What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh Muslims generally look better than hindus. I don't what it is, but seriously :lol:

Hein?
Just googling eid celebrations and diwali celebrations will give you your desired results on how average people on both sides look like :-)
Ur Pathans look good.
Rest are average.

Yup ,farrrrrr better :D
Look at the above post .How can anyone including Pakistanis can agree on that?:lol:

Googling images is what kids do.

I can google images of indians like this
Maybe+he+slept+with+indian+girls+like+this+one+so+_6a5349b89e9c82b19f9ed3955ae62159.jpg

That's your average indian girl, eh? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But I wouldn't play the insecure game of google images.

I have been to both countries, I have lived with both peoples, and I went to university where indians and Pakistanis lived/befriended each other like they are from same family lol

It is just a fact that generally, Pakistanis are far better looking than indians. Sorry, but that's just a fact.

My indian friends (who did not have to pretend otherwise on PDF due to insecurities and patriotic duty lol) have accepted that multiple times. Hell, your indian media gals have twitted about it and whole india went nuts.

We all know that Pakistanis got the better end of looks compared to indians overall.

No need to cry like little babies and deny the reality :cheers:

ROFLMAO. Most retarded post so far. Was waiting for something like this though.

'Convert and look better!!!' Islam FTW :yahoo:

Well once you convert, you stop drinking cow pee, and worshipping cow dung.

And start to live a disciplined life with proper rules and establish civilization.

So offcourse it helps :)

Muslims do look better than hindus in general. But that's my own opinion.

However, Pakistanis looking FAR better than indians on average is a fact, not my opinion. Even YOUR media personalities have said it multiple times.

Hell, they have written articles about it :rofl:

Times of India: There's something about Pakistani men

Last edited:
Pakistani's are easily the better looking across South Asia

You need it more than I would ever. Just go and check any Bollywood videos on youtube and I guarantee you if the comment section was a floor you will slip and break your hip on Pakistani drool.
bdef9a6bf20f2aa7be11a7896ee0dd2c.jpg

What kind of useless debate is this who is more good looking Indians or Pakistanis.

I am more interested in getting to Know India and Indian people...and think that Indian people also want to know about the people and places of Pakistan...
So here are some vlogs about people of Pakistan and the surroundings ...I feel Indians know a wee bit less about Pakistan than Pakistan know about India and its people. More will open in the side bars in YouTube...

This series from Lord Aleem is also good with many Vlogs about Pakistan and people. More will open in the side bar of YouTube.

Last edited:
What kind of useless debate is this who is more good looking Indians or Pakistanis.

I am more interested in getting to Know India and Indian people...and think that Indian people also want to know about the people and places of Pakistan...
So here are some vlogs about people of Pakistan and the surroundings ...I feel Indians know a wee bit less about Pakistan than Pakistan know about India and its people. More will open in the side bars in YouTube...

More Vlogs will open in the side bars about Pakistan young fashion stylists..

Last edited:
Pakistani standing in line for PSL ticket. This is how average Pakistani look @Samudra Manthan

_94917556_mediaitem94917555.jpg
Say what?
kabali.jpg

Wah such good looks :D
25-india-People.jpg

Is liye buzurg kehtey hain ungli ka ishara karo gay to chaar ka rukh tumhari taraf hoga :D
ROFLMAO. Most retarded post so far. Was waiting for something like this though.

'Convert and look better!!!' Islam FTW :yahoo:
Mein ny kaha tha Sheikh ban jao :D
tbh Muslims generally look better than hindus. I don't what it is, but seriously :lol:
It has more to do with region than religion :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom