What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. 58% literacy rate for whole of Pakistan and going down and mostly composed of people who can barely sign their names, while in India 68.5% Muslims are literate and this is functional literacy unlike Pakistan :angel:

http://www.sify.com/news/among-mino...teracy-rate-news-education-qh0m7Fihjgiad.html
hein?
Aik data theek ho sakta hy :D

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...y-rate-india-census-report-education-3006798/

https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2017/04/literacy-rate-rises-to-60pc-in-pakistan-survey/

AFAIK ,KPK is nearer to Afghanistan .
And they were from that and Pashtun are also dominant in Afghanistan .Even Afghanistan claims a lot of Pak area
Nope they were not Pashtuns and Hazarawals are native to this land

Thats cool we claim all of Afghanistan ;-)

Bhai saab Indian literacy rates were 74% back in 2011 increasing at furious pace. Muslims cannot have literacy hovering around 58% if overall literacy rate was 74%, cause that would mean Hindus having a literacy rate of around 80% and above to come to an average total of 74% for overall population.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...r-than-work-participation-116080100018_1.html

Bhai saab Indian literacy rates were 74% back in 2011 increasing at furious pace. Muslims cannot have literacy hovering around 58% if overall literacy rate was 74%, cause that would mean Hindus having a literacy rate of around 80% and above to come to an average total of 74% for overall population.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...r-than-work-participation-116080100018_1.html
Arey bhai ye to apkey census ki hi figure hy aur variation ho sakti hay literacy rate mein bilkul

In Pakistan most avoid divorce till the breaking point for kids and finances we are still a low income country we have to compromise on issues

Poorer Muslim countries than Pakistan have higher divorce rates. It is your residual Hindu culture influence which holds marriage as sacred even though as per Islam marriage is only a contract.

Arey bhai ye to apkey census ki hi figure hy aur variation ho sakti hay literacy rate mein bilkul
Mein bhi census ki hi figure bata raha hun. Muslims are the most urban community compared to Hindus who are still largely rural.

There is nothing hindu about lighting or decorating your place of worship at night :-//
Diyas were local way of decoration

Oh really is that why Muslims of rest of the subcontinent don't have diyas in their place of worship? Diyas are pan-Indian way of worship for Hindus and the photo you showed of diyas in that mazar/masjid were not decoration by any flight of imagination.

Oh really is that why Muslims of rest of the subcontinent don't have diyas in their place of worship?
I cant say anything in this regard because i dont interact with Indian Muslims that much
Hindus and the photo you showed of diyas in that mazar/masjid were not decoration by any flight of imagination.
To you maybe

I cant say anything in this regard because i dont interact with Indian Muslims that much

To you maybe
You know when you are lying :)

Hein?In our religion we are told divorce is the only Halal thing which Allah dislikes
Not heard of anything like that considering Saudi and Irani divorce rates are almost as good as American divorce rates and anything which is halal being argued as being bad is common Muslim affliction in the Indian subcontinent due to Hindu influence.

Yes maybe thats why a they burnt widows in past hmm
Nah, they burnt the widows for property and such stuff only in some certain regions of Bengal and East India.

Not heard of anything like that considering Saudi and Irani divorce rates are almost as good as American divorce rates and anything which is halal being argued as being bad is common Muslim affliction in the Indian subcontinent due to Hindu influence.
Nope i dont i dislike them :-)

Iran and Saudi are wealthy countries our elite has almost same divorce rate

Nah, they burnt the widows for property and such stuff only in some certain regions of Bengal and East India.
You havent heard anything because you dont belong to it :-)

Maybe they dont spend that much on weddings or have lower dependency rates
What they don't have is Hindu influence :) I have heard Pakistani mullahs argue that Shaadi is different and Nikah is different. Shaadi zindagi mein ek baar hoti hai aur Nikah kai bar ho sakti hai. LOL. Muslims as per Quran only had Nikah and never Shaadi.

Nope i dont i dislike them :-)

Iran and Saudi are wealthy countries our elite has almost same divorce rate

Exactly, you are more aware of your islamic identity while your society is still in the grips of Hindu influence which is why you value divorce while your society invents new rules like it is a halal thing but still Allah dislikes it.

You havent heard anything because you dont belong to it :-)
I live amongst Muslims so it is not like Muslim practices and believes are unknown to people here :D

What they don't have is Hindu influence
Nope they are super annoying kind of like when Zakir Naik lectured against Pakistan now he is running off to Saudi cuz his secular India turned on him they show their patriotism by bashing Pakistan thats why i dislike them

I have heard Pakistani mullahs argue that Shaadi is different and Nikah is different. Shaadi zindagi mein ek baar hoti hai aur Nikah kai bar ho sakti hai.
Hein ye kiya bongi hy?Islamic shadi nikah hay baki jo marzi daal do mirch masala aik time par mard ky liye 4 allowed hain Pakistani law mein 2 biwi kay liye pehli ki razamandi chahiye 3rd key liye pehli dono ki raza mandi chahiye pata nahi kahan sey ot patank chezain sun rahey ho
Muslims as per Quran only had Nikah and never Shaadi.
Nikah is marriage its a simpler Islamic way of marriage if you wish to celebrate it with different traditions that is your personal choice Nikah by itself is marriage

Nope they are super annoying kind of like when Zakir Naik lectured against Pakistan now he is running off to Saudi cuz his secular India turned on him they show their patriotism by bashing Pakistan thats why i dislike them
I wasn't talking about your like or dislike of the Saudi or Irani society but your zeal for divorces which is very Islamic unlike Hinduism emphasis on marriage.

Hein ye kiya bongi hy?Islamic shadi nikah hay baki jo marzi daal do mirch masala aik time par mard ky liye 4 allowed hain Pakistani law mein 2 biwi kay liye pehli ki razamandi chahiye 3rd key liye pehli dono ki raza mandi chahiye pata nahi kahan sey ot patank chezain sun rahey ho
Mujhe pata hai Islami Nikah ke usool. Mein tho tumhare mullohn ki baat kar raha hun. These are on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom