports if she has good acting skills .But if you are only looking for face and beauty then you would be disappointed because we dont have any shortage of beautiful womans and handsome guys.

Donot drag RSS in to your mess.
AFAIK RSS didnt banned or attacked Pak artists .It was Shiv Sena or VHP which is far extreme than RSS.And we common Indians always welcome best talents from anywhere.
But your elites should maintain their decorum and donot attempt for any misadventures in border .Then people will change their attitude and you cant blame them

PDF is an alternative world ,lady .
How much of Indians are here ? And how many of them carry multiple IDs.
Food for thought.

Indian media don't have huge number of natural beauties like Pakistan, they mostly have makeup beauties which one cannot recognize without makeup, that is not the case with Pakistani beauties.

So? Your director watched single clip of saba qamar and decide to call her instead of one of their own. Clearly Indians have failed to bring new talented faces in industry who are not sons and daughters of stars. Only Pakistanis can lift bollywood to higher standard once again.

Lol:lol:
Bollywood is not the only film industry in India .Amirkhan even stopped the releasing of the Dangal in Pakistan.
Bollywood dont need Pak support to survive .They have various other means .
In this case her acting was good so they invited her for change thats all.
Otherwise they can screen a lots from India .We have other regional film industry that can create films of pan Indian influence like Bahubali series.

You are diverting from the point here no one is disputing the popularity of indian shows rather you claimed pakistani shows flopped but the truth is they became so popular that actors from those shows when straight to bollywood..theres nothing more to add to this then you said pakistani actors are desparate and beg to come to bollywood and I proved you otherwise showing they are 'approached' by bollywood..do you think when people like atif aslam rahat fateh ali khan have concerts they are the ones that initiate the talks no its because organizers want them in the country and I can tell you an indian friend of mine got rahat to play for her daughtars wedding why did she do that when you say our show biz sucks etc truth is you are blinded by hate and cannot appreciate talent..i know so many indians who love even shows like coke studio etc
[/QUOTE]

Cmon, I did admit that a section of our society likes everything foreign and that your mentality matched mentality of JNU trainees. So there is a small ultra minuscule section of Indian society which did watch Pakistani shows and loves Pakistani songs, mainly concentrated around Delhi and in West Bengal. I am not being biased, just last week I tried watching some Pakistani shows on youtube. I will admit the production quality was good, but it was extremely sermonising and boring with literally no redeeming feature to it.

Success of the Bahubali is really changing the fundamentals of the Bollywood
Nope. Bollywood is like those Baniya markets in big cities you see in south. They sit and sell. Means Bollywood is all about certain families who controls it. Bollywood is not Indian enough. It's wanna be porcelain white Desi Gawar with pathetic acting.

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

142666_3978275_updates.jpg

The Pakistani actress who proved her mettle in Pakistani dramas with her brilliant dialogue delivery and acting is winning hearts in India too.

Saba Qamar made her debut in Bollywood with Hindi Medium, starring alongside the versatile Irrfan Khan. While Irrfan is a class apart when it comes to delivering hits, Qamar has also proved herself a versatile actor who can mould herself in any character. And so when news came of her starring alongside Irrfan, unlike so many others, we not for a moment thought she would be overshadowed by the actor.

Various publications in India gave raving reviews on her acting in the film, which is about a couple (Irrfan and Qamar) trying to get their daughter admitted in the best possible school. The film focuses on the obsession in our part of the world with seeing the English language as the ultimate ticket to success.

“Qamar is a beauty. Between her and Fawad Khan, they might convince Hindi film audiences that Pakistan has cornered a majority share of the world’s hotness. Though her character is often hyper, her acting never is – that is a fine line to tread, and she pulls it off,” a review in Firstpost says.

Pinkvilla lamented the tensions between the two countries for not getting Qamar to see in movies enough. “Whoever found Saba Qamar, take a bow!”

Hindustan Times describes the Pakistani actress as “equally effective and funny as a wife who keeps saying ‘stand ho jao’ and ‘lonely and depressed’”.

“Saba Qamar is Pakistan's finest export so far, and excels as the Chandni Chowk girl with social climbing aspirations,” says India today.

Back home, she will also be starring in a biopic on the slain Pakistani social media celebrity Qandeel Baloch and is already getting a lot of praise for it.
https://www.geo.tv/latest/142666-india-thinks-saba-qamar-is-pakistans-finest-export

When they are earning good money and having good fame internationally, why they go to India who at the end disgrace them and don't offer A category roles with substance.

Indian media don't have huge number of natural beauties like Pakistan, they mostly have makeup beauties which one cannot recognize without makeup, that is not the case with Pakistani beauties.

Wrong .
Certain regions in India that is far away from Northern areas have a lots of good looking people .But majority of them opts
a good professional carriers .
For them academic achievements and qualifications are very important .
Pakistanis are getting chance because of the proximity to that areas.Thats all.

Cmon, I did admit that a section of our society likes everything foreign and that your mentality matched mentality of JNU trainees. So there is a small ultra minuscule section of Indian society which did watch Pakistani shows and loves Pakistani songs, mainly concentrated around Delhi and in West Bengal. I am not being biased, just last week I tried watching some Pakistani shows on youtube. I will admit the production quality was good, but it was extremely sermonising and boring with literally no redeeming feature to it.[/QUOTE]

first of all I dont know who jnu are..second you claimed turkish shows are more popular in inda right compared to humsafar..show me trp of a turkish show aired in india being higher than that of humsafar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom