What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan was a part of India not long ago...so any cultural common grounds is not surprising...why is this so surprising. It depends on the region ...and not exactly religion.

It is both a regional identity and now a religion. It was wholesale Indian identity before the coming of Abrahamic religion, but since Abrahamic religion practioners distinguished themselves by shunning all traditional Indian practices, the traditional Indian practices became sole customs of the traditional Indian practitioners, the Hindus and got considered a distinguished religion, Hinduism as opposed to other religions being practised on the land. Since it also involves the practice of worship and divinity it is fair to consider Hinduism a religion too and broadly speaking all Hindu practices have the same underlying seed truth to them.

In the Hindi industry, Pakistanis make some headway because of their diction. The spoken language for the movies is technically Hindustani dialect.
They should change it to shud hindi so no Pakistani ever enter Bollywood :D
Apki asan bhasha iska bara karan hy kripya kar key isko badal dein @SarthakGanguly
main aapaka aabhaaree hoga
:D

Pakistan was a part of India not long ago...so any cultural common grounds is not surprising...why is this so surprising. It depends on the region ...and not exactly religion.

Nope. Muslims unlike in other regions of the world in India adopted a singular culture, from adopting Urdu as their mother tongue and the Persian script to salwar kameez as their dress code, they saw to it that there was no Hindu practice overlap in any of their customs. Only Bengal stuck on to some Hindu practices and now they are completely into Hindu tradition.

They should change it to shud hindi so no Pakistani ever enter Bollywood :D
Apki asan bhasha iska bara karan hy kripya kar key isko badal dein @SarthakGanguly
main aapaka aabhaaree hoga
:D
Why? Hindustani, Hindi and Urdu are all Indian languages originating in Central / Northern India. It's nice of your country to use an Indian language as your national language - and good that you speak it well.

Nope. Muslims unlike in other regions of the world in India adopted a singular culture, from adopting Urdu as their mother tongue and the Persian script to salwar kameez
Jis script mein zuban ejad hoyi usi mein rehny daitey na kahy ko isko nayi script di :D
salwar kameez
:hitwall:
Only Bengal stuck on to some Hindu practices and now they are completely into Hindu tradition.
Nah bengladesh just went on an Indian appeasement plan to get a better deal that is all

Except for in Pakistan where they are used for decoration in every major city on religious occasions the trend is now being replaced by using artificial lights
wahcantmosque-660x330.png

This picture is from a dargah in Multan
img_0003_tn2-2.jpg

Look that hardly looks like decoration but an adoption of Hindu culture as used in Hindu temples and homes. It is not meant for decoration but fire is considered the only incorruptible element and hence it records our prayers and relays it to the presiding diety without corruption and hence its use in every puja and auspicious occasions.

It is exactly like Muslims to copy everything without having the slightest inkling of what is being copied and what was the reason behind that practice.

Why? Hindustani, Hindi and Urdu are all Indian languages originating in Central / Northern India. It's nice of your country to use an Indian language as your national language - and good that you speak it well.
Ye mukhtalif zubanoan ka majmoya hy

Many Indian friends argues that Muslims in India as of now has assimilated well in India with their Hindu majority people. Indians also argues that Muslims in current India are more progressive and open minded than Muslims of Pakistan and things like that....your observation that Muslims has adopted a totally different identity in India than rest of India of majority Hindus is different.

Seems true but can be a generalization...it is not that easy to homogenize and stereotype a very large population...

Last edited:
Look that hardly looks like decoration but an adoption of Hindu culture as used in Hindu temples and homes
You have never been to durgahs in Sindh have you :D
It is not meant for decoration but fire is considered the only incorruptible element and hence it records our prayers and relays it to the presiding diety without corruption and hence its use in every puja and auspicious occasions.
In our culture light means purity by lighting a place you are also purifying it
It is exactly like Muslims to copy everything without having the slightest inkling of what is being copied and what was the reason behind that practice.
Ab naya rona start

Indians also argues that Muslims in current India are more progressive and open minded than Muslims of Pakistan and things like that.
They have a lower literacy and higher poverty if these are signs of success i dont want any of it

Jis script mein zuban ejad hoyi usi mein rehny daitey na kahy ko isko nayi script di :D

:hitwall:

Nah bengladesh just went on an Indian appeasement plan to get a better deal that is all
I am talking of rejection by Muslims of everything Hindu which they are eagerly embracing now. Whether nastalik script or Persian script, a Hindu would not know the difference nor care. Our mind just blocks it out as alien. While Muslims embrace it and reject everything Hindu, or at least used to.

Ye mukhtalif zubanoan ka majmoya hy
True. But all 3 are of central/Northern Indian origin. Anyways, I don't get your point. I don't speak many Indian languages and all of them have great literature and Art - including Bengali, Tamil, Telugu among others. It is my loss completely. I am sure there are great works of art in ethnic Pakistani languages as well like Pashto and Sindhi. I even read there is a language spoken in Pakistan (I think Brahi??) which is similar to South Indian languages. Why disparage someone's language?

I am talking of rejection by Muslims of everything Hindu which they are eagerly embracing now.
I feel like i am talking to a wall nothing new is being embraced these are all old culture which surprisngly are becoming less common among certain folks
Whether nastalik script or Persian script, a Hindu would not know the difference nor care.
Well you know a lot of early poets of Urdu were actually Hindu and not only Hindus but Pandits :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom