What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this Muhammad Irfan lookalike is considered good looking in India?
Oh yes he is dishy and Muhammad Irfan looks nothing like him. Muhammad Irfan looks like someone punched his face and it caved in. Sendhil Ramamurthy would be considered tall, dark, and handsome in any part of the world.

Nope. There used to be clear distinction as to what was Hindu and what was Islamic. Muslims always went for lilies and roses
Genday ka phool have always been part of a Punjabi wedding and the dress too normally was orange or orangish-red i dont know from where you are getting your facts
And Muslims never had diyas for anything because it was considered Hindu fire worship custom which it is. Hindus use fire as a means of worship and greeting.
Oh brother
https://www.dawn.com/news/1322717
On 12 Rabi ul awal before small lights became common entire streets were lit by diyas it was one of the many traditions that was followed from Hazara to Sindh
Hindu had center mang tikka and Muslims had side wala.
f961bbba1e0a6376819ea6dfe4807ab8.jpg

Pakistanis have because of copying everything from Bollywood lost that distinctiveness.
Kitna jhoot boley gay diwarein na gir jayein :D

I did they were really nice people they came here for yatra all indians i met in real life but on internet meh

Now gendey ka phool is Hindu :-(

It has always been this for generations nothing new

We rebelled against Hindu raj yaar @SarthakGanguly samjhao inko :D

By the way in those videos they were also singing songs of Jhulelal, the god Sindhi Hindus consider their Ishtadev. So practically worshipping Hindu gods too now :)

Genday ka phool have always been part of a Punjabi wedding and the dress too normally was orange or orangish-red i dont know from where you are getting your facts

Oh brother
On 12 Rabi ul awal before small lights became common entire streets were lit by diyas it was one of the many traditions that was followed from Hazara to Sindh

Its not difficult to see Pakistan esp Punjab has borrowed heavily from Hindu tradition and culture, it is so obvious.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way, and if you are one of the few souls who's been told they don't have a particularly appealing face, there is always a mother's heart which will love the face of any child. And if you have your mother's blessings, none other is needed.

Now close this pointless thread, please.

@Jungibaaz @waz @Zaki @The Eagle

Nope. I get this from having seen hundreds of Muslim marriages in India.

Oh brother

Oh please, isme jhoot bolney walli kya baat hai. This is how it has been in India and I assume in Pakistan before Pakistanis started copying Bollywood.

Amrita Singh on marrying Saif Ali, the side jhoomer.
hqdefault.jpg

Soha Ali Khan
9878_cover.jpg

Diyas are Hindu culture with no significance in any Muslim culture anywhere.

Hindu(Hinduism) is more about the region, the culture, traditions, linguistics, folklore, art and culture....than it is about a particular region. Many Indians have argued that Hinduism is not a religion...anyone living in Hindustan is Hindu...isn't it..

So is the statement this is a recent import based on truth?
Mehndi, feet washing, hand prints on wall, Sholah Sringar, wedding dance, Diyas, marigold garland, etc are found in Indian weddings and is rooted to Hindu tradition
Pakistan has adopted all of the above and their weddings look strikingly similar to Hindu weddings than wedding practiced in other Muslim countries.

Mehndi, feet washing, hand prints on wall, Sholah Sringar, wedding dance, Diyas, marigold garland, etc are found in Indian weddings and is rooted to Hindu tradition
Pakistan has adopted all of the above and their weddings look strikingly similar to Hindu weddings than wedding practiced in other Muslim countries.

Pakistan was a part of India not long ago...so any cultural common grounds is not surprising...why is this so surprising. It depends on the region ...and not exactly religion.

Nope. I get this from having seen hundreds of Muslim marriages in India.
Here lies your answer different marriage traditions of different regions
In SIndh and Punjab jhoomars were smaller and the chain was covered by hair or even if it wasnt it would be thin
pic_attire-bridal.jpg
bride01.jpg

The chains and jhoomers only got bigger
Amazing-Pakistan-Bridal-Makeup-Pictures-2015.jpg

Diyas are Hindu culture with no significance in any Muslim culture anywhere.
Except for in Pakistan where they are used for decoration in every major city on religious occasions the trend is now being replaced by using artificial lights
wahcantmosque-660x330.png

This picture is from a dargah in Multan
img_0003_tn2-2.jpg

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Really?
Oh brother
Sholah Sringar, wedding dance, Diyas, marigold garland, etc are found in Indian weddings and is rooted to Hindu tradition
All these things have always been part of a large portion of what is now Pakistan
wedding practiced in other Muslim countries.
Well ofcourse different regions have different traditions how will i drill it in your head?
Even Christian Pakistanis have Mehndis and Barats

It mentions Jhulelal quite clearly.

2 ghantoan sey gol chakar mein ghom raha hoan :D
@Hell hound @The Sandman

In the Hindi industry, Pakistanis make some headway because of their diction. The spoken language for the movies is technically Hindustani dialect. Indian actors and actresses - especially the star kids, for them English is the first language. Also, most of the Pakistani actors charge relatively lesser fees and as it is, they are usually playing a second lead. The Indian producers get well spoken actors for cheap and Pakistani talent gets exposure and they make more money then they would in Pakistan. It is business, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom