What's new

Russia backs Pakistan's SCO bid, willing to boost ties | Sergey Lavrov

pak-china-russia.jpg

Talk of SCO membership has been around for a long time now, when will it actually happen?

Kadyrov is a former islamic militant himself, the russian's ended up supporting the islamic rebels they liked as opposed to the out right jihadi's

Kadyrov has made his own islamic fiefdom, with alot of autonomy and Moscow funding for islamic projects.

Look it up, apart from out right independence what didnt the chechens get??

Kadyrov is semi-islamic . Many chechens kept changing sides whenever the tide shifted.Kadyrov no different.

Russia must give a strong message to India to stop spreading terrorism to Pakistan cities.

Kadyrov is semi-islamic . Many chechens kept changing sides whenever the tide shifted.Kadyrov no different.

He is a former islamic rebel, his father and faction took the very good deal the Russians offered, the russians have been paying for a islamic revival in Checniya and the caucuses, deciding that endless security operations arent working so the best options would be to support more "moderate" islamic groups and promote a russian islam in checniya, tartaristan etc

They have paid for massive mosques, islamic cultural centeres, the lot and Kadyrov has enforced alot of strict islamic rules and bought in alot of radicals out of the cold

He is a former islamic rebel, his father and faction took the very good deal the Russians offered, the russians have been paying for a islamic revival in Checniya and the caucuses, deciding that endless security operations arent working so the best options would be to support more "moderate" islamic groups and promote a russian islam in checniya, tartaristan etc

They have paid for massive mosques, islamic cultural centeres, the lot and Kadyrov has enforced alot of strict islamic rules and bought in alot of radicals out of the cold

See, I will be frank.If russians liked they would have wiped the floor with chechens the same way Stalin did in operation Lentil or just gassed them with chemical weapons.But Russia decided to do things peacefully as it wants to integrate them into society not kill people and loose population even more and cause further distrust of Russian rule in North Caucusus.

And this is what Islamists say about your kadyrov,they seem to consider him kafir:
Vladimir Putin placed him at the head of the ‘so called’ Muslim republic seven years ago. Since then, Kadyrov has become the figure of the “normalization” wanted by the Kremlin after two barbaric wars between the federal army and the rebels from 1994 to 2004.

He is no different from Iraq’s Iyad Allawi – who was instated by America and its own people and until today continues torturing and imprisoning Sunnis.

The Kremlin boss and the Chechen leader now have a father/son bond. When Kadyrov’s father, Mufti Akhmad Kadyrov, a Russian ally, died in an attack in 2004, Putin took the young Kadyrov under his wing. “When my father was alive, I always compared myself to him. Now the only leader that counts is Vladimir Vladimirovitch Putin. He is my role model. […] I try to set the same policies as he does,” he told Russian TV channel NTV.
kadyrov | JIHAD Z0NE © ألله أكبر والعزة لله

Seems you have not heard of the teip system of Vainakhs.

Actually,these 'islamic' rules are more about crushing other clan leaders who are anti-kadyrov or winning their support. And many of the rules are not islamic at all. That is from the islamists who consider him a kafir.

promote a russian islam in checniya, tartaristan

Tatarstan ,indeed. Moderate islam with freedom for all islamic groups exception wahabbis. That is ideal islamic region of Russia.Well developed .

Pakistanis used to say that Russian weapons are junk and now they are praising like they are buying helicopter made of gold.....:D

Pakistanis used to say that Russian weapons are junk and now they are praising like they are buying helicopter made of gold.....:D

i heard some where from you indians that Russia will never sell its weapons to Pakistan- and now they are doing it plus is willing to boost its ties with Pakistan-
strange world isn't it?-

yesterday itself your fellow members are happy for Us 900 m on Pakistan bowl... actually if you see terrorists are belongs to Islam. .. they are doing terrorism in the name of jihad. who is inviting US. The one who gone tit for tat move with US in diplomatic row.. or the one doing festival for biscuits in bowl...

This was very poetic
did you write it yourself?

this classic piece can win a prize from spastic organisation.

I cant match your masterpiece but all I got to say is.. our relation wont be restricted to the purchase of Mi-35s which will be paid for by American funding.

I am sure as this news will dawn upon you, you and your fellow Indians will come with more beautiful stuff that even an ape will like to listen when he is on a romping spree in the summer.

This was very poetic
did you write it yourself?

this classic piece can win a prize from spastic organisation.

I cant match your masterpiece but all I got to say is.. our relation wont be restricted to the purchase of Mi-35s which will be paid for by American funding.

I am sure as this news will dawn upon you, you and your fellow Indians will come with more beautiful stuff that even an ape will like to listen when he is on a romping spree in the summer.
it doesn't matter. . whatever Pakistan getting from the US in the name of aid... It doesn't help you economy .. unless until Pakistan become self reliant. .. and getting free Aid they will use Pakistan like a pet.. come to reality. .

I see good days coming ahead for Pakistan.

We need to neutralise our priorities and not fall under the lobby of one nation or another.

No dude the only people happy for the US 900 million is the Bald Brothers ...we'd rather eat a dry bread with water than US aid and trust me not a single penny of the aaid is spent on us,it all goes to the swiss accounts of those filthy politicians

This thread isn't really about this, but about $1billion/yr of non-military US aid goes to help Pakistani civilians directly. I wish this was not a State-secret, maybe our ties between common citizens would be stronger.

2 questions:

1- When Russians are supoirting and Chinese are supporting, why aren't you joining already?

2- SCO is a economic- military alliance which equally demands stuff from you as it would give you. What are you planning to offer them?

Russia can access IOR from Iranians via their 'stans. The silk route goes through their 'stans again, and your forces are barely able to handle TTP how can PA take a collective responsibility of sending troops to any troubled SCO region? Can it?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom