What's new

After MI 35 choppers, Pak wants more Russian defence hardware

Go look in the mirror Irfan Baloch. There is only one country in the world known as the factory of terrorism. Don't blame your low-level deeds on others.
Lieutenant Colonel Shrikant Purohit....... eat your heart out. !!

Lieutenant Colonel Shrikant Purohit....... eat your heart out. !!
I don't understand are you really a retard or just faking to be one? Who says Purohit was supported by the Indian government? Are you completely illogical? Can't you comprehend the discussion going on here? Never mind, I got the answer from your post.

plesae stop making these threads, Indians already having a hard time digesting what is posted and discussed already. brace yourselves for the usual heart burn stories

Ahaaam.... not heart burnt stories but...a** burnt stories...sorry couldn't resist....:D;)

A laser guided version of BS with extended range is already operational... according to sources.. We need a fire n forget kinda missile.. tht would be ubber cool... maybe the Turkish missiles???

Before a fire-forget type anti-tank missile, I think Pakistan should immediately buy a 2,75 inch Cirit like cost-effective missile system which is going to be used against insurgents from longer ranges. Turkey is leading in 2,75 inch lazer guided missile sector and Cirit is the first industrialized product which is offered to World market before USA, European and Israeli equivalents. In UAE trials, Cirit missiles reached %100 success and so UAE ordered 10,000 Cirit missiles and many other countries including Europeans are on line to sign a deal. It is on schedule to equip Cirit missiles on German tigers as well so A new deal with Eurocopter is also signed.

BTW, Cirit is hghly effective against moving targets as well. Cirit successfully engaged a moving target travelling at 60 km/h while the platform, it was fired from was moving at 220 km/h (120 knots).

I mean Cirit like small but effective missiles will be a game changer of assymetric combats so Pakistan should buy thousands of them in a short time to prepare a silent kill for Taliban.

zydphu.jpg

I don't understand are you really a retard or just faking to be one? Who says Purohit was supported by the Indian government? Are you completely illogical? Can't you comprehend the discussion going on here? Never mind, I got the answer from your post.
So in your bankrupt thoughts you assume others are supported by the GOP, seems you are firing from the hip but then you repeatedly portray a bankrupt mindset in your posts..... carry on at your peril.

So in your bankrupt thoughts you assume others are supported by the GOP, seems you are firing from the hip but then you repeatedly portray a bankrupt mindset in your posts..... carry on at your peril.
Not in my thoughts, in facts. Purohit is convicted by India. Hafiz Saeed is still free. Osama was living freely in Pakistan till US showed a finger to Pakistan and took him out. This speaks volumes of where government support lies. But your small brain is too weak to comprehend these things. Anyways as I said, there is only one country in the world which is called "factory of terrorism".

The situation is really complicated but What I understood from latest developments;

It was exposed that Pakistan and Turkey were talking about a likely deal for T129 Atak. The delegation from Pakistan came to Turkey and checked production facilities. Atak performed a flightshow. It is understood that The cost became an issue and Some financial solutions were offered. According to serious sources, TAI offered local production of some Atak parts along with assembly in Pakistan.

403.gif

Pakistani+PM+Nawaz+Sharif+Signs+For+Joint-Production+of+T-129+Attack+Helicopters.jpg

Most probably, In a time When India orders Apache gunships as a threat to Pakistan, It is understood that T129A COIN configuration Pakistan checked in Turkey, doesn't fullfill the all requirements of Pakistan. What Pakistani officials demand, is T129B1 or B2 full COIN+Anti-Tank+Anti-Aircraft configuration variant which have all electronic warfare sensors like a fighter with AA missiles and long range surveillance/detection radars on them so Planned delivery of first B1 variants to Pakistan, After a likely deal will be signed, will delay 1-2 years more so Pakistan armed forces required a cheaper and less number stop-gap solution to fight against Taliban. With this way, Not only urgent requirements were met, but also a politic advantages have been gained with approaching to Russia which is known as India's biggest partner, Despite India's objection.

if that happen i will give you a free Kit Kat :smitten:

I guess you want us to take a look at Pakistan.Sorry we haven't become an American Ally.We buy their products-like an attack chopper or transport aircraft.But would never purchase a fighter jet or other sensitive equipment-Remember MMRCA deal ?

Yes even i appreciated Indian decision at that moment but now Indian shifting not only for military equipments but meeting with American Military officers @ highest level > Mil-to-Mil relation first Americans established the way they start with their new fighter and specially exercise (hint) with Americans and nexus with Japan (again hint) is sign of close-collaboration soon..

PS: Pakistan is not only close ally and hot mil-to-mil relation... look at Arabs... enuff said!

Yes even i appreciated Indian decision at that moment but now Indian shifting not only for military equipments but meeting with American Military and specially exercise (hint) with Americans and nexus with Japan (again hint) is sign of close-collaboration soon..

Not a major shift - Russia still gets the major share.

You Me and everyknow knw Indians ditch Russians from past few years in many deals...
Western stuff is better. Russians are falling behind. The helis that you are going to buy from are proven failures against Taliban. Check it yourself.

Western stuff is better. Russians are falling behind. The helis that you are going to buy from are proven failures against Taliban. Check it yourself.

That statement should worry you as well, no? Buying/ funding PAK-FA project?

Not in my thoughts, in facts. Purohit is convicted by India. Hafiz Saeed is still free. Osama was living freely in Pakistan till US showed a finger to Pakistan and took him out. This speaks volumes of where government support lies. But your small brain is too weak to comprehend these things. Anyways as I said, there is only one country in the world which is called "factory of terrorism".

Hafiz Saeed offered to surrender to americans yet they didn't take him in. Indian logic 101 means Indian evidences are absolute and he should be convicted. I repeatedly said, put it in front of your own court, a decent criminal lawyer would shred those evidence.

9/11 terrorists lived in america for how much time ? Did it ,mean they had government support ? Despite on person under agency watch for taking flying lessons.

Colonel Purohit was Military Intelligence and his own intelligence failed to detect a extremist stealing explosives ?

Back
Top Bottom