What's new

India & Pakistan Joining SCO as members confirmed

plz india!!!dont do it...........atleast now

Btw just a general question why do you have the pic of Zardari as your avt do yo love him that much? :disagree::cheesy: lolz.

SCO ..no way, India should not join any organisation which China is leading... first of all its name is to be changed for India to be its member...

Even if you join SCO i dnt think it worth for any thing

No one gonna help you in war against India

SCO is for counter terrorism and separastim, why anything has to do with India? how irritated are you?

how much they help you in recent wars ???

They can only provide hardware but cant come up with full war

lol``in terms of full war``a country needs to import 5.56mm Nato, and 5,45mm Soviet calibor from isreal and Romania, 80% of defence kits are foreign hardly can sustain within a week``

during the Kangil war 1999, India has to shop for thousands of rounds of BOFOR 155mm shells in order to sustain the war time consumption``this was just one small example, and yet it was a small conflict:no:

I personally would not like India and Pakistan to be members of the same organization...see what happened to SAARC

join SCO if india likes, but with respect. it will also neutralize to an extent the amount of chinese influence on the organization. india joining will also add weight to the organisation and its image as a chinese organisation will reduce to an extent.... anyway i'll think india should join each and every organisation which deals with counter terrorism

In which war it has helped pakistan till now. overestimation is never good. Will be caught with pants down...we learnt the hard way.

well dude sdfu for a sec, when do Pakistan even needed any help in war against india?

join SCO if india likes, but with respect. it will also neutralize to an extent the amount of chinese influence on the organization. india joining will also add weight to the organisation and its image as a chinese organisation will reduce to an extent.... anyway i'll think india should join each and every organisation which deals with counter terrorism

Are you serious? If India has the idea, why China will allow India to join? Because India like to boast about?

lol i cant believe that US tried to get in SCO.Good that they have been ignored:yahoo:And by the way i feel India should join and try to take whtever advantages SCO provides.

lol i cant believe that US tried to get in SCO.Good that they have been ignored:yahoo:And by the way i feel India should join and try to take whtever advantages SCO provides.
Only meaningful Thing will be Few Indians Learning Chinese,Russian...

Only meaningful Thing will be Few Indians Learning Chinese,Russian...

Cmon yaar surely there will be economic and other cooperation among the member countries which should be beneficial to INDIA.

india joining SCO will ensure that it will never turned into a military alliance..

Just another ASEAN , BRICS or SAARC....

By all means.....create your own Mumbai cooperation

After India and Pakistan join the SCO, it will be better to rename it to Kashmir cooperation organisation. Let us hope India and Pakistan behave on the high table.

Back
Top Bottom