What's new

India & Pakistan Joining SCO as members confirmed

Should make a new military block, and give every member equal rights and call it Asia Treaty Organisation (ATO)

Then a military bloc named and run after the Chinese.

Should make a new military block, and give every member equal rights and call it Asia Treaty Organisation (ATO)

Then a military bloc named and run after the Chinese

:laugh: yeh and the block will be consists of INDO-US only

That is none of your headache. its our call to see how much it will be worth for us or not. for time being we consider it as good to join

I thought its a military organization like NATO

:crazy: why you indians always thing of going to war with everybody

Cause we have really sweet neighbors :lol:

^^ you Indians are always thinking about past wars... Pakistan and China enter into new era with developing relation ship ....Suppose in a full war if Indian navy blocks chinese sea routes and try to conquer parts of pakistan northern areas .what you think they will remain quiet , no man ..! i know your millitary experts take accoun to this ..

^^ you Indians are always thinking about past wars... Pakistan and China enter into new era with developing relation ship ....Suppose in a full war if Indian navy blocks chinese sea routes and try to conquer parts of pakistan northern areas .what you think they will remain quiet , no man ..! i know your millitary experts take accoun to this ..

What are you talking about? lol

Your totally out of topic and confused.

Now please wake up!!

Even if you join SCO i dnt think it worth for any thing

No one gonna help you in war against India

lol
you seem indian to me

always talking of invading Pakistan.yet you know that this war will lead you to stone age

you will start the war bt we will end the war this time forever

dare to even cross the border

lol
you seem indian to me

always talking of invading Pakistan.yet you know that this war will lead you to stone age

you will start the war bt we will end the war this time forever

dare to even cross the border

We did that in past and break your county into two

You want that again ???

OH HELL NO THATS OUR LAND !

lol

Dude you already got a nice big land protected by water on all sides unlike us who are in middle of ........ Plz give us a quiet place to go and think about what to do with our damn region.

Then a military bloc named and run after the Chinese.

SCO IS NOT A MILITARY BLOC LIKE NATO!!!

YES I AM YELLING !!!

THIS HAS BEEN SAID n NUMBER OF TIMES ON THIS FORUM.

That is none of your headache. its our call to see how much it will be worth for us or not. for time being we consider it as good to join

:crazy: why you indians always thing of going to war with everybody

Everybody ? No.

Only Pakistan :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom