What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i understand :D
Some South Indian men can give North Indian guys run for their money, you should visit south India and you will realise skin color is not everything and in no way parameter for beauty

More Vlogs here...

I see Pakistanis adopting wholesale Hindu culture. Now diyas seem common in Pakistani home including marigold garlands which is a common feature in all Hindu festivals. I have seen Pakistanis welcoming their guests with diyas and flowers just like traditional Hindus do and Bangaldeshis touch the feet of their parents seeking blessings just like Hindus do once again. What Muslims rebelled against while living in India, they have adopted after separation.

I know, all that cousin marriages have made Pakistanis look the weirdest people in the Indian subcontinent. It has surfaced all their genetic deficiencies and made them look like a caricature.
060712_mumbai_hmed_3a.grid-6x2.jpg

Such good looking people wow

What is laughable is that they claim they are closer to Turkish, Arab in looks but a simple google search can tell that nothing can be farther from truth.

Turks actually do not want to associate with Pakistanis at all. The young generation Turks look down on Pakistanis and to hear Pakistanis talk one would assume they are tied at the hip. Just go to Quora and look at the answers given by Turks. They are blunt about not knowing or caring about Pakistan.

Shehrbano "Sherry" Rehman, MP (Urdu: شہر بانو شیری رحمان‎; born 21 December 1960), is a Pakistani liberalpolitician, journalist and diplomat who serves as the Senator from Sindh, in office since 2015.[1] Previously she served as Pakistan's Ambassador to the United States between 2011 and 2013.[2][3]
I know she is a politician but she is also considered the most fashionable Pakistani out there and hence a fashionista.

Some South Indian men can give North Indian guys run for their money, you should visit south India and you will realise skin color is not everything and in no way parameter for beauty
I did they were really nice people they came here for yatra all indians i met in real life but on internet meh
Now diyas seem common in Pakistani home including marigold garlands which is a common feature in all Hindu festivals.
Now gendey ka phool is Hindu :-(
have seen Pakistanis welcoming their guests with diyas and flowers just like traditional Hindus do
It has always been this for generations nothing new
What Muslims rebelled against while living in India, they have adopted after separation.
We rebelled against Hindu raj yaar @SarthakGanguly samjhao inko :D

That is true for India as well, heck I am sure I might find few exceptions in Bangladesh also. There are few white European settled in India since colonial times, should I now claim that Indians look European? Exceptions can't be paraded as norm, it gives false picture

LoL. Are you saying the Northern areas of Pakistan are settled by Europeans? How many Pakistanis do you know in real life? Which area of Pakistan have you been to state with full certainty about the different ethnic groups in Pakistan?

There is nothing wrong with making an observation to say A looks like B, if that is the case. Why are you getting so butthurt?

060712_mumbai_hmed_3a.grid-6x2.jpg

Such good looking people wow

They are good looking. Dark skin does not equate to looking bad. A lot of these boys could be models, they have very sharp features and symmetric faces. The second and the fourth guy from right looks like this honestly
b2d187bdc2571f793c7909009f184c1f.jpg

I know, all that cousin marriages have made Pakistanis look the weirdest people in the Indian subcontinent. It has surfaced all their genetic deficiencies and made them look like a caricature.

He is a 66 year old man and still looks good on the screen.

Here is your shemale fashionista.
sherry-rehman-nwp.jpg

Comparing a politician with a film's hero.. RIP Logic..Lame Try..Try again

About cousins marriage and defeciencies.. let me give you a dose of your own medicine..
1 Arjuna married his cross cousin Subhadra, the sister of Karishna
2 Hindu mahabharta hero Abhimanyu married his first cross-cousin Shashirekha
3 Eldest son of Krishna Pradyumna married his cousin
4 Krishna married his cross cousin Mitravinda
So with your logic..what would you call them
+ In South India cousin marriages are a common practice and are actually preferred..
Source W. H. R. Rivers. "The Marriage of Cousins in India." Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland. 1907.WIKIPEDIA

I did they were really nice people they came here for yatra all indians i met in real life but on internet meh

Now gendey ka phool is Hindu :-(

It has always been this for generations nothing nen
We rebelled against Hindu raj yaar @SarthakGanguly samjhao inko :D

Nope. There used to be clear distinction as to what was Hindu and what was Islamic. Muslims always went for lilies and roses and Hindus for marigold as far as decoration of marriage halls to mazars. Hindu had center mang tikka and Muslims had side wala. Muslims always tried to be different than Hindus. Pakistanis have because of copying everything from Bollywood lost that distinctiveness.

Muslim-Bride-with-Traditional-Jewelry.jpg

images

And Muslims never had diyas for anything because it was considered Hindu fire worship custom which it is. Hindus use fire as a means of worship and greeting.

They are good looking. Dark skin does not equate to looking bad. A lot of these boys could be models, they have very sharp features and symmetric faces. The second and the fourth guy from right looks like this honestly
b2d187bdc2571f793c7909009f184c1f.jpg
So this Muhammad Irfan lookalike is considered good looking in India?
LoL. Are you saying the Northern areas of Pakistan are settled by Europeans? How many Pakistanis do you know in real life? Which area of Pakistan have you been to state with full certainty about the different ethnic groups in Pakistan?
Well a European migrant made our country atomi quwat :D
paf_wladyslaw_turowicz_350.jpeg

His wife was the first gliding instructor of Pakistan
ClWw9jl.jpg

So this Muhammad Irfan lookalike is considered good looking in India?

Well a European migrant made our country atomi quwat :D
paf_wladyslaw_turowicz_350.jpeg

His wife was the first gliding instructor of Pakistan
ClWw9jl.jpg

I also have Bosnian relatives settled in Pakistan who consider themselves Pakistanis. I should have clarified, any Europeans staying or moving here permanently who self describe themselves as Indian or Pakistani should be accepted as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom