What's new

India main enemy for many Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Rudd also thought that it is good investment to learn Mandarin, but look what happened to his hacked files and then to his requests for release of Rio Tinto executives. Going by his recent actions and change in labour government on mining rights to chinese companies, does not look that he still thinks the waste as a good investment. Or does it?

Without the Chinese investment, Australia would be just a piece of **** during the financial crisis.

It is also funny that indians living in Australia are not welcomed by locals, they are being bashed and stabbed on a weekly basis, maybe you guys are the trouble maker in Australia?

sick mentality

there must be a reason why they get attacked, am I right?

there are many people from Asian countries, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, you tell me why only indians are targetted? there are also people from South Asia, Pakistani for example, you tell me why they are not targetted?

btw, there is no racial elements in such attacks, as of today, there is no any conclusive evidence supporting such racial crap.

use it for urself.... it will be very helpful for u to see the real u.... :p:P

Hahaha, fortunately i know a little english and it is helpful for me to see real indian...:rofl::rofl::rofl:and it makes me know what is untouchable:hang2:
BTW:are you a untouchable?:rofl:

Kevin Rudd also thought that it is good investment to learn Mandarin, but look what happened to his hacked files and then to his requests for release of Rio Tinto executives. Going by his recent actions and change in labour government on mining rights to chinese companies, does not look that he still thinks the waste as a good investment. Or does it?

Who is Kevin Rudd ?? Sorry i dont know this guy.
And source plz to surppot your words, and donnt give me a blog. Thank you:blink:

Matrix contruct :rofl::rofl::rofl: sounds cool, you slumdogs must be jealous of that? huh? i am talking about your sucking history and pathetic bhangees who act as if they have no balls. my memory serve me quite well, stop denying that and disgressing. i really dont understand how you slumdogs could possibly summon the courage to talk about your humiliating history and compare it with others

We are courageous, Wanna compare our courage with yours? Lets make a deal. I will Stand in front of Indian Parliament and Shout Anti-Govt. slogans. You do the same standing in front of Tiannemmen square, bashing CCP. Then we will talk of courage if you manage to come back home alive in one peice. People who dont even have courage to digest criticism, cant do anything more than what you are doing here ( and what seems to be your sole purpose of being here)- India bashing.

P.S. Regarding having Balls- Try having more than one babies, and your very own CCP will cut your balls away for offending their one child policy.:china:

there must be a reason why they get attacked, am I right?

there are many people from Asian countries, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, you tell me why only indians are targetted? there are also people from South Asia, Pakistani for example, you tell me why they are not targetted?

btw, there is no racial elements in such attacks, as of today, there is no any conclusive evidence supporting such racial crap.

may be china is the reason

but don't worry you will be fail

We are courageous, Wanna compare our courage with yours? Lets make a deal. I will Stand in front of Indian Parliament and Shout Anti-Govt. slogans. You do the same standing in front of Tiannemmen square, bashing CCP. Then we will talk of courage if you manage to come back home alive in one peice. People who dont even have courage to digest criticism, cant do anything more than what you are doing here ( and what seems to be your sole purpose of being here)- India bashing.

P.S. Regarding having Balls- Try having more than one babies, and your very own CCP will cut your balls away for offending their one child policy.:china:

LOL

You call shouting anti government slogans courageous! Haha

Indian are coward! Act tough but will meow like a small kitten when you are tougher than them! Try doing your anti china slogan at Tiananmen square!!!!

LOL

You call shouting anti government slogans courageous! Haha

Indian are coward! Act tough but will meow like a small kitten when you are tougher than them! Try doing your anti china slogan at Tiananmen square!!!!

And Chinese are Mentally Retard ( I dont mean that, but you are forcing me to come down to your level).
Meaw look like a word taken from chinese/Mandarin Language. And Nobody is afraid of any chinese living in China, let me tell you that. Because no matter how much hatred and venom you spit out against us, you cant do anything without getting permission from CCP (which looks very unlikely in your case, looking at your state of mind).Keep on talking against India, nurture your wet dreams of attacking and destroying India. We just have to make peace with less than 1% of chinese - The CCP members. Rest of all like you dont matter (neither to your Govt, Nor to us).:china:

And Chinese are Mentally Retard ( I dont mean that, but you are forcing me to come down to your level).
Meaw look like a word taken from chinese/Mandarin Language. And Nobody is afraid of any chinese living in China, let me tell you that. Because no matter how much hatred and venom you spit out against us, you cant do anything without getting permission from CCP (which looks very unlikely in your case, looking at your state of mind).Keep on talking against India, nurture your wet dreams of attacking and destroying India. We just have to make peace with less than 1% of chinese - The CCP members. Rest of all like you dont matter (neither to your Govt, Nor to us).:china:

Watch ur lingo meaw man.Only retard i can see here is u can guess......

:pakistan::china:
Ur playin with hard players.

Hahaha,

Indian with IQ of 81 call Chinese with IQ of 103 retarded!!!!!

I believe your IQ is lower than Indian average! Maybe 79 or 80.

India will be split into 30 to 40 pcs one day... Do not cry when this day comes.

Hahaha,

Indian with IQ of 81 call Chinese with IQ of 103 retarded!!!!!

I believe your IQ is lower than Indian average! Maybe 79 or 80.

India will be split into 30 to 40 pcs one day... Do not cry when this day comes.

The pcs of India in your wet dreams is coming lower and lower.. :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom