What's new

After MI 35 choppers, Pak wants more Russian defence hardware

A laser guided version of BS with extended range is already operational... according to sources.. We need a fire n forget kinda missile.. tht would be ubber cool... maybe the Turkish missiles???

We can use our old Type series hulls for such a beast... tht would be awesome...
wow , i love to imaginations, after Chinese Subs from last 6 years and J10 from last 5 years and 1000's of pages of this fantasy story , and now you start imaging this story.... stitch to topic and reality.

Before Apache you have AMERICA in Place ;) ... jab new new doost bantay haina asa looog tu bare koooshi hoti hey same ilke Indians now a days "Amerika India bhaai bhaai" ye jab baad may charpayee banayge fir lagayga pata lol ... India become frontline fighter for America soon... and do what Americans want .. wanna see ? not long short debate just wait and watch ... even after saw experince of all those nations who are with America today look what they got what they achieve ? at what conditions and situations they are.... its "example" for India but if Indian are happy with Americans lol I must say .... GO AHEAD! ;)

well India evaluated product and buy when it find best, India rejected F-16 IN and F-18 of US on grounds to be inferior, and attack chopper india find US one are good , so buying them ..... India buys best if its from US , EU or russia. Don't depend on one country

Before Apache you have AMERICA in Place ;) ... jab new new doost bantay haina asa looog tu bare koooshi hoti hey same ilke Indians now a days "Amerika India bhaai bhaai" ye jab baad may charpayee banayge fir lagayga pata lol ... India become frontline fighter for America soon... and do what Americans want .. wanna see ? not long short debate just wait and watch ... even after saw experince of all those nations who are with America today look what they got what they achieve ? at what conditions and situations they are.... its "example" for India but if Indian are happy with Americans lol I must say .... GO AHEAD! ;)

I guess you want us to take a look at Pakistan.Sorry we haven't become an American Ally.We buy their products-like an attack chopper or transport aircraft.But would never purchase a fighter jet or other sensitive equipment-Remember MMRCA deal ?

Following line from article :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
"A foolish Pakistan could not decipher this ‘diplomatic teaser’ from Russia but an intelligent India can"
Seems like this diplomatic teaser put intelligent India's a$$ on fire :lol:

some foolish PAK beating their chest on retried Mi-24/35, please tell are you buying 2nd hand retired MI of RAF ? or brand new one? .....

banya mentality. Some corporate companies maybe generating revenues bigger then some countries but it doesn't mean you can say they are better then countries.
25 US Mega Corporations: Where They Rank If They Were Countries - Business Insider
Money is one factor but not the only factor when deals are made between countries.
--
Money is not only factor
reputation in world ...what you can offer in world market.. what role you play constructive or destrcutive in world ..
and money..
Baniyas doing better in all count...
But BEST is yet to come..
rest best of luck

banya mentality. Some corporate companies maybe generating revenues bigger then some countries but it doesn't mean you can say they are better then countries.
25 US Mega Corporations: Where They Rank If They Were Countries - Business Insider
Money is one factor but not the only factor when deals are made between countries.

do you have money to buy new product or 2nd hand retired MI-25 of RAF?

Money if the only factor , thats why you not got more then J-17 from china and subs from china etc.

I am in LOVE with this BEAUTY <3 when will this beauty take birth and land in the LAND of the pure ???
in 22nd century.

I guess you want us to take a look at Pakistan.Sorry we haven't become an American Ally.We buy their products-like an attack chopper or transport aircraft.But would never purchase a fighter jet or other sensitive equipment-Remember MMRCA deal ?
Sensitive stuff :lol: I guess Apaches are made of clay then :rofl:

some foolish PAK beating their chest on retried Mi-24/35, please tell are you buying 2nd hand retired MI of RAF ? or brand new one? .....
You will find out soon :sarcastic:stay tuned :tup:

--
Money is not only factor
reputation in world ...what you can offer in world market.. what role you play constructive or destrcutive in world ..
and money..
Baniyas doing better in all count...
But BEST is yet to come..
rest best of luck
:lol: so does the other nations. Every one have there leverages positive or negative what ever and they do help with deals and relations.

Last edited:
Sensitive stuff :lol: I guess Apaches are made of clay then :rofl:

You will find out soon :sarcastic:stay tuned :tup:

:lol: so does the other nations. Every one have there leverages positive or negative what ever and they do help with deals and relations.
--
acceptd dear...
everyone has these skills to earn $
some cut people / kill and some still cut to cure/operate..
some get jail some get blessing
waht you wnat you have to decide

do you have money to buy new product or 2nd hand retired MI-25 of RAF?

Money if the only factor , thats why you not got more then J-17 from china and subs from china etc.

in 22nd century.
with no disrespect and no offence , Are u sure cause 22nd century is too far away ..M still guessing that it will be happening in 21st century

Till last year the Russian Equipments were junks for some now they are assets?
Anyway all the best!
And for those who are so concerned about India crying, If we wanted we could stop your so called Mi sale. The real reason is something big is going on and India has larger stake in it.

@Irfan Baloch , Indians burning at both ends is an understatement, forget the internet warriors, check out this so called PHD research scholar from Delhi university having a brainstorm.

Russia’s proposed arms sale to Pakistan: Deciphering ‘True Lies’
this is why I already mentioned that Indians now will go at any length to get this deal cancelled .. one of the most drastic attempt can be an attempt on the lives of Rusian diplomatic staff. and they will then celebrate another stunning victory

this is why I already mentioned that Indians now will go at any length to get this deal cancelled .. one of the most drastic attempt can be an attempt on the lives of Rusian diplomatic staff. and they will then celebrate another stunning victory
Go look in the mirror Irfan Baloch. There is only one country in the world known as the factory of terrorism. Don't blame your low-level deeds on others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom