What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they really students? They look like men in their 30s wearing school uniforms!!!
Standard pothwari/pahari look the benefit of such look is your looks remain same for a longer period of time :D
This website is a waste of Internet resources.
Arey bhai shoro kisi aur ney kiya mein ney sirf jalti par tail phenka kasam sey :D

Typical Punjabi marriage :D
No naraz phupo no punjabi marriage one phupo has to spoil everything :D

What's with the accent?
Mirpuri for life bruh :D
We even speak Pothwari in a British accent
@django

What's with the accent?

Check others or all of them if possible...there are quite a few and will take time. Yes the accent is British(Lord Aleem) as he was a Pakistani Britisher and Knighted with 'Lord'...Many videos are of Pak expats visiting Pak for their friends and families and weddings...

Say what?
kabali.jpg

Wah such good looks :D
25-india-People.jpg

Is liye buzurg kehtey hain ungli ka ishara karo gay to chaar ka rukh tumhari taraf hoga :D

People from South obviously have darker skin what are you trying to prove here? We have people with variety of skin color spread across India, we never claim that all of us are fair or all of us are dark....

....while Pakistani claim that they look Turkish, while in reality they look like this

r

and this is how Turkish people look
2011768528795738_20.jpg

Yeah both look same as claimed by every Pakistani :lol:

Pakistani standing in line for PSL ticket. This is how average Pakistani look @Samudra Manthan

_94917556_mediaitem94917555.jpg

I know, all that cousin marriages have made Pakistanis look the weirdest people in the Indian subcontinent. It has surfaced all their genetic deficiencies and made them look like a caricature.

He is a 66 year old man and still looks good on the screen.

Here is your shemale fashionista.
sherry-rehman-nwp.jpg

I know, all that cousin marriages have made Pakistanis look the weirdest people in the Indian subcontinent. It has surfaced all their genetic deficiencies and made them look like a caricature.
What is laughable is that they claim they are closer to Turkish, Arab in looks but a simple google search can tell that nothing can be farther from truth.

Are they really students? They look like men in their 30s wearing school uniforms!!!

LoL. No offence but Pakistanis and North Indians actually look like men, the south and east Indians from what i'v seen in the U.K at least, look like little kids.

Here is your shemale fashionista.
Shehrbano "Sherry" Rehman, MP (Urdu: شہر بانو شیری رحمان‎; born 21 December 1960), is a Pakistani liberalpolitician, journalist and diplomat who serves as the Senator from Sindh, in office since 2015.[1] Previously she served as Pakistan's Ambassador to the United States between 2011 and 2013.[2][3]

-----------+++++++++++++++-------------
Pehley daikh to letey hay kon :lol:
On politicians yes India has best looking one,s in world
Case in point
rss-759.jpg

....while Pakistani claim that they look Turkish, while in reality they look like this

Pakistanis include several different ethnic groups, some can indeed pass for Turkish quite easily. You would know that if you knew any Pakistanis in real life from all ethnic groups. But that doesn't matter, we Pakistanis come in all shapes and sizes, anyone who is not proud of that has inferiority issues.

Pakistanis include several different ethnic groups, some can indeed pass for Turkish quite easily. You would know that if you knew any Pakistanis in real life from all ethnic groups. But that doesn't matter, we Pakistanis come in all shapes and sizes, anyone who is not proud of that has inferiority issues.
That is true for India as well, heck I am sure I might find few exceptions in Bangladesh also. There are few white European settled in India since colonial times, should I now claim that Indians look European? Exceptions can't be paraded as norm, it gives false picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom