What's new

India main enemy for many Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha,

Indian with IQ of 81 call Chinese with IQ of 103 retarded!!!!!

I believe your IQ is lower than Indian average! Maybe 79 or 80.

India will be split into 30 to 40 pcs one day... Do not cry when this day comes.

Call me a Chinese gobbit if I cry.

Well, I think you misunderstood IQ as a measure of Population. :yahoo:

If India splits into peices some day,I assure you that the smallest peice will be larger than what will be left of China.:china:

I am increasingly becoming a fan of CCP. World surely need CCP to keep morons like you under control.

Hahaha,

Indian with IQ of 81 call Chinese with IQ of 103 retarded!!!!!

I believe your IQ is lower than Indian average! Maybe 79 or 80.

India will be split into 30 to 40 pcs one day... Do not cry when this day comes.

List some geniuses and their inventions from china with iq >200.They must be very famous.

We are courageous, Wanna compare our courage with yours? Lets make a deal. I will Stand in front of Indian Parliament and Shout Anti-Govt. slogans. You do the same standing in front of Tiannemmen square, bashing CCP. Then we will talk of courage if you manage to come back home alive in one peice. People who dont even have courage to digest criticism, cant do anything more than what you are doing here ( and what seems to be your sole purpose of being here)- India bashing.

P.S. Regarding having Balls- Try having more than one babies, and your very own CCP will cut your balls away for offending their one child policy.:china:

my curry friend, you started the stupid historical issues with a purpose to disgrace your neighour but ended up with total humiliation under my rechecking of your pathetic history. in order to get out of the embarassment, you shift other topics to troll.

fine, tantalizing slumdogs is one of my favourites, i will continue.:bounce:

first you don't have to have to worry about my babies, i can have two children according to china's population policy, and i can afford even more by paying social welfare funding. but i will not. we chinese people pay great importance to children's education and growth which is polars apart from bhangees who breed like rats.:lol:

second, if you want to have a cup of tea free of charge by shouting at tian an men square, you will be disappointed and will be only considered as psychos by others. and here is something amusing for you

Rahul Krishnakumar Vaid, a twenty-two year old boy from Gurgaon in Haryana was arrested last Friday by the cyber crime cell of Pune for posting some inappropriate content on the social networking website Orkut about the Congress President Sonia Gandhi. Under the IT act, posting vulgar and inappropriate content is punishable. This boy had posted on Orkut under a community titled "I hate Sonia Gandhi".

Rahul Krishnakumar Vaid - Boy held for slandering Sonia on Orkut

Lakshmana Kailash K. was picked up from Bangalore Aug 31 on the suspicion of having posted insulting images of Chhatrapati Shivaji on Internet networking site Orkut. He was brought to Pune and put behind bars. It was later found that he was innocent
Read more: Techie jailed due to Airtel mistake: police (Lead) - Monsters and Critics

you can name your country "democracy" or whatever as long as you like, but i dare not live in your country definitely. because language abuse towards our great leaders is the favourite hobby of chinese netizens. if i were in india, i would have served the jail for countless times. not to mention your jails of "slumdog millionaire" style. it makes me tremble at the very thought.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

so my little curry friend, what topic are you going to shift after this?:smitten:

List some geniuses and their inventions from china with iq >200.They must be very famous.

1)Beltdrive 2) Borehole drilling 3) Bulkhead partition 4) Chain drive 5) 6)crank handle 7) Cannon 8) Suspension bridge 9)Stirup 10)Seismeter 11)Rotary fan 12)Rocket bombs 13)Naval Mine

Is that sufficient or you want more?

1)Beltdrive 2) Borehole drilling 3) Bulkhead partition 4) Chain drive 5) 6)crank handle 7) Cannon 8) Suspension bridge 9)Stirup 10)Seismeter 11)Rotary fan 12)Rocket bombs 13)Naval Mine

Is that sufficient or you want more?

Are those 'geniuses' from your country? if so, please list their IQ too.Indeed they are 'very famous'.

Just accept the reality. Google "Average IQ Indian Chinese" you will find every serious research statistics indicates that indian's average IQ is around 80 while chinese is around 100. rofl::rofl: :rofl:

you are free to trash the idea of IQ.but Everyone is born for different purpose. we chinese people admit that europeans and blacks are physically stronger than we eastern asisan. black people run faster. white people swim faster. eastern asisans are more agile than other races. indian are inferior to eastern asisans in terms of intelligence. it is there and there is nothing to shame about .

Are those 'geniuses' from your country? if so, please list their IQ too.Indeed they are 'very famous'.

You see!!! You Indian are stupid! How do you list their IQ when they are dead!

Please check it out yourself on Chinese Invention. I believe you will be shock!

my curry friend, you started the stupid historical issues with a purpose to disgrace your neighour but ended up with total humiliation under my rechecking of your pathetic history. in order to get out of the embarassment, you shift other topics to troll.

fine, tantalizing slumdogs is one of my favourites, i will continue.:bounce:

first you don't have to have to worry about my babies, i can have two children according to china's population policy, and i can afford even more by paying social welfare funding. but i will not. we chinese people pay great importance to children's education and growth which is polars apart from bhangees who breed like rats.:lol:

second, if you want to have a cup of tea free of charge by shouting at tian an men square, you will be disappointed and will be only considered as psychos by others. and here is something amusing for you

Rahul Krishnakumar Vaid - Boy held for slandering Sonia on Orkut

Read more: Techie jailed due to Airtel mistake: police (Lead) - Monsters and Critics

you can name your country "democracy" or whatever as long as you like, but i dare not live in your country definitely. because language abuse towards our great leaders is the favourite hobby of chinese netizens. if i were in india, i would have served the jail for countless times. not to mention your jails of "slumdog millionaire" style. it makes me tremble at the very thought.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

so my little curry friend, what topic are you going to shift after this?:smitten:

Dear spicy hot noodle, feel free to think that way which suits ur fantasies. I am amazed to see how much efforts you are putting in to search and come up with stories which show India in bad light (esp. when google is also not available), I pity you little slitty eyed people, manchaws, how u gonna know what the world is up to. Only if you can see with a free and neutral source, how the whole world is laughing at you.Keep on singing the favourite songs of CCP like a cokkoo while being held captive in the golden cage. Go on and keep on searching your NATIONAL SEARCH ENGINE- BAIDU.COM for India bashing stories from all over the world. Man, I have to appreciate your perseverence for trying to match mighty Indians. Keep it up.Chinese would have been as free as most of the democratic world is, if only you had shown the same perseverence and grit to fight the oppressive rule of CCP in China.

I can sense how much frustration filled your next reply is going to be.
Come up, noodle-man, I am waiting.

You see!!! You Indian are stupid! How do you list their IQ when they are dead!

Please check it out yourself on Chinese Invention. I believe you will be shock!

Pascal is dead but has an iq of 195 .I want individual contribution.With a population above 1 billion you can't list a single genius?

Well, if I list Chinese inventions here, the mod might call me spaming the thread... however, I know one invention Indians made: "0" .

How Indians invented "0 " ? It comes with a nice story:

Once upon a time, there was a gorilla in a deep forest...

one day, it found a banana on top of a tree and ate it...

the day after, since there wasn't any banana up there...

the gorilla was very upset...

"where was banana"- the gorilla was wondering...

Suddenly an Indian appeared behind the tree with a half banana
in his mouth...

"wow! who dare to steal my banana? " - the gorrila wondered...

Pity that since it was after 5 pm, just too dark for the gorilla
to identify how that Indian looked like except 2 lines of shining white teeth..

The peculiar wave of smell coming with the Indian made
the gorrila feel a bit dizzy...

"hmmm, it must be an Indian!", the gorrila immediately realised
what was going on:

if there was no Indian, there would be 1 banana;
if there was any Indian nearby, there would be no banana

---- concept of "0" !!!!
:hitwall: :smitten:

That Indian in the story was the next thing after the gorrila
to realise "0" ! :hang2:

See ? In this way Indians invented "0" !

Oh yes, in other words, Indians invented ZERO, or NIL !! :partay: :lol::rofl::rofl:

Just accept the reality. Google "Average IQ Indian Chinese" you will find every serious research statistics indicates that indian's average IQ is around 80 while chinese is around 100. rofl::rofl: :rofl:

you are free to trash the idea of IQ.but Everyone is born for different purpose. we chinese people admit that europeans and blacks are physically stronger than we eastern asisan. black people run faster. white people swim faster. eastern asisans are more agile than other races. indian are inferior to eastern asisans in terms of intelligence. it is there and there is nothing to shame about .

Assuming Indians are inferior to chinese in terms of intelligence,please list atleast hundred mathematicains' name with significant contributions than Indian mathematicians like Aryabhatta,Bhaskara,Ramanujan etc

I only know about him.

Terence Tao, laureate of Fields medal, counterpart of Nobel prize in the field of maths. he got his PhD degree in his 20, tenured in UCLA as a professor in his 24. his IQ is 221. you can google it.

Pascal is dead but has an iq of 195 .I want individual contribution.With a population above 1 billion you can't list a single genius?

Stupid Indian again!

Current IQ test is based upon Western Standard. China intoduces the IQ test in 1950s and our scientist or inventors did not go through this test.

For your information. It is West that says that Chinese are clever than Indian

Stupid Indian again!

Current IQ test is based upon Western Standard. China intoduces the IQ test in 1950s and our scientist or inventors did not go through this test.

For your information. It is West that says that Chinese are clever than Indian

I believe Pascal has never taken an IQ test.Yet he has an IQ of 195.

ndian are inferior to eastern asisans in terms of intelligence. it is there and there is nothing to shame about .

:lol:

Learn how to spell Asians genius. Considering most browsers come with a embedded spell check, you fail at every level.

How Indians invented "0 " ? It comes with a nice story:

Once upon a time, there was a gorilla in a deep forest...

one day, it found a banana on top of a tree and ate it...

the day after, since there wasn't any banana up there...

the gorilla was very upset...

"where was banana"- the gorilla was wondering...

Suddenly an Indian appeared behind the tree with a half banana
in his mouth...

"wow! who dare to steal my banana? " - the gorrila wondered...

Pity that since it was after 5 pm, just too dark for the gorilla
to identify how that Indian looked like except 2 lines of shining white teeth..

The peculiar wave of smell coming with the Indian made
the gorrila feel a bit dizzy...

"hmmm, it must be an Indian!", the gorrila immediately realised
what was going on:

if there was no Indian, there would be 1 banana;
if there was any Indian nearby, there would be no banana

---- concept of "0" !!!!

That Indian in the story was the next thing after the gorrila
to realise "0" !

See ? In this way Indians invented "0" !

Oh yes, in other words, Indians invented ZERO, or NIL !!

Amusing. I have another story for you. Once upon a time, a sad little man went on an internet board. He thought that by posting racist insults about superior individuals, he could feel better about himself. About his life. He was wrong. A short time later he was banned, never to be seen again. Post reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom