What's new

India main enemy for many Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. My polite request also to you. Please don't flame/provoke Indians with your new found wealth comparing with India. At the same time please don't think that India is inferior any means.

Hey... dont you understand polite words?

Chinese do not have the time to compare with or discuss india... But this is off topic and dont post comments on this topic here. Read the title of the thread.

You are new member, so I am politely asking you to avoid flame bait.

Watch your mouth again:

Easy Rahul. They are not even able take over small country taiwan, what they can do with india.

We all know chinese product quality. All reverse engineered weapons fires reverse :rofl::rofl:

Reported for flame bait.

Well stop acting like a nursery kiddo... getting annoyed at every post which u dont like.... there should be a upper bar of 2 years and kid younger than that should not be allowed on the forum....huh....
is it funny that u act like a kid with a thumb in mouth reporting every post u dont like...!!!!!

I do not know why are you still here, why mods are not doing anything.

Useless...

Stop trolling...can u..??
dont tell me u just wrote it above...IF U STILL HERE....:rofl::rofl: u should be thankful to mods...

stop threatening new members.... use whatever words u like, they will be replied in Kind.. others also got vocabulary....this forum is meant to post views and not to ammuse u.....:bunny:

Chinese do not have the time to compare with or discuss india... But this is off topic and dont post comments on this topic here. Read the title of the thread.

You are new member, so I am politely asking you to avoid flame bait.

Watch your mouth again:

what he just had a tinge of humour...U cant even accept that....????
can i call it ridiculous on ur part to use words like above....(do u know 90% of ur posts on India defence are always trying to bash India and always against India, though for u the topic of thread never matters......)

Yes U cant even take a tiny taiwan.... how can u even talk of India...

I think its a very relevent point by super_star(wrt the topic of India being main enemy of u chinese)....:):).. :P

if u dont like it or cant bear to hear it why bother posting on this forum....:wave:

Grow up...

Last edited:
P.S: Mark my words...the day ur Chinese pla attack AP or Taiwan or any other area to take it.... the CHinese will become the most hated community in this world(they already are almost there...)....by almost all the major nations in this world...

chinese people don't mind if they behave under western coutries' criteria. you guys do
chinese people don't chose english over their own, you guys do
chinse people don't favor moive stars who have different skin color from their own, you guys do.

bhangees, learn to grow up. it's own country and own culture. don't trash it even if they really sucks.

btw: no coutry support pla's attacking AP or Taiwan. neither would any coutry support you.

BTW: i know taiwan is a de facto independent coutry, but it still share the same color with chinese mainland in the maps issused by major coutries in the world. becaues they don't wanna piss offf china.we are seeking for a reunification in a peaceful way and don't want to hurt our own people.

oh...almost forgottem,.kashimir have diffferent color from india in china's map. kashimir is white while india is in yellow. the name on it is "india-controlled kashimir". you guys have a long way to go.

chinese people don't mind if they behave under western coutries' criteria. you guys do
chinese people don't chose english over their own, you guys do
chinse people don't favor moive stars who have different skin color from their own, you guys do.

CRAP REMOVED...

India is not like ur closed society...India like ppl and things from across the world alongside its own things... they enjoy the good things from across the world unlike ur closed society... if u say abbove thing u r damaging ur country image urself....:confused:

btw: no coutry support pla's attacking AP or Taiwan. neither would any coutry support you.

than please forget these areas forever.....:lol:
and Ask ur foolish govt to either openly say it doesnt claim or at least say publicly it will never have these areas.......
and then please also remove ur missiles aimed towards Taiwan...

keep asking Taiwan to be ur country for centuries.... there is only one way attack and take or else sorry NO CHANCE...

and if u attack the consequences i already told u above...

BTW: i know taiwan is a de facto independent coutry,

i appreciate ur modesty here....:tup:
but sorry no peaceful way for u....NOW what will u attack...????
as i rightly said above....and also the consequences as i told above in previous posts..

oh...almost forgottem,.kashimir have diffferent color from india in china's map. kashimir is white while india is in yellow. the name on it is "india-controlled kashimir". you guys have a long way to go.

who cares about ur maps....:rofl::rofl:

show whatever u want to show...who cares...U have a habit of living in past....whether it be Taiwan, or Tibet or Xinxiang...or whatevere all the thousands of disuptes u have with various countries...

show whatever u want to show...who cares...U have a habit of living in past....whether it be Taiwan, or Tibet or Xinxiang...or whatevere all the thousands of disuptes u have with various countries...[/QUOTE]

As what you say, who cares!

China only had dispute with India. We had clear all land dispute with all her other countries.

China should take back all of NE India. India should be broken into 30 pieces.

:china:

There all types of people on this planet earth. Lovers, haters or jealous. We should spread peace and harmony.

Historically there was a buffer independent state between China and India, i.e. Tibet. When China forcefully captured it in a military action then the Tibet under Chinese occupation comes at the border of India. Then the greed of Communist dictator grows more and they have grabbed some land of India.

After the India-China war a section of Chinese sees India as enemy because it is free and independent. Also India gave shelter to his Holiness Dalai Lama to save his life and humanity from another barbaric massacre.

As what you say, who cares!

China only had dispute with India. We had clear all land dispute with all her other countries.

First of all China has dispute with not only India but also with Vietnam and 2-3 days ago there was a report that Japan was furious about Chinas oil drill in the disputed territory with them..so i dont think China had clear all land dispute with all her other countries.

China should take back all of NE India. India should be broken into 30 pieces.

:china:

Now you are also dreaming about Akand China theary??not so long ago two of your commrades saying about Japan being a part of China and now you want entire Ne of India?next what?ASEAN countires and all the mangloid dominated countires?The bad thing about Wet Dreams is that its not going to happen :) and also now you cut down the dream of breaking India in to 230 pieces to just 30 peices?I love you are getting some sense it to you..By the time you are in full senses..you will stop dreaming about the 30 pieces too..its a good begining now you can do it step by step :cheers:

First of all China has dispute with not only India but also with Vietnam and 2-3 days ago there was a report that Japan was furious about Chinas oil drill in the disputed territory with them..so i dont think China had clear all land dispute with all her other countries.

Bro, we do not have land dispute with Japan. That's a sea dispute!

Now you are also dreaming about Akand China theary??not so long ago two of your commrades saying about Japan being a part of China and now you want entire Ne of India?next what?ASEAN countires and all the mangloid dominated countires?The bad thing about Wet Dreams is that its not going to happen :) and also now you cut down the dream of breaking India in to 230 pieces to just 30 peices?I love you are getting some sense it to you..By the time you are in full senses..you will stop dreaming about the 30 pieces too..its a good begining now you can do it step by step :cheers:

Future is unpredictable. There are so many races and religion in India and it would be possible to breakup.

Should India break into 40pcs?

There all types of people on this planet earth. Lovers, haters or jealous. We should spread peace and harmony.

Historically there was a buffer independent state between China and India, i.e. Tibet. When China forcefully captured it in a military action then the Tibet under Chinese occupation comes at the border of India. Then the greed of Communist dictator grows more and they have grabbed some land of India.

After the India-China war a section of Chinese sees India as enemy because it is free and independent. Also India gave shelter to his Holiness Dalai Lama to save his life and humanity from another barbaric massacre.

Hi,

Historically, China always rule Tibet. Yes, Tibetian had driven out Chinese several times but it is still under China influence. I am sorry but that's History.

China do not see India because she is free and independent. We went with war with India as she is promoting foward policy and is threatening China interest.

Look at India, she had already gobble up NE region which is not traditionally Indian. That's India ambition.

India shelter Dalai Lama so that he can be a trump card for India.

Hi,

Historically, China always rule Tibet. Yes, Tibetian had driven out Chinese several times but it is still under China influence. I am sorry but that's History.

China do not see India because she is free and independent. We went with war with India as she is promoting foward policy and is threatening China interest.

Look at India, she had already gobble up NE region which is not traditionally Indian. That's India ambition.

India shelter Dalai Lama so that he can be a trump card for India.

Man, indians know everything.. they know Tibet was part of China, but still they will say Tibet was not, because of their racist hostility and jealousy.

They will pretend as if they know nothing... but they know that what they are saying is wrong, still they will say so, because they are enemies of China.

Do you expect your enemy to agree with you?

So?

Yes, China forcefully captured according to you, what can you do now?

Tell me what can you do about it?

India is not like ur closed society...India like ppl and things from across the world alongside its own things... they enjoy the good things from across the world unlike ur closed society... if u say abbove thing u r damaging ur country image urself....:confused:...

cut your crappy excuse like openness because it really sucks. can you tell me how what i listed above are remotely related to openness. You guys think everything of your culture is inferior to western ones subliminally. you got waht i mean and can't be any clearer by yourself.

you bhangees are the last people on teh earth who are entitled to talking about openeness. it's ironic that the word "openness" caming out from you bhangee's mouth, one of your guys once told us "caste system is actually a good thing for india" almost making me throw up my dinner. iam fed up with news like" a low caste boy who elope with higher caste levelled was stoned to death". Your society is totally a disgrace to values all the civilized societies embrace. you are a bunch of barbarians of 21st century who still live in mediaeval fansys,your brazen face is the only thing that help allievate your inside trauma arising from your repeatedly-strickken low self-esteem. Seriously i feel pity for you bhangess. i wish such thing as Karma really exists so that your suffering can issue you a passport to heaven in afterlives where you suffer less.

than please forget these areas forever.....:lol:
and Ask ur foolish govt to either openly say it doesnt claim or at least say publicly it will never have these areas.......
and then please also remove ur missiles aimed towards Taiwan...

keep asking Taiwan to be ur country for centuries.... there is only one way attack and take or else sorry NO CHANCE...

and if u attack the consequences i already told u above...

i appreciate ur modesty here....:tup:
but sorry no peaceful way for u....NOW what will u attack...????
as i rightly said above....and also the consequences as i told above in previous posts..

who cares about ur maps....:rofl::rofl:

show whatever u want to show...who cares...U have a habit of living in past....whether it be Taiwan, or Tibet or Xinxiang...or whatevere all the thousands of disuptes u have with various countries...

moron, what's your point???what are you stumbing? ??
If your IQ and EQ is insufficient for too a big issue for you, just shutup!

Taiwan and chinese mainland comprise China, no single coutry in the world deny that. Taiwan call itself "Republic of China", we call ourselves "PRC". Taiwan issue is the aftermath of 1945-1949 chinese civil war, nationalist govt lost the war and retreat to its last province Taiwan. Although the war is theorethically hold on to date but we made peaceful declaration 30yrs ago, both sides are seeking a peaceful resolution to this issue despite discrepancies of ideologies and historial hatre. prepare homework before talking something you don;t understand.

As kashimir issue, my little curry friend , you indian are really pathetic. your goverment finally give up your childish claim on tibetan issue but we don't respone in kashimir issue in the same way. your governmetn really care about it, they are pissed off and "protested" against us because we issued seperate visa for kaishmirs. Do you know that?

Seriously, we china can fix any asian coutries including your beloved india if we will. it is only a matter of cost and we are not interested in your nauseating curry food and lack the passion to solve the piling problems of your society. please are free to deny that. but don't worry too much about it. today is not 16th century, we can get what we want from india - ore mine and some agricultural products, actually the only goods your sunk coutry can provide to us, via international trade with huge surplus.:cheers:

Last edited:
I do not know why are you still here, why mods are not doing anything.

Useless...

Please don’t let mods stop the farce. A lunatic vexing with delirious slurs bemuses all spectators, … and it’s a show of what deep cuts are into a clown’s raw nerve… :cheesy:

@scuthan,

Brother you will never succeed to make indians understand your point, no matter how much you try. They will find more lame excuses to accuse China.

Its better not to reply to them. Let them imagine and fabricate what they want, we need to bother them when they will attack China, before that, let them do whatever they want for their self satisfaction...

:tdown:

We don't see 2,000,000 chidren are free: you muder them all and you muder 2,000,000 innocent chidren on yearly basis:
Two million slum children die every year as India booms | World news | The Observer

Still anyone expects you to save anything, if you can't save your children?

Joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom