What's new

India main enemy for many Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been calling me and other Indians dumb all along ,in fact your first reply itself was dumb.I asked to list few geniuses and you listed stuffs like cannon?

Pascal's IQ is an estimated guess based on his works.Similarly there are others like davincy.

LOL....

I wanna give up on you!!!! You are really hopeless.

How's could you have a good estimate based upon his work? How you qualify it? Method?

Logical mind!!!!!

I'll stop using the word "dumb". Incredble Indian.

Well, if I list Chinese inventions here, the mod might call me spaming the thread... however, I know one invention Indians made: "0" .

How Indians invented "0 " ? It comes with a nice story:

Once upon a time, there was a gorilla in a deep forest...

one day, it found a banana on top of a tree and ate it...

the day after, since there wasn't any banana up there...

the gorilla was very upset...

"where was banana"- the gorilla was wondering...

Suddenly an Indian appeared behind the tree with a half banana
in his mouth...

"wow! who dare to steal my banana? " - the gorrila wondered...

Pity that since it was after 5 pm, just too dark for the gorilla
to identify how that Indian looked like except 2 lines of shining white teeth..

The peculiar wave of smell coming with the Indian made
the gorrila feel a bit dizzy...

"hmmm, it must be an Indian!", the gorrila immediately realised
what was going on:

if there was no Indian, there would be 1 banana;
if there was any Indian nearby, there would be no banana

---- concept of "0" !!!!
:hitwall: :smitten:

That Indian in the story was the next thing after the gorrila
to realise "0" ! :hang2:

See ? In this way Indians invented "0" !

Oh yes, in other words, Indians invented ZERO, or NIL !! :lol::rofl::rofl:

Best post ever seen on this forum... :tup:

Jai Ho.... a song from the movie slumdog millionaire... :bunny:

@ Honor & Scuthan,

You have been constantly bragging about a higher level of intelligence of East Asians as compared to others then please provide evidence or studies to support your claim otherwise stop dwindling.

Prove it or leave it..

LOL....

I wanna give up on you!!!! You are really hopeless.

How's could you have a good estimate based upon his work? How you qualify it? Method?

Logical mind!!!!!

I'll stop using the word "dumb". Incredble Indian.

Man... india won oscar for the movie slumdog millionaire...!!

87e252c34f13073275e6e7e8b8c0fb49.gif

Has China produced any slumdog millionaire movie?

No... then conclusion... indians invented "NIL"....

:china: :pakistan:

:wave:
@ Honor & Scuthan,

You have been constantly bragging about a higher level of intelligence of East Asians as compared to others then please provide evidence or studies to support your claim otherwise stop dwindling.

Prove it or leave it..

My friend, personally i don't buy that IQ stuffs. but there are tons of that stuff on the internet, iam tired of google work. if you want it, just help your self.

@ Honor & Scuthan,

Prove it or leave it..

This is exactly what I mean.I'm not arguing that Pascal has an exact IQ of 195.If chinese have higher average iq than westerners ,then they have significant contributions to science and technology than westerners.
If one race is smarter than other ,then honkongese are smarter than chinese as they have higher IQ and both are different races.

:wave:

My friend, personally i don't buy that IQ stuffs. but there are tons of that stuff on the internet, iam tired of google work. if you want it, just help your self.

Neither do I believe in the concept IQ.
But it seems you & Honor have been bragging about a higher level of intelligence of East Asians as compared to others and if you could back your claim then do so otherwise leave it.

Best post ever seen on this forum...

Jai Ho.... a song from the movie slumdog millionaire...

Thanking a racist post shows your mentality. And you wonder why you were banned.

Anyway, i have no iota of interest in this bs. Please continue your flame war.

But it seems you & Honor have been bragging about a higher level of intelligence of East Asians as compared to others and if you could back your claim then do so otherwise leave it.

Why India Will Never Surpass China

Last edited by a moderator:
you can report me and get me banned, sociabist

Sorry, already did it the last time. I'll let someone else do the work this time around.

Sorry, already did it the last time. I'll let someone else do the work this time around.

off topic post...

OK, then allow me to post another off topic.

Jai Ho... a song from the movie slumdog millonaire..

i love A R Rehman for the music in slumdog...

But i hate slumdogs...

:sniper:
8eb7ae22c22f642d57712f8d6830dc01.gif

Thanking a racist post shows your mentality. And you wonder why you were banned.

Anyway, i have no iota of interest in this bs. Please continue your flame war.
ignore the troll buddy!.
..his bs wont stop for anything.....ignore this kind of threads where this scumbags brag hulala allday and talk all nonsence and racist stuff,with NONE taking notice......

that is my personal opinnion, but i am not a expert on this . mightbe IQ does reflect one's intelligence to some extent mightbe not, but the fact will not altered by any convictions. Many statistics indicate eastern asisan (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) have the highest IQ, it is pointless to deny it. According to my observation, most chinese colleage boys around me score above 120 very easily in this test.
if you want a nice sleep tonight, you'd better discredit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom