What's new

India main enemy for many Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don’t let mods stop the farce. A lunatic vexing with delirious slurs bemuses all spectators, … and it’s a show of what deep cuts are into a clown’s raw nerve… :cheesy:

Well said. :tup:

By the way, this defense forum helps, not only this forum, the entire web world helps the Chinese recognize indian hostility.

I can see many Chinese members after joining this forum get the knowledge about Indian hostility. Another indian crappy item, Times of india is also doing a great job by publishing anti China ranting. Chinese worldwide are now realizing who are the real enemies of China.

It is very important to recognize your real enemy.

what surprised me the most is that how come bhangees can always could come up with so many crappy excuses for themselves? they despise china as if a millionaire is mocking a impecunious guy.

what kind of brazen face and courage must they have to do that?

Well stop acting like a nursery kiddo... getting annoyed at every post which u dont like.... there should be a upper bar of 2 years and kid younger than that should not be allowed on the forum....huh....
is it funny that u act like a kid with a thumb in mouth reporting every post u dont like...!!!!!

Stop trolling...can u..??
dont tell me u just wrote it above...IF U STILL HERE....:rofl::rofl: u should be thankful to mods...

stop threatening new members.... use whatever words u like, they will be replied in Kind.. others also got vocabulary....this forum is meant to post views and not to ammuse u.....:bunny:

what he just had a tinge of humour...U cant even accept that....????
can i call it ridiculous on ur part to use words like above....(do u know 90% of ur posts on India defence are always trying to bash India and always against India, though for u the topic of thread never matters......)

Yes U cant even take a tiny taiwan.... how can u even talk of India...

I think its a very relevent point by super_star(wrt the topic of India being main enemy of u chinese)....:):).. :P

if u dont like it or cant bear to hear it why bother posting on this forum....:wave:

Grow up...

attack Taiwan = most hatred community?

Taiwan's official name is Republic of China, not Republic of India.

If you are not Indian and are Chinese FLG member, Chinese people only think that you are betrayal not freedom fighter!

If you are Taiwanese pro-independence activists, Chinese people only think that you are Jap baxxard.

Last edited:
Taiwan's official name is Republic of China, not Republic of India.

you are wrong.

by explaining these to indians, you are basically say "I care about what you believe". tell me why indians or india's belief on Taiwan should be considered?

they are far far away from the region
they are not a major power in international forums like the UNSC
their economy is like a ****
they don't have the ability to project its power to Taiwan

you tell me why indian/india's belief on Taiwan should be considered?

a more interesting and meaningful topic to discuss is whether we should allow the existence of an unified india or maybe we should just help indian people to divide india to 30 pieces.

remember one thing - there is no unified india in history!

you are wrong.

by explaining these to indians, you are basically say "I care about what you believe". tell me why indians or india's belief on Taiwan should be considered?

they are far far away from the region
they are not a major power in international forums like the UNSC
their economy is like a ****
they don't have the ability to project its power to Taiwan

you tell me why indian/india's belief on Taiwan should be considered?

a more interesting and meaningful topic to discuss is whether we should allow the existence of an unified india or maybe we should just help indian people to divide india to 30 pieces.

remember one thing - there is no unified india in history!

China is pressure cooker. When it opens it will be break into 50 pieces. Communist knows that that is the reason so much media censorship and execution.

Unlike china, Taiwan is democratic country they have elections. It clearly show they don't want to be part of china.

China is pressure cooker. When it opens it will be break into 50 pieces. Communist knows that that is the reason so much media censorship and execution.

Unlike china, Taiwan is democratic country they have elections. It clearly show they don't want to be part of china.

And China is going break the living "hell hole" into 30 pieces first for

the sake of 'humanity" :smitten::pakistan::china:

?China should break up India into 20-30 states?

How do you know that Taiwan have no desire to be part of China? Are you from Taiwan? Taiwan is actually the Republic of China. China airline is actually base in Taiwan and Taiwanese government claims the whole China, including tibet and AP, as part of Taiwan. So not only China claims AP, Taiwan also claims AP. :azn:

阿中梦遗....说中国已经连续开了年龄.....

A Chinese wet dream....that Chinese have been having for ages.....

Can you please translate the Chinese on there? I do not know what you are saying.

^^^^^ Some enemies sometimes claim themselves as friends...

阿中梦遗....说中国已经连续开了年龄.....

A Chinese wet dream....that Chinese have been having for ages.....

“阿中梦遗....说中国已经连续开了年龄.....”
You are not a Chinese,this translation in Chinese ia all wrong,it has no grammar,and in confusion mean

“阿中梦遗....说中国已经连续开了年龄.....”
You are not a Chinese,this translation in Chinese ia all wrong,it has no grammar,and in confusion mean

Are you a tube light? What took you so long to know he is not Chinese? :cheers: :china:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom