What's new

India main enemy for many Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
“阿中梦遗....说中国已经连续开了年龄.....”
You are not a Chinese,this translation in Chinese ia all wrong,it has no grammar,and in confusion mean

Well said brother, i was really tempted to do a little translation for A3,

But i won't since one of my brothers reminded me not to put money

in enemy's pocket, just let them vanished because of starving.

HaHaHa:smitten::pakistan::china:

For some people ...whoever does not suck up to them is an enemy....

No,No,it is a very interesting thing,1min ago,I used the Google Translation:A Chinese wet dream....that Chinese have been having for ages.....->阿中梦遗....说中国已经连续开了年龄.....
How foolish the soft is~~:devil:

For some people ...whoever does not suck up to them is an enemy....

Please stop using google translator. Feel free to send me a private message and I'll try to help you translate something. On 2nd thought, my Chinese is horrible. At least translated into traditional Chinese (I'm from Taiwan) and I'll reorganize the word for you.
Actually, just use English as this is an English forum.:yahoo: No need to say thing in Chinese especially if you have no knowledge of it.

China is pressure cooker. When it opens it will be break into 50 pieces. Communist knows that that is the reason so much media censorship and execution.

Unlike china, Taiwan is democratic country they have elections. It clearly show they don't want to be part of china.

it is none of your business.

your business is your liar PM who said in 2004 that Mumbai would over take Shanghai in 5 years.

your business is your dirty cities like Mumbai.

Please stop using google translator. Feel free to send me a private message and I'll try to help you translate something. On 2nd thought, my Chinese is horrible. At least translated into traditional Chinese (I'm from Taiwan) and I'll reorganize the word for you.
Actually, just use English as this is an English forum.:yahoo: No need to say thing in Chinese especially if you have no knowledge of it.

I know google translate sucks..:confused:..I was trying to make people realize that ...using a uncommon :undecided:language can be irritating:sick: for others.....

Thanks for the offer to translate......Cheers:smitten:

Is there any good resources there in the net where I can learn some Chinese. No offense just a request.

Is there any good resources there in the net where I can learn some Chinese. No offense just a request.

it takes you 10 years to get the point where you can read Chinese articles. it is a completely different language.

not kidding. I started school at the age of 6, as a native speaker, I couldn't understand most articles until 10. as a second language, it does take you 10 years.

it takes you 10 years to get the point where you can read Chinese articles. it is a completely different language.

not kidding. I started school at the age of 6, as a native speaker, I couldn't understand most articles until 10. as a second language, it does take you 10 years.

Yeah you may be right. That doesn't seems to be an easy one to learn. The Chinese characters are too difficult to remember.

You can study at ?????? or ask in the forum,at least we are friends in this forum
Thanks for the link. Actually i cannot see any Chinese character in this forum. All these appear to me as some blocks....

This is an English language forum. Use English. If you want to use Chinese, go to an Indian Chinese language forum.:chilli:

This is an English language forum. Use English. If you want to use Chinese, go to an Indian Chinese language forum.:chilli:

Did i said ever that I need to learn Chinese so that I can use it here in this forum..

And why are you discouraging someone who is eager to learn a new language?

I'm not. But I do not believe its proper to use Chinese in here. I am not discouraging anyone to learn another language, but from using anything but English in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom