What's new

India overtaking Pakistan in Iran ties: Journalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you guys had relations with Iran ever since 1947, congrats for finally admitting truth.
comprehension problems, i said republic of india had relations since 1947.Ancient india had long relations with iran

Hindutva read again, that wiki page is filled by Bhartis like you. Persian empires mostly had relations with punjabis and Sindhis.

Pashtuns & baloch are Iranic people anyway.

So called "India" history is just a short term invented by British. Unfortunately for many Bhartis here, maharashtra, biharis, tamils, keralais, begalis, south indians etc didnt have any relation with pre-Islamic Iran no matter how desperate you get to prove otherwise.

So the Zoroastrian Parsis in India came from vacuum...and we invented them. Man BTW WTF is Keralais and begalis ... thats what your Mulla taught you in the MIT (Madrassa Inst. of Tech).
Our history has been written by our forefathers and the Brits have got nothing to do with it....it was written, preserved and passed on to generations. Again belief whatever you want to...but India is a reality and will always be.

Last edited:
You said to prove a state of india ever existed, i gave you proof.India became a republic in 1947 and we have had relations with iran ever since, your point being?Anyways after thinking , i dont care.Maybe you pakistani's are hell bent to prove your famous ummah concepts, India would always look for ally's and meaningful relations.

Mr. if you are so found to jump into a discussion you must check who started it with what logical or intellectual claims .... I just raised queries ..... which are unanswered ...... an off topic discussion was not initiated by me, read previous posts carefully ..... have I commented about Indian relations with Iran ..... no ..... your people claim it on Historical Grounds ...... I just raised some '???' is it that bothering thing to you ..... that you suddenly change your writing style .... ???

is it that hard to understand that "India" or "State of India" or any of this or that India ...... was never existed in History .... don't use some dynasties as the proof of your existence ..... as 'India'

& don't you worry I am not hinting about 'Ummah' concept not even in farthest senses ..... I known some things are only for pure people to understand ..... :angel:

Ok so does Pakistan, am i right.

Yes right. But when it comes to pre-islamic Persia relations Punjabis, Pashtuns, Sindhis and Balochis are not comparable to Maharashtra, Tamils, Biharis, South Indians, Benglais etcc

Told you ...you will belief only when it is accompanied with a Mulla's .... up your ... Whatever makes you happy....

No wonder historians laugh at hindutvas invented history.

comprehension problems, i said republic of india had relations since 1947.Ancient india had long relations with iran

You guys are in denial, trying to prove something like that only shows how desperate one can get. Im still waiting for Bhartis to show what Persians had to do with Marathis, Biharis, Benglais, South Indians etc thousands of years ago.

Hindutva read again, that wiki page is filled by Bhartis like you. Persian empires mostly had relations with punjabis and Sindhis.

Pashtuns & baloch are Iranic people anyway.

So called "India" history is just a short term invented by British. Unfortunately for many Bhartis here, maharashtra, biharis, tamils, keralais, begalis, south indians etc didnt have any relation with pre-Islamic Iran no matter how desperate you get to prove otherwise.
Yes right. But when it comes to pre-islamic Persia relations Punjabis, Pashtuns, Sindhis and Balochis are not comparable to Maharashtra, Tamils, Biharis, South Indians, Benglais etcc

You guys are in denial, trying to prove something like that only shows how desperate one can get. Im still waiting for Bhartis to show what Persians had to do with Marathis, Biharis, Benglais, South Indians etc thousands of years ago.
explain.jpg

Which historian Mr. Genius ...your laal topi Zaid Hamid or your Mulla.

I' am from Sindh & it is part of Pakistan. All the history of my province belongs to Pakistan.
There was no pakistan before 1947. All the south asia was india. Each and everything in the history before 1947 is indian. India and Iran are friends for thousands of years.

Last edited:
Reactions: New
The point is that, if terrorists are jumping the border from Iran into Pakistan, then it's the Iranians' responsibility to stop them. At best, they can ask the Pakistani authorities for cooperation and the two can work together.

Thank god, someone in pakistan understand this logic.....apply the same in indo pak terrorist tourism.

Deepening friendship :D You jelly Pakistan :P

There was no pakistan before 1947. All the south asia was india. Each and everything in the history before 1947 is indian,

Mr Victim of Indian army propaganda, honestly speaking Sindh is baap of whole Subcontinent(excluding Balochistan & KPK) & it's history is almost 8000 years old. The name of Bharat too belongs to Sindh & your religion too. Learn the facts before f@rting.

Reactions: HRK

Ok so what went wrong,you guys had headstart of centuries.
And by the way ties between India and Persia pre-dates christ.if you want to learn honestly ,let me know i can give you directions.

Mr Victim of Indian army propaganda, honestly speaking Sindh is baap of whole Subcontinent(excluding Balochistan & KPK) & it's history is almost 8000 years old. The name of Bharat too belongs to Sindh & your religion too. Learn the facts before f@rting.

lolzz .. since when you have any history?? no existence before 1947. We are talking about thousands of years of friendship betweentwo greatest civilisations of the world India and Iran. You have no say. May be borrow something from Arabs or Turks :lol:

And do you still follow that great civilization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom