What's new

India thinks Saba Qamar is ‘Pakistan’s finest export’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared with where you are from they are very good looking :-)

For example?

I dont think so.Trust me dude .They are almost like our North Indians bros from Haryana,UP,Bihar etc .

All those Afghanis in your land as immigrant .

If you have to say something .Then say it in english.
A better comparison would be if these protesters are compared with the yogi babas of ganga :-)

All those Afghanis in your land as immigrant .
At best they are 3 million but most of our artists are from Sindh and Punjab not AFghan but if you consider PAshtuns to be Afghans well you got issues my friend :-)

Lol is picture ky baad agar ap ganga kay yogi wali lagayein to behtr comparison hoga hena ? :D
Bacche,,population of pakistan is comparable to yogis UP,,,n India is bigger thn tht,,;)
18491570_695679573967158_3100251957528124792_o.jpg

I heard Hassan Nisar say this, that even in Pakistan people frown on a widow getting married and look at it less than favorably even when as per Islam it is most recommended for a woman to remarry as living without a man's guidance is considered not good. This is because of the influence of Hindu culture on Pakistan. Had Bollywood not been such a dominant factor in Pakistani society, Pakistan would have molded itself as a more Islamic Arabic culture long long time ago.
In Pakistan divorce and remarriage is more common than in neighboring India
Where i live most divorces are filed by women and remarriage is super common

Bacche,,population of pakistan is comparable to yogis UP,,,n India is bigger thn tht,,;)
aik taraf 1000 mein aik pees acha dosri aur 50 mein 1 pees acha ab khud batein ap :D

I am yet to see a Muslim light a diya besides the Quran or while praying or in a Masjid.
Come to rural Sindh and Punjab you will see wall of mosques lit by diyas

They have a lower literacy and higher poverty if these are signs of success i dont want any of it
They have higher literacy rates than Pakistanis and lesser rates of poverty than Pakistanis. So you should not be congratulating yourself so fast.

A better comparison would be if these protesters are compared with the yogi babas of ganga :-)

At best they are 3 million but most of our artists are from Sindh and Punjab not AFghan but if you consider PAshtuns to be Afghans well you got issues my friend :-)

So be it .
Nope .Most of them were from KPK nearer to Afghan area .All those old bollywood celebrities were from there.

In Pakistan divorce and remarriage is more common than in neighboring India
Where i live most divorces are filed by women and remarriage is super common

It is still less common than in other Muslim countries. While Indian Muslims and Bangladeshi Muslims have the least divorce rates in the Muslim world. Most Muslim countries are almost equatable with Western societies as far as divorces and remarriages are concerned.

They have higher literacy rates than Pakistanis and lesser rates of poverty than Pakistanis. So you should not be congratulating yourself so fast.
Wrong on both fronts do check your national statistics
57 for Indian Muslims 60 for Pakistan :-)

Come to rural Sindh and Punjab you will see wall of mosques lit by diyas
Hindu influence once again. As I said once you separated from Hindus, now there is no tension in adopting all Hindu practices.

It is still less common than in other Muslim countries. While Indian Muslims and Bangladeshi Muslims have the least divorce rates in the Muslim world. Most Muslim countries are almost equatable with Western societies as far as divorces and remarriages are concerned.
In Pakistan most avoid divorce till the breaking point for kids and finances we are still a low income country we have to compromise on issues

Hindu influence once again. As I said once you separated from Hindus, now there is no tension in adopting all Hindu practices.
There is nothing hindu about lighting or decorating your place of worship at night :-//
Diyas were local way of decoration

aik taraf 1000 mein aik pees acha dosri aur 50 mein 1 pees acha ab khud batein ap :D
I dunno,,quite frankly,to me(n i am pretty sure for most non bhayya ppl)pakistanis(minus pakhtuns) look same( or very similar to) as north Indians.

Last edited:
So be it .
Nope .Most of them were from KPK nearer to Afghan area .All those old bollywood celebrities were from there.
They were not Afghan Hazara division from where many hail wasnt Afghanistan its language Hindko is similar to Pothwari spoken in North Punjab and Kashmir and belongs to the pahari group of languages the biradris or clans of this region are Pashtun based,punjab based and Kashmiri based calling them just Afghans would be intellectual dishonesty

They were not Afghan Hazara division from where many hail wasnt Afghanistan its language Hindko is similar to Pothwari spoken in North Punjab and Kashmir and belongs to the pahari group of languages the biradris or clans of this region are Pashtun based,punjab based and Kashmiri based calling them just Afghans would be intellectual dishonesty

AFAIK ,KPK is nearer to Afghanistan .
And they were from that and Pashtun are also dominant in Afghanistan .Even Afghanistan claims a lot of Pak area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom