What's new

India overtaking Pakistan in Iran ties: Journalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolzz... Indian civilisation is more than 5000 years old and India-Iran are friends for thousands of years. Ofcourse they did not need visa for travelling at that time :)

pls don't mix 'Indus civilization' with "Republic of India"

hope these two words are not difficult enough for you to understand .....

Post reported !!

Hindustan was all the south asia until 1947. And we have thousands of years of friendship with Iran.

Again you will need to prove what relations Persians had with Chamars, Marathis, Tamil, South Indians, Bengalis, Biharis and other Indian people in pre-islamic era. I know you cant because there is nothing there to prove.

I mean according to you Bihari and Tamils most be closer to Iran then Pashtuns, Baloch, Sindhi and Punjabis.

Last edited:
During Musharraf era Iranians attacked Pakistan embassy in 2009.

Now, If any Pakistani, have any connections in diplomatic circle, he can confirm with the than appointed Pakistan staff, how there life and of there families were made miserable by the Iranian regime.

LOL sure.. a 1000 states,kingdoms = "hindustan" ... with what is now Pak having contact with persia since thousands of years... and not "maharastra" (did i spell it right?),bihar or tamil nadu...

Post reported !!

Hindustan was all the south asia until 1947. And we have thousands of years of friendship with Iran.

LOL sure.. a 1000 states,kingdoms = "hindustan" ... with what is now Pak having contact with persia since thousands of years... and not "maharastra" (did i spell it right?),bihar or tamil nadu...

But but Marathi and Tamalian had thousands of years ago relations with Persian people, how desperate can Bhartis get to invent history? :cheesy:

But but Marathi and Tamalian had thousands of years ago relations with Persian people, how desperate can Bhartis get to invent history? :cheesy:

Because your Madrassa do not consider the history beyond Kuran as something true...doesn't mean there was a vacuum in the past. Here is a link to enlighten you...but again trust it or not is up to your Mulla. Another piece of info...The world's largest population of Zoroastrians are the Parsi community in India.

India–Iran relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because your Madrassa do not consider the history beyond Kuran as something true...doesn't mean there was a vacuum in the past. Here is a link to enlighten you...but again trust it or not is up to your Mulla.

India–Iran relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hindutva read again, that wiki page is filled by Bhartis like you. Persian empires mostly had relations with punjabis and Sindhis.

Pashtuns & baloch are Iranic people anyway.

So called "India" history is just a short term invented by British. Unfortunately for many Bhartis here, maharashtra, biharis, tamils, keralais, begalis, south indians etc didnt have any relation with pre-Islamic Iran no matter how desperate you get to prove otherwise.

Post reported !!

'Hindustan' was never the 'whole south asia' ..... and I really appreciate if you can prove the existence of Sate of India, Republic of India ..... this India .... or that India ..... in thousand years of History

oh one more thing dear, if you deem it suitable open a dedicated thread for this topic..... learning of 'new facts' are always an exiting thing ......

Hindutva read again, that wiki page is filled by Bhartis like you. Persian empires mostly had relations with punjabis and Sindhis.

Pashtuns & baloch are Iranic people anyway.

So called "India" history is just a short term invented by British. Unfortunately for many Bhartis here, maharashtra, biharis, tamils, keralais, begalis, south indians etc didnt have any relation with pre-Islamic Iran no matter how desperate you get to prove otherwise.

Anything that contradicts your views is a conspiracy, typical.

'Hindustan' was never the 'whole south asia' ..... and I really appreciate if you can prove the existence of Sate of India, Republic of India ..... this India .... or that India ..... in thousand years of History

oh one more thing dear, if you deem it suitable open a dedicated thread for this topic..... learning of 'new facts' are always an exiting thing ......

Here sir is ashoka of mauryan empire rule in its peak time...

File:Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

File:Maurya Dynasty in 265 BCE.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anything that contradicts your views is a conspiracy, typical.

What conspiracy? Why Bhartis get defensive when it comes to real history? I mean how desperate one can get to prove that Indians were closer to pre-islamic persia then pashtuns, baloch, punjabis and sindhis? These 4 ethnicities make 2% at best of Indian population but 90% of Pakistan's. Typical inferiority complex shown by Bhartis here.

And Pakistan region was part of Maurya empire for 70 years. Lets compare that to Persian empire Achaemenid Empire 220 years. Seriously Bhartis stop playing with history.

India and Pakistan are both friendly nations towards Iran, and I'm speaking mostly about people, not the governments, since they come and go and some policies may change.

Iran values its relations with both countries and keeps itself distant from their fighting. There may be some differences and disagreements, but they are supposed to exist anywhere in the world, aren't they?

Oh you one lucky genius ......

but dear I was asking about 'India' / 'Republic of India' not about some dynasty or kingdom which faded way in history ......

pls open a thread if some Indians are so keen to convince a "Madrasa Educated" Pakistani ..... don't spoil this thread

You said to prove a state of india ever existed, i gave you proof.India became a republic in 1947 and we have had relations with iran ever since, your point being?Anyways after thinking , i dont care.Maybe you pakistani's are hell bent to prove your famous ummah concepts, India would always look for ally's and meaningful relations.

You said to prove a state of india ever existed, i gave you proof.India became a republic in 1947 and we have had relations with iran ever since, your point being?Anyways after thinking , i dont care.Maybe you pakistani's are hell bent to prove your famous ummah concepts, India would always look for ally's and meaningful relations.

Yes you guys had relations with Iran ever since 1947, congrats for finally admitting truth.

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom