What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Indian friends argues that Muslims in India of now has assimilated well in India with their Hindu majority people. Indians also argues that Muslims in current India are more progressive and open minded than Muslims of Pakistan and things like that....your observation that Muslims has adopted a totally different identity in India than rest of India of majority Hindus is different.

Seems true but can be a generalization...it is not that easy to homogenize and stereotype a very large population...

See when you live in a culture which is as dominant as Hinduism there is ingress whether someone wants it or not. By compulsion Muslims learn to live with Hindus and they watch movies made by Hindus, based on Hindu stories, based on Hindu values coming from Hindu scriptures, and they slowly absorb things Hindus so deeply that even they are unaware of it. In schools, in colleges, in society, the Hindu view is predominant and they cannot help but be molded by those thoughts and ideas. So it is true that Muslims in India are quite well assimilated but still have some superficial divisions. It is also true that they are both progressive as well as regressive, because there is a clash within their own community between old beliefs and the dominant narrative of the society.

I heard Hassan Nisar say this, that even in Pakistan people frown on a widow getting married and look at it less than favorably even when as per Islam it is most recommended for a woman to remarry as living without a man's guidance is considered not good. This is because of the influence of Hindu culture on Pakistan. Had Bollywood not been such a dominant factor in Pakistani society, Pakistan would have molded itself as a more Islamic Arabic culture long long time ago.

Googling images is what kids do.

I can google images of indians like this
Maybe+he+slept+with+indian+girls+like+this+one+so+_6a5349b89e9c82b19f9ed3955ae62159.jpg

That's your average indian girl, eh? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But I wouldn't play the insecure game of google images.

I have been to both countries, I have lived with both peoples, and I went to university where indians and Pakistanis lived/befriended each other like they are from same family lol

It is just a fact that generally, Pakistanis are far better looking than indians. Sorry, but that's just a fact.

My indian friends (who did not have to pretend otherwise on PDF due to insecurities and patriotic duty lol) have accepted that multiple times. Hell, your indian media gals have twitted about it and whole india went nuts.

We all know that Pakistanis got the better end of looks compared to indians overall.

No need to cry like little babies and deny the reality :cheers:

Well once you convert, you stop drinking cow pee, and worshipping cow dung.

And start to live a disciplined life with proper rules and establish civilization.

So offcourse it helps :)

Muslims do look better than hindus in general. But that's my own opinion.

However, Pakistanis looking FAR better than indians on average is a fact, not my opinion. Even YOUR media personalities have said it multiple times.

Hell, they have written articles about it :rofl:

Times of India: There's something about Pakistani men

Oh really ?
Those who dont have any self respect can be found anywhere in this world .
Afghanis and Afghan immigrants are good looking but Pakistanis giveme a break .:lol:
You can quote thousands times about it .
Your friends ,truly believable .:D
You have been in India?Where ?

I feel like i am talking to a wall nothing new is being embraced these are all old culture which surprisngly are becoming less common among certain folks

Well you know a lot of early poets of Urdu were actually Hindu and not only Hindus but Pandits :D

As I am pointing out it has no significance in Islam, it is pure adoption of Hindu practices.

True. But all 3 are of central/Northern Indian origin. Anyways, I don't get your point. I don't speak many Indian languages and all of them have great literature and Art - including Bengali, Tamil, Telugu among others. It is my loss completely. I am sure there are great works of art in ethnic Pakistani languages as well like Pashto and Sindhi. I even read there is a language spoken in Pakistan (I think Brahi??) which is similar to South Indian languages. Why disparage someone's language?
Balochi and Brahui are from same language group they sound similar and many Brahui speakers are bilingual
Brahui
You may have heard a variation of this Balochi song :D
Balochi is a beautiful language

In our culture light means purity by lighting a place you are also purifying it
What does incorruptible mean if not purity? I am yet to see a Muslim light a diya besides the Quran or while praying or in a Masjid. So much for your culture and its purity symbols.

All those supposedly good looking guys are actually Afghanis and their immigrants .
This guys are just taking credits thats all.
Lol is picture ky baad agar ap ganga kay yogi wali lagayein to behtr comparison hoga hena ? :D

Oh really ?
Those who dont have any self respect can be found anywhere in this world .
Afghanis and Afghan immigrants are good looking but Pakistanis giveme a break .:lol:
You can quote thousands times about it .
Your friends ,truly believable .:D
You have been in India?Where ?
Dont mind him,,,,his denial wont change facts,,,for all non-bhayya world,ultimately he is just anothr bhayya.let him be happy in his delusions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom