What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
desperate..these people are 'invited' by filmmakers to work in your country..they dont call your countrymen and say cast me in a role
Ya... invited a nobody from a non existent film industry lol , she wanted the job so bad she applied to entertain her nation's worst enemy , if that's not desperate idk what is.

Ya... invited a nobody from a non existent film industry lol , she wanted the job so bad she applied to entertain her nation's worst enemy , if that's not desperate idk what is.

nop they do not apply..they are called up lol..you are a nation of a billion people yet invite people from an enemy country you are the desperate ones in this situation..its a job gained for an enemy and a job lost for a country woman of yours!

nop they do not apply..they are called up lol..you are a nation of a billion people yet invite people from an enemy country you are the desperate ones in this situation..its a job gained for an enemy and a job lost for a country woman of yours!
Lol talk about being ignorant , her agency contacted the directors , that's the reason she freaking pays them to find more jobs . Its not the directors job to invite people , they just accept roals.

desperate people grasping straws .

Lol talk about being ignorant , her agency contacted the directors , that's the reason she freaking pays them to find more jobs . Its not the directors job to invite people , they just accept roals.

desperate people grasping straws .

The actress told the paper, "I was never desperate to work in Bollywood though I aspired to do a movie across the border but only if I was offered a strong character and a main lead. My plays are widely watched in India and are equally popular. Irrfan had also watched my serial on YouTube and he recommended me to the director.” In an earler interview, Irrfan Khan had already revealed that he had seen Saba's work on YouTube and was really impressed. So he recommended her to the makers.

"It was only after Saba saw that the director Saquib Chaudhary had previously helmed films like Pyaar Ke Side Effects and its sequel Shaadi Ke Side Effects and that the film was coming from the banner that made Cocktail and Love Aaj Kal, was she convinced and excited to sign the project."

It was india who wanted her and she got paid..happy for her:) Indians cant find people among a billion people to act in their movies..lol and before you call someone ignorant perhaps you should do some research yourself

Yeah blame the public for not liking your shows. LOL. So typical JNU mentality. I will tell you what only promote your shows in West Bengal, they love everything non-Indian and your shows will be super duper hit there.

While our Saah Bahu Dramas are adored by people all over the world.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Indian-Drama-Series/articleshow/51244196.cms

Hindi serials increases the Turkish channel ratings 4 folds. They speak to people's hearts something which Pakistani channels can never do.

Zahid Akman, General Manager - Kanal 7 Turkey, says, "We are very happy with the choice we have made to air a Star India drama. For us, 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' ('Bir Garip Aşk' In Turkish) is a magical love story told like a fairy tale."

desperate..these people are 'invited' by filmmakers to work in your country..they dont call your countrymen and say cast me in a role

Please have some measure of reality. None of the Pakistani stars could make a name for themselves in our industry despite being soft launched and heavily promoted due to aman ki asha brigade. Not one has had a memorable role in all these years.

The actress told the paper, "I was never desperate to work in Bollywood though I aspired to do a movie across the border but only if I was offered a strong character and a main lead. My plays are widely watched in India and are equally popular. Irrfan had also watched my serial on YouTube and he recommended me to the director.” In an earler interview, Irrfan Khan had already revealed that he had seen Saba's work on YouTube and was really impressed. So he recommended her to the makers.

"It was only after Saba saw that the director Saquib Chaudhary had previously helmed films like Pyaar Ke Side Effects and its sequel Shaadi Ke Side Effects and that the film was coming from the banner that made Cocktail and Love Aaj Kal, was she convinced and excited to sign the project."

It was india who wanted her and she got paid..happy for her:) Indians cant find people among a billion people to act in their movies..lol and before you call someone ignorant perhaps you should do some research yourself
Lol man your lack of basic understanding of a business transaction is amusing , her agency is the middle man not the freaking director. if & only if she was interested would her agency have applied a application to the directors ,directors & producers never directly involve in this low level bs , they are incharge in rostering the applicants for the final cut.

Yeah blame the public for not liking your shows. LOL. So typical JNU mentality. I will tell you what only promote your shows in West Bengal, they love everything non-Indian and your shows will be super duper hit there.

Hindi serials increases the Turkish channel ratings 4 folds. They speak to people's hearts something which Pakistani channels can never do.

Zahid Akman, General Manager - Kanal 7 Turkey, says, "We are very happy with the choice we have made to air a Star India drama. For us, 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' ('Bir Garip Aşk' In Turkish) is a magical love story told like a fairy tale."

5 reasons why pakistani shows are better than indian
There was a time when Indian TV industry was ruled by czarina of Indian telly world Ekta Kapoor. And then she moved to big screen with the same formula though. The benchmark set by her still rules the Indian television. While the makers of Indian serials are leaving no stone unturned to maintain their saas-bahu sagas, a single TV

Being an Indian, it is tough for us to digest this fact that fiction shows can also have an end because Indian shows goes on for years and years. In fact, if a particular show has crossed a certain number of episodes, it is a big time achievement for them. TV shows which air on Zindagi channel have a definite end.

Colors tried their level best to bring a change in Indian television by launching shows like Balika Vadhu, Uttaran, Na Aana Iss Desh Laddo and many more. They did really well with the TRPs but few years down the line, these shows also ended up being saas bahu sagas.

Dialogues like "hey Ram! Yeh nahi ho sakta", "humein yeh rishta manzoor nahi hai", "ye shaadi nahi ho sakti", "main tumhare bache ki maa banane wali hoon" do not make any show popular. But unlike our Indian shows, Pakistani TV shows are simple and direct.

Unlike Indian TV shows, their wedding or any other festival would take hardly 10-15 minutes screen time. Their functions don't stretch over for months and months. But in Indian shows, weddings are spread over a month - with all the functions mehendi, sangeet shown extensively.

this is your newspaper(timesofindia)..cant post the link since i dont have enough posts..im sure indian shows are good but from what ive noticed its mostly petty family issues like alot of 'chaal chalna' (conniving) etc..but to each their own

ROFL at Pakistan's world famous movie and TV industry. All the Pakistani serials flopped in India with TRPs barely reaching 1 even in the first few weeks of the shows and tapering off thereafter despite heavy promotion attempt by Sickulars.

Zee Zindagi had TRP ratings of barely 3 while Star Plus and Colors had 154 and 134 respectively. Zee's Dr. Subhash Chandra had to take the cover of nationalism to rid his channel of Pakistani serials and give a new lease of life to Zindagi.

While in Pakistan Indian serials rule long after the rein of Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi ended. Now it the turn of Naagin :partay::partay:.

http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1149942

So? Your director watched single clip of saba qamar and decide to call her instead of one of their own. Clearly Indians have failed to bring new talented faces in industry who are not sons and daughters of stars. Only Pakistanis can lift bollywood to higher standard once again.

Lol man your lack of basic understanding of a business transaction is amusing , her agency is the middle man not the freaking director. if & only if she was interested would her agency have applied a application to the directors ,directors & producers never directly involve in this low level bs , they are incharge in rostering the applicants for the final cut.

in the tv industry everything is out there and from the quotes I have provided it seems like in this case the director contacted the middle man because of irfan khans recommendation rather it being the other way around

When we started casting for the film... a lot of people asked why a Pakistani actress.. see this is not a quantity game. It's about someone who fits the part.. when we started casting.. we never thought we would cast from Pakistan but we had problem casting major actresses who were willing to play mother, so we started to think whom we can cast when we weren't able to cast actresses here and then while watching a Pak show, I saw Saba and approached her.

this is a direct quote from the director.."I approached her"

At the time I was waiting for a good script to pop up. Then one day I got a call from a casting agent who worked with Maddock Films. He told me the makers of Hindi Medium were looking for an actress and he thought I would be perfect for the role.

Again she was 'asked to play the role'

5 reasons why pakistani shows are better than indian
There was a time when Indian TV industry was ruled by czarina of Indian telly world Ekta Kapoor. And then she moved to big screen with the same formula though. The benchmark set by her still rules the Indian television. While the makers of Indian serials are leaving no stone unturned to maintain their saas-bahu sagas, a single TV

Being an Indian, it is tough for us to digest this fact that fiction shows can also have an end because Indian shows goes on for years and years. In fact, if a particular show has crossed a certain number of episodes, it is a big time achievement for them. TV shows which air on Zindagi channel have a definite end.

Colors tried their level best to bring a change in Indian television by launching shows like Balika Vadhu, Uttaran, Na Aana Iss Desh Laddo and many more. They did really well with the TRPs but few years down the line, these shows also ended up being saas bahu sagas.

Dialogues like "hey Ram! Yeh nahi ho sakta", "humein yeh rishta manzoor nahi hai", "ye shaadi nahi ho sakti", "main tumhare bache ki maa banane wali hoon" do not make any show popular. But unlike our Indian shows, Pakistani TV shows are simple and direct.

Unlike Indian TV shows, their wedding or any other festival would take hardly 10-15 minutes screen time. Their functions don't stretch over for months and months. But in Indian shows, weddings are spread over a month - with all the functions mehendi, sangeet shown extensively.

this is your newspaper(timesofindia)..cant post the link since i dont have enough posts..im sure indian shows are good but from what ive noticed its mostly petty family issues like alot of 'chaal chalna' (conniving) etc..but to each their own

I know you lifted it out of Quora and I have read those and they are pathetic to be honest. Basically questioning everything and disliking just for the sake of disliking. Fact is these shows are enormously popular all over the world, or at least a major part of the world. People love to watch Indian wedding scenes and romance and in fact incorporate it in their own lives. Take Pakistani weddings for example, they are completely based on the input they lift from Bollywood movies and Indian TV. I am yet to hear of people trying to emulate anything from Pakistani TV dramas.

Look at this Pakistani program where the anchor is terribly worried about the "chaal chalna" traits of Indian dramas influencing Pakistani households and see what the little girl replies. She is only learning positive things from the dramas. I have heard this across countries from Afghanistan to Turkey to Indonesia. People say they are learning family values and relationship bonding from Indians.

Last edited:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Indian-Drama-Series/articleshow/51244196.cms

Please have some measure of reality. None of the Pakistani stars could make a name for themselves in our industry despite being soft launched and heavily promoted due to aman ki asha brigade. Not one has had a memorable role in all these years.

Indian actors better pray relations don't improve otherwise their future is in danger, now I understand this ultra nationalism by bollywood actors lol Current crisis most have come as relief for them.

Honestly how many pakistani actors have even worked in bollywood? you are talking as if 50 people worked there lol like 2 or 3 actors went there and fawad khan was fairly popular before indians started threatening pakistani actors..the fact that you invited pakistani actors makes you look worse since you as a nation of billion people cant find people there and caste them

So? Your director watched single clip of saba qamar and decide to call her instead of one of their own. Clearly Indians have failed to bring new talented faces in industry who are not sons and daughters of stars. Only Pakistanis can lift bollywood to higher standard once again.

LOL. I am not much of a fan of Bollywood but even I have to grudgingly admit of the huge success they are. And not because of Pakistani artists. Otherwise Pakistani movies would have been a success story across the world and not Bollywood. Do try to lift Pakistani movie industry to higher standard instead of being so generous to loan your actors to Bollywood.

Look how the world relates to Bollywood, read the comments.

"
Cali Hassan1 year ago
come on Indians I am an eastern african and bollywood has been the best thing ever happened to us. stop being negative and appreciate this two beautiful actresses perform together, both beautiful and talented no competition."

Indian actors better pray relations don't improve otherwise their future is in danger, now I understand this ultra nationalism by bollywood actors lol Current crisis most have come as relief for them.
LOL.

nobody is denying that bollywood is not a huge industry..it is also it is bigger than pak tv industry obv but you guys portray that pak actors beg to come there which is not the case..in most cases they are approached by indians to work there

Honestly how many pakistani actors have even worked in bollywood? you are talking as if 50 people worked there lol like 2 or 3 actors went there and fawad khan was fairly popular before indians started threatening pakistani actors..the fact that you invited pakistani actors makes you look worse since you as a nation of billion people cant find people there and caste them

Excuse moi? There are over 2000 movies released in India every year and as you correctly said 2-3 Pakistani actors were given a chance to work in Bollywood, more likely as a charity or good will gesture from Bollywood industry which is full of leftist retards. I seriously doubt about Fawad Khan being popular in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom