What's new

India overtaking Pakistan in Iran ties: Journalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure geography.

Pakistan provides the single direct route to the Indian ocean. Other routes go through several countries (CARs) or deeply troubled regions (Afghanistan).

That's wrong, China has another route via Myanmar which they have completed recently.

So what? Even Nile Valley Civilization was non Muslim...by your logic as Egyptians today are Muslims like Sindhis & Pakistanis their civilization become someone else? Even the Hindu came from "Sindhu".:lol::wave: 8000 years of our civilization.:chilli:

Hinduism and Zoroastrianism shares lots of similarities both being Indo-Iranian religions, our languages have common origin. But Pakistani says their ancestors were never Hindus and Pakistanis hate Sanskrit language , so how can you even claim this common heritage with Iranians since thousands of years. :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Sistan va Balochistan region of Iran has always been restive.....it's an internal issue of Iran to sort out.

sorry to kill the buzz bro , but thats totally untrue .

this is absolute reversing of the fact !!! iranian part of sistan has never been restive !!!

except a couple of incidences from your part !!!!

pls refrain from making un-true statements bro .

and if i remember right , the only country in the region which from jews to hardcore sunni muslim brothers can walk without getting assassinated or bombed if u will , was iran !!

am not sayin that other countries are un-safe or sth , all i am sayin is that iran was more safe than others . correct me if u oppose this claim .

============================

anyhow i think its enough of pakistani - indian fights . guys why cant u be friends ?

Jinnah_Gandhi.jpg

please act like yourself !! that is 2 civilized nations who can talk .....

doubt that
u can only expect gud discussions in seniors cafe.......otherwise it is always like this with every thread.....like a broken tape recorder...same old song repeating over n over again

sorry to kill the buzz bro , but thats totally untrue .

this is absolute reversing of the fact !!! iranian part of sistan has never been restive !!!

except a couple of incidences from your part !!!!

pls refrain from making un-true statements bro .

and if i remember right , the only country in the region which from jews to hardcore sunni muslim brothers can walk without getting assassinated or bombed if u will , was iran !!

am not sayin that other countries are un-safe or sth , all i am sayin is that iran was more safe than others . correct me if u oppose this claim .

============================

anyhow i think its enough of pakistani - indian fights . guys why cant u be friends ?

View attachment 12452

please act like yourself !! that is 2 civilized nations who can talk .....

clearly we get our news from different sources

as for relations w India - its a bilateral affair of ours

when the bilateral issues are solved (eg the end of genocide and occupation of Kashmiris + other issues) then there will be way for peace and some form of cooperation

without that - its a pipe dream of leftist liberals

(delusioned)

l
Most of India's ancient Empires originated from Bihar, while south was for spice trade. The Urdu language developed with Persian influence originated in Uttar Pradesh, all Mughalai dishes with Persian influence originated in Indian cities like Delhi, Lucknow, Hyderabad, not the Pakistanis cities.:sarcastic::sarcastic: Learn some history before making silly comments. :girl_wacko:

Punjab and Sindh were merely provinces of the Empires from North India.:laugh:
inindia didn't exist until 1947

Chinese are open to making friends/allies everywhere.

The problem, as I mentioned, is that most people in the Middle East are still mired in old racial stereotypes. They still haven't wrapped their minds around the upcoming world order.

Any fool can see change when it happens; the smart man is the one who can foresee it before it happens.

the Chinese are securing contracts in Iraq and focusing lenses on resource rich Africa

Last edited:
The earliest mention of word 'India' is Herodotus 440BC while ancestors of Indians named this land as 'Bharat' thousands of years ago.

mass of land which wasn't even one nation but a bunch of independent states (including princely states self administered)

it was only under Islamic rule that the masses actually became one - and caste had little role to play

good luck with that one

you will need it quote="Water Car Engineer, post: 5079950, member: 32471"]
JWqffzH.jpg

+

Iran backs deep-sea gas pipeline to India

http://danamotor.ir/Pipeline_Under_Sea_Project_Oil_Gas_Iran_India.jpg

It will be a wonderful partnership. Do business.[/quote]

Again you will need to prove what relations Persians had with Chamars, Marathis, Tamil, South Indians, Bengalis, Biharis and other Indian people in pre-islamic era. I know you cant because there is nothing there to prove.

I mean according to you Bihari and Tamils most be closer to Iran then Pashtuns, Baloch, Sindhi and Punjabis.
mate most of the pakistani people also belong to the indigenous chamar communities as it has been proved by researchers from time to time.you guys may not like it but it's a fact and you have to deal with it,so stop showing disrespect to your true ancestors.......

mass of land which wasn't even one nation but a bunch of independent states (including princely states self administered)

it was only under Islamic rule that the masses actually became one - and caste had little role to play

India was first united by Maurya Empire around 265BC and the idea of Bharat varsha is the integral part of our civilization. Now, go learn some Indian history, since Pashtuns never belonged to our Indian civilization. :laugh:

So a Pashtun like me has ties to Tamils now

right and people of Botswana have ties to the eskimos

you Indians should listen to yourselves sometimes

hate to break your bubble. We share nothing in common. Especially with south Indians who are a totally different species (I haven't even mentioned NE ones)

India was first united by Maurya Empire around 265BC and the idea of Bharat varsha is the integral part of our civilization. Now, go learn some Indian history, since Pashtuns never belonged to our Indian civilization. :laugh:

thank God for that!!

as for your so called civilizations and what have you, good luck finding an audience here that cares for which you can sell such tales

So a Pashtun like me has ties to Tamils now

right and people of Botswana have ties to the eskimos

you Indians should listen to yourselves sometimes

hate to break your bubble. We share nothing in common. Especially with south Indians who are a totally different species (I haven't even mentioned NE ones)

NE, South, etc all human species. :tup:

Im totaly confused why history is brought up here?

Who cares about what happened 100 years ago, let alone 1000. India and Iran will continue to do business together and will continue the partnership, especially as Iran becomes less isolated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom