What's new

After MI 35 choppers, Pak wants more Russian defence hardware

Does anybody know if China was a catalyst in the heli deal ?

That statement should worry you as well, no? Buying/ funding PAK-FA project?
No one else would give us that amount of Tot. We don't have a choice if we want a 5th gen. Anyways problems in F35 and chinese tech level of J20 could very well mean that this is the right decision.

in this thread : Some Pakistani Members are Jumping
Some are very happy
Some Indians are Burning
Some Indians don't Care
BUT........................

Turkish Members trying hard to Sell their T129 Atak to Pakistan :rofl::rolleyes1::omghaha:

Western stuff is better. Russians are falling behind. The helis that you are going to buy from are proven failures against Taliban. Check it yourself.

I am already against Mi35 lol and under criticism from few Pakistani PDF members..

Most probably, In a time When India orders Apache gunships as a threat to Pakistan, It is understood that T129A COIN configuration Pakistan checked in Turkey, doesn't fullfill the all requirements of Pakistan. What Pakistani officials demand, is T129B1 or B2 full COIN+Anti-Tank+Anti-Aircraft configuration variant which have all electronic warfare sensors like a fighter with AA missiles and long range surveillance/detection radars on them so Planned delivery of first B1 variants to Pakistan, After a likely deal will be signed, will delay 1-2 years more so Pakistan armed forces required a cheaper and less number stop-gap solution to fight against Taliban. With this way, Not only urgent requirements were met, but also a politic advantages have been gained with approaching to Russia which is known as India's biggest partner, Despite India's objection.
You made me so happy bro. so so happy :cry:

No one else would give us that amount of Tot. We don't have a choice if we want a 5th gen. Anyways problems in F35 and chinese tech level of J20 could very well mean that this is the right decision.

But my question was not about ToT or competitor problems, just falling behind of Russian tech as per you, yet investing.

Only reason being, "we don't have a choice". Maybe that's also the current view point of PA buying them.

Improvements are made constantly, doesn't mean once made never improved. Not to mention that our current target is equipped with RPG at best. One can get lucky shots anywhere, anytime like the one where those SEALS that killed OBL died in a blackhawk shot down/ or technical problems which ever side you like to believe.

But my question was not about ToT or competitor problems, just falling behind of Russian tech as per you, yet investing.

Only reason being, "we don't have a choice". Maybe that's also the current view point of PA buying them.

Improvements are made constantly, doesn't mean once made never improved. Not to mention that our current target is equipped with RPG at best. One can get lucky shots anywhere, anytime like the one where those SEALS that killed OBL died in a blackhawk shot down/ or technical problems which ever side you like to believe.
You don't understand. Russians are not falling behind cos they are idiots. They are falling behind cos they are not developing modern platforms cos of lack of money. PAK-FA is a modern platform and is fully funded. So it is suitable to meet Indian requirements.

Mi35 is not a modern platform. It is derived from 70s tech Mi24. There is fundamental difference between the two. Do you see us buying more Mig29s? No, because their time is gone. Same for Mi24. Pakistan should have negotiated for Mi28N which was offered to India.

Sir,

Let me give you an example who the russians are---in the 70's when the PLO was high on hijackings & kidnappings---they kidnapped some russians---& demanded release of some colleagues ( terrorists ) in russian jail---. The PLO had done it to other european countries---but they did not know that you don't do it to the kgb----well kgb did release the wanted plo terrs----they came in bags---throats slit-- test-cles cut & stuck in the mouths---pen-ises cut & stuck in the ars-ses of the palestinian terrorists----. Plo never touched a russian or hijacked a russian aircraft.

Same thing before the sochi olympics---the chechens were sent a message---a total annihilation of their race---all men slaughterede & women & girls-( just use your imagination )---.

So---if the Bear is being nice to you & wants to be friendly & wants to deal with you---don't ever make the mistake of insulting its friendship for money---because it really really don't build relationships on money. It really don't give a shit about money.

Remember---MI 35 is a game changer. You can't buy game changers for money. Something else is happening---so just go with the flow.

a very nice post I did enjoy it !
:welcome:

A retried helicopter? What class that be? Brand new , any further foolish question?
that guy is a joke..
looking at the type of his comments it appears he is thinking them over when he is having a crap. and then he runs back logs in and posts.

that guy is a joke..
looking at the type of his comments it appears he is thinking them over when he is having a crap. and then he runs back logs in and posts.

Good job Pakistan ;)
convinced the Russians to sell even against all the opposition or hanky panky of the Hindu.

Now, what's in the shopping list in the near future?

that guy is a joke..
Whats happened to you ? Never seen you so bitter before.

Who wants to bet hard cash with me that the helicopter deal will NEVER happen? Not even come close.

Dam!!!

I would be inclined to take it up but for the simple reason that I am not sure about the numbers or of any deal that actually has been signed - but the feelers all around say that Pakistan will lay their hands on a few MI35 for sure.

Back
Top Bottom