What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I am not much of a fan of Bollywood but even I have to grudgingly admit of the huge success they are. And not because of Pakistani artists. Otherwise Pakistani movies would have been a success story across the world and not Bollywood. Do try to lift Pakistani movie industry to higher standard instead of being so generous to loan your actors to Bollywood.

Look how the world relates to Bollywood, read the comments.

"
Cali Hassan1 year ago
come on Indians I am an eastern african and bollywood has been the best thing ever happened to us. stop being negative and appreciate this two beautiful actresses perform together, both beautiful and talented no competition."

LOL.

I think both industries can produce good films . Between who's that in your DP ?
It's a good piece of art , I was now thinking to try drawing it .

On one hand they will give her compliments after that they will try to ban her and then they will join pdf:lol:

Indians join this forum for the same reason that they want ban on pakistani artists.

God has blessed Pakistan in terms of beauty and genetic supremacy in terms looks when compared to our unfortunate neighbors to the East :lol:

It's a well accepted fact that Pakistanis look FAR more beautiful compared to Indians on average (as often accepted by indians themselves. On media and in real life interactions, as any Pakistani would attest to).

What's even more astonishing to me is the fact that there is a clear difference even between our Punjabi girls and their Sikh (Punjabi) girls.

While Indian Sikh/Punjabi girls are far prettier in terms of looks compared to their other indian counterparts---when compared with our Punjabi girls, indian Punjabi girls are clearly not on par in general.

I used to think it's my bias because indian Punjabi girls are slutty and more promiscuous than Muslim Punjabi girls of ours on average. But no, even controlling for that, our Punjabi girls just look better on average. May be with have had higher levels of genetic mixing with so many different Punjabi clans, Pashtun clans settled in Northern Punjab, and Sindhis/Saraikis to the South.

I don't know what it is, but God bless Pakistan :D

Hold on to your horses, the lady in question is a small time nobody, in fact all pakistani artists in India are.

Lag yahi raha hy

Mind your language?
Bhai ham special Kashmiris kay liye bhi banatey they programs :D
PTV was popular in Kashmir when I was a kid. Then many more channels came courtesy cable networks.

PTV was popular in Kashmir when I was a kid. Then many more channels came courtesy cable networks.
Isi awami maqboliyat ko mad e nazar rakhtey hoye to ban laga :D

Oh and mind your language was a British comedy program

I think both industries can produce good films . Between who's that in your DP ?
It's a good piece of art , I was now thinking to try drawing it .

That is a pic of Radha.

d7d73a22a531279ca52d839688cb890a.gif

images

images

8af250418d3a53a41ddaf24927b81537.jpg

Indian actors better pray relations don't improve otherwise their future is in danger, now I understand this ultra nationalism by bollywood actors lol Current crisis most have come as relief for them.

We produce 1000s of movies every year, pakistanis starring in one or two out of these is no big deal, we also have Sri Lankan, and Chinese in Indian movies but they don't claim what you are claiminng.

Anyways if Pakistanis are so talented why their entertainment industry is a big joke?

Highest grossing Indian movies

Baahubali 2: US$240 million
Dangal: US$230 million
PK: US$120 million
Baahubali 1: US$100 million
Bajrangi Bhaijan: US$97 million

Highest grossing Pakistani movies

Jawani Phir Nahi Ani: US$4.9 million
Waar: US$3.3 million
Bin Roye: US$3.0 million
Actor in Law: US$3.0 million
Janaan: US$3.0 million

Your actors are desperate to work in India, they even cry in front of national television to get job in Bollywood

These guys have better fashion sense than the Pakistanis who basically looked like hillbillies.

Frankly if these are Pakistani rockstars Allah bachaye Pakistan ko.

hqdefault.jpg

ai111505a01.jpg

What is wrong with them? Most of them are better looking then even bolly standard. They will be stars in bollywood in matter of days.

We produce 1000s of movies every year, pakistanis starring in one or two out of these is no big deal, we also have Sri Lankan, and Chinese in Indian movies but they don't claim what you are claiminng.

Anyways if Pakistanis are so talented why their entertainment industry is a big joke?

Highest grossing Indian movies

Baahubali 2: US$240 million
Dangal: US$230 million
PK: US$120 million
Baahubali 1: US$100 million
Bajrangi Bhaijan: US$97 million

Your actors are desperate to work in India, they even cry in front of national television to get job in Bollywood

Still even in Modi era bollywood producers can't get enough of Pakistani actors. Pak industry being below bollywood in terms of $ doesn't make it a joke.

Joke is on Indians who can't compete with Pakistanis even in bollywood.

Joke is on Indians who can't compete with Pakistanis even in bollywood.
That, my friend is called delusion. Dozens of Pakistanis have desperately tried to make a name for themselves in Bollywood, but NONE succeeded, the only Pakistani who has made big in India rejected his Pakistani nationality and embraced Indian citizenship...I am sure the crying baby Ali Zafar, and others would come running if we give them residency in India, but that ain't gonna happen.

Pakistani movie industry is such a joke that it even gets called an industry.

This is earnings of Marathi film industry which was brought back from dead just 5 years ago.

Sairat 2016 ₹110 crore (US$17 million)
Natsamrat 2016 ₹50 crore (US$7.8 million)
Katyar Kaljat Ghusali 2015 ₹40 crore (US$6.2 million)
Lai Bhaari 2014 ₹40 crore (US$6.2 million)
Timepass 2014 ₹33 crore (US$5.1 million)
Duniyadari 2013 ₹32 crore (US$5.0 million)
Me Shivajiraje Bhosale Boltoy 2009 ₹25.5 crore (US$4.0 million)
Ventilator 2016 ₹25 crore (US$3.9 million)
Classmates 2015 ₹21 crore (US$3.3 million)
Kaksparsh 2012 ₹14 crore (US$2.2 million)

Pakistanis may think Pakistani girls look best, but thats their own perspective. While Indians feel most Pakistani girls are too 'manly' for their liking, specially their voices, its just not attractive at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom